Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm
sσℓєιℓ нσsριтαℓ

User Image

Call an ambulance!
Don't worry! We guarantee the people omitted here will be absolutely fine in the
hands of the hospital! With the best doctor's on call, you'll be guaranteed to
make it out of here alive!

We'll have to double check on the supernatural, though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Misguided Royalty

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

"Well it's not my fault Jacob likes me more. Right Jacob?" That earned her a rather odd looking glance and a cocked eyebrow. Regardless, she laughed, but hadn't let go of Jacob. Her eyes flickered to the ground. Beh. She didn't want to get off yet. Rolling her eyes to the side, she pressed her cheek against Jacob's back. She fished into her coat pocket, releasing him with one arm and letting the screen glow against her face. "Beehhh... It's... I dunno." She seemed reluctant to continue the story, looking every which way but Skylar. Instead, she played with her phone innocently. "I've been throwing up a lot lately and just being sick in general. Finn is worried and wants me to go to the hospital." She could feel Jacob eyeing her. Swallowing harshly, she sighed. Of course she wouldn't tell either of them yet. She didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. Or... Cause Finn to get his a** kicked anytime soon.

Sliding off of his back, her little black boots tapped the concrete ground - the zipper on the side playing a jingle. Awkwardly, she reached around her back shoulder and pulled her rope-y purse around, pulling a back of what looked like little candle balls. On the front, a phone number. Tyrese knew. And Finn was at work. Not to mention, she really did mean it when she wanted him to start being a part of their family. Really wanted him to. She hated seeing Finn and Tyrese act that way between each other. And what he said to Finn the night before... She shivered automatically. "W-Well, I gotta go inside. I'll call you guys when I come out, okay? Maybe we can go for a drink! And catch up!" She threw an arm around Skylar and nuzzled the side of her head with a kitten smile. "Okay, well, bye for now!" She crowed, quickly hurrying inside the building before any questions could be asked.

Glancing down at her phone again, she sighed and began to put in the number to her contacts. At least maybe he would come?

Will you pretty pretty please come with me? Oh pleeaassee? For the child? <3

That should be a good enough text. She smiled slightly before pressing a hand to her head. Ugh... This was going to be one nervous hospital visit. What if she wasn't even pregnant? Was it even possible to get two positive tests? And not be pregnant? She shuddered at the thought before walking up to the counter. "Y-Yes. Bree Teagan for an appointment? My husband called yesterday, I think." A false smile played on her lips; her automatic reaction to a new person - especially at a work counter. The woman nodded, turning her head to the open chairs. "Yes, Dr. Harvey will be with you soon." Which illicited a nod from Bree and an awkward waddle to the chairs to sit down and lay her head on her knees, hugging them close to her chest.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Very Worried.
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Misguided Royalty

User Image

{Character Enter.}

Jacob's eyes narrowed and an eyebrow rose in a funny way. Though he wouldn't openly deny it, it was mainly because he had just known Bree longer. He enjoyed his time with Skylar, there was no doubt about that. But he hadn't really talked nor seen her for the last five years. It really was just like pressing pause and then playing after skipping an obscene amount of time. Though in reality, that was more his fault than anything else. Exhaling slightly, he pulled back, allowing her to slide off of him. Though he would have felt more comfortable going in with her, he couldn't help but admit that i would in fact be a bit awkward. Jacob wasn't one to get too excited. Not in the way he pictured Skylar would if it was true Bree really was pregnant. He sighed. Pregnant. It was such a strange thing to say. To know that Bree actually had a sex life. It was just something he wanted to avoid hearing coming out of his own head.

Watching the curly brunette walk off, he looked back to Skylar. "My apologies. If she had said before that she wanted to go in alone, I would have made you stay somewhere warm until I came back." Hands still shoved in his pockets, he listened to the glass doors slide shut behind Bree. "Is there anywhere specific you'd like to go?" He'd let her choose. That was a given. Jacob hardly knew anywhere around this place anyway; maybe she had some sense of where to go.

Account: $493.
Wearing: Jacob's Fall.
Feeling: Worried; Somewhat Relaxed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 pm
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

A faint buzz, but she didn't budge much from her stance. Still holding her knees tight with one arm, she pulled the phone back out, now holding it in both hands. Her eyes narrowed and she pondered over the message. Had it really been a good idea to message him? After all, he did say after the appointment. Maybe he was out with Sela, still. She puffed her lips out and glanced to the side before finally making her mind up of what to text next. It would be difficult, but she wouldn't pull him away from his daughter.

Eeeyyyeeehhhh. Actually, I just realized you're probably with Sela. I'm at the hospital, but if you're busy and it's bad timing, then it's fine.

And she had already sent off Jacob and Skylar. With a sigh, her head fell to the side, curls following in tow. She closed her eyes, only to open them to the sound of the woman's voice from the desk.
"Dr. Harvey will see you now." A faint nod and she stood, shoving her phone awkwardly back into her pocket and following the receptionist through the back door and towards the hospital rooms. Nervousness was wracking around her brain and heart; making it flutter and her body to become nauseous suddenly. That was pretty much it. Here she came to see if the baby was real or not. Chewing her lip, her fists clenched down around the straps of her purse, boots jingling and clicking with each step before she was led into an isolated room with a few chairs and a high bed; covered in the paper that reminded her of cooking wax paper. She chewed and chewed, sitting in the chair. "Dr. Harvey will be with you shortly."

And she nodded, heart pounding in her ears.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:38 pm
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree wasn't used to slow replies. To be honest, she started freaking and got impatient if the person didn't respond within 10 to 30 seconds. It was a terrible, horrid fault on her side. She knew it existed, she just couldn't help it. She was a person to respond right away, which only made it worse. Eyes darting to the side, she pulled her phone out again and looked at it. Maybe it was a mood swing. Maybe it was just her thinking about Tyrese's private life. Or maybe it was the possible tears that would come if she wasn't actually pregnant and Finn's worst nightmare had come true. She would lay on the bed and stare at those booties; falling into her own deep depression - which was rare. Cheeks suckling inward, her fingers tapped away needlessly, now rushed in their reply.

'Okay. But seriously, if you're busy, it's no big deal. I'm a big girl! And after all, you did say after the appointment I could see you. It's no biggie.'

Ehhhh... She shifted in her seat, glancing periodically at the door while she chewed on her lip. This was one of the reasons she didn't like doctor's. They always seemed to take their sweet a** time coming to the damn door. What was taking so long? Her leg began its needless tapping, the zipper nervously rattling along. What would she do? What would she do if she weren't pregnant? Lips quivering, she glanced around the room again like a bird, trying to find something to distract her. God, even a kid's toy would be great right- Oh, right. Picking up her phone, she began to play Minesweeper. Anything to distract her. The light knock made her look up.
"Hellloooo! Is it Aubrey Teagan?" She stood up quickly with a nod and held her hand out for him to shake. It was warm. At least that was comforting. "Y-Yes. Bree, actually." The Doctor nodded, holding up his chart and looking over it enthusiastically. Finally, he gave a final nod and spoke. "So. Mr. Teagan tells me you've been having stomach problems? I believe he told the receptionist that you have..." He trailed off a moment to look down at the clipboard again. "'Throwing up and sleeping for extensive periods of time?" He glanced up at her curiously before settling against the counter. Bree nodded along, sitting back in the chair with her arms crossed now. "Is there anything else you've noticed?"

Bree fumbled with her hands now, uncrossing her arms and looking down at them nervously. The Doctor only watched her with curious eyes before she spoke again. "W-We may think I might be pregnant? I took a pregnancy test yesterday not long after he called the office." Her gaze finally met the doctor's. "Actually, I took two and they came out positive." She swallowed hard. "Ohhh. I see. And, if you don't mind me asking, were they the more expensive ones? Or more on the cheap side?" She didn't mean to, but she laughed a little. "The more expensive ones." Both hands now wrapped around one knee, bringing it up and over the other leg. "First Response? Something like that." The doctor nodded again "All right. Well, I'll go ahead and get the equipment and we'll see what's going on, all right? I'll be right back." And with that, he turned and closed the door behind him, leaving Bree to once again panic to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:29 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ N/a
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese was glad Soleil Hospital was nearest to Lumiere, making his journey that less disorienting as he used his phone to google map his way there. He saw the pristine building with it's stone walls reaching upward, hoping Bree's appointment was on the first or second floor. He hadnt been to a hospital since seeing his mother, he wasn't traumatized to hate them, but they did cause goodbumps to florish across his skin. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he pulled out his phone and text the squirly brunette. "I'm in the lobby. Where do I go?" He hated the smell of hospitals, it made him wish he didn't have the smelling capabilities of a wolf while in human form. Huffing, he walked up to the front desk. "Has an Aubrey Teagan already signed in? I'm her plus one during her appointment." He asked politely, hiding his own agitation. He still became aggitaged easily, now he just wasn't as quick to act on it.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $469.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:37 am
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

This was something she hadn't felt in years... Actually, when she really thought about it, she had felt this way this entire past week. It was painful. A pulling at the heart strings. Only last night did she and Finn actually spend time together... Have actual sex for the first time in a week. But ever since this... This... Now she was having terrified doubts. What if it seriously wasn't a baby? What would she even do? A sense of panic was already brought around her senses. She wasn't feeling very well. In a fit of her nerves, her leg picked up pace, tapping over and over quicker and quicker. Both hands reached up, gripping at her curls and pulling on them by the roots. Her jaw quivered, eyes wide and unable to move from the floor. The room went blank, her mind went blank. Everything was a jumble and it hurt. If she and Finn hadn't had that argument, would they have even cuddled last night? If she didn't put that outfit on, would he have even come near her until they found out what it was?

Her heart began to sink. Lower and lower. And the increasing hormones in her body weren't helping. Her bottom lip sucked in and she looked over to the counter, now pulling her knees up like a frightened child. She didn't want to be here anymore. Tears began to well. Sniffing commenced. She would think Finn would at least call and ask how the damn appointment was going. That he wanted to be here. That- She pushed her head downwards, trying to hide any sense of either panic or depression that seemed to be emanating from her now. Why wasn't he here? And why was she stupid enough to text Tyrese? He had enough on his plate. That was obvious. Why in the world would he bother coming here to see her? He had better things to do. Taking care of his own daughter. Seeing his ex-lover. She sniffed, wiping at her eyes to dry them with her long, maroon sleeves. She couldn't do this. Eyes drying instantly, she rested her cheek on her knee, practically feeling the skin through the thin, black fabric.

The receptionist lifted her head to the light blue headed male. Her lips pursed out a little before she gave an affirmative nod and a smile. "Oh, yes! Just a few moments ago actually. I'm assuming you must be Mr. Teagan?" She stood up from her chair, sending it rolling back a few inches before she opened up the door leading to the other rooms. "Right down this hallway." She murmured, clasping her hands in front of her before gesturing to a closed door. "Make sure to knock! The Doctor may have had her change into the gown depending on the situation." She gave a cheery smile before heading back down the hallway.

OOC: Sorry I ruined the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:35 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ N/a
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese nodded slowly when the receptionist acknowledged him, his face going blank before he quickly shook his head. "No, No, I'm the godfather....uh, a friend." If he'd done this five years ago with Lillian, he'd be petrified and cemented to his seat. However, he would leave those fun reactions to Finn and get a good laugh from it. Seeing the door opened for him, he reaffirmed what room he was heading to before striding down the hallway. Seeing he room number, he stopped to listen for voices before tapping on the door a few brief times. "Bree? It's Ty." He announced, slowly pushing the door open in case she should warn him not to enter quite yet. He wasn't trying to have an awkward moments with her like he did with Lillian!

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 am
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her head didn't move from its position, still tucked between the knees. "You're here...?" She croaked, her cheek now feeling hot. It was a stupid mistake. She shouldn't have texted Tyrese. He was probably out doing things with his ex-lover, lover, whatever the hell she was to him now. Whatever family he had, she had probably taken him away from it. Her tongue pressed absently to the back of her front teeth before she pressed her head downwards in between the cracks of her knees. What the hell was wrong with her... She was left alone is what it felt like. And even if that wasn't true she just... Her mind flickered back to that empty promise of staying in bed. She had wanted to go back and lay down with him... Maybe eat lunch together. Be a normal family for once. But... She sniffled without realizing it, squeezing her eyes shut. When was the doctor going to come back?!

Heavy footsteps echoed through the hallway, entering the room without the slightest hint of hesitation. Dr. Harvey glanced up at Tyrese before signaling a nod and holding out his hand. "Ah! You must be... Mr. Teagan? Or a family member?" He tilted his head with a smile. "I'm Dr. Harvey. I'll be the one examining Ms. Teagan today." His eyes flickered from Tyrese to Bree. Afterwards, he stepped over to Aubrey. "Now then, Ms. Bree, let's go ahead and have a look-see at what's going on, shall we?" He tilted his head back towards the door, beginning to exit down the hallway. "Whenever you're ready, it'll be the last door to your left." And he made his exit.

Bree, however, took a while to move. "Thank you, Dr. Harvey..." She whispered. Letting one leg slide from her grip, she lifted a sleeve to wipe an eye, sluggishly following after the Doctor and past Tyrese.

Feeling: Very Worried; Depressed...?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:10 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese inched inside the room, taking one sweeping glance at the female inside before his face contorted into one of concern. "What happened? Is there something wrong?" You didn't make faces like that in a doctor's office, it could make anyone's mind jump to the worse possible thing. He took a step closer, prepared to say something more before he heard the doctor approaching. He turned in time to see the male, reaching forward to shake his hand. "The latter. It's a pleasure, Doctor." After a firm singular shake, the wolf let go and looked at Aubrey. The doctor hadn't even looked at her yet, what was she so worked over about? Was she that nervous? His lips thinned into a worried scowl. "Aubrey." He repeated coaxingly, trailing her out of the room as he looked at her back. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:53 am
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The cooing voice practically stopped her immediately in her steps. Ohh.. It felt nice to hear someone ask what she had to say or how she was feeling; besides being asked just how sick she was for the day. Her eyes shifted along the floor before finally lifting to meet Tyrese's. But... Rather than mentioning Finn not being there, she started with the main worry. "Tyrese... What..." She paused, taking a breath. "Wh-What if I'm not pregnant?" The tears were instant, but not falling. They soaked her eyes, making them look as if they naturally glistened. "What if... What if something really is wrong with me?" Her bottom lip sucked in quickly before she averted her gaze back to the floor. She bit down, harder than she meant to. "What if they were false...? Wh-What will I tell Finn...?" She whispered.

Not being pregnant... Well, that would send her into her own depression for sure. Not that she wasn't already feeling the coating of one already. She could feel it seep into her skin - stunning her emotions with an icy cold grip. But just... If... If the Doctor would do her first sonogram... Why wasn't Finn here then? Why wasn't he taking one day off to go to the doctor with her? Why wasn't he here holding her hand and telling her it was going to be okay? She sniffled and shook her head. She hated using it as an argument... But it was true. If she could manage to give up something she loved so very much for him... Then why couldn't he take just one day off for her? Instantly she could feel the guilt at the thought. It wasn't his fault his knee blew out. It was no ones fault. She had told him that repeatedly. And now she was standing her telling herself as if she didn't believe it. Another sniffle. He had taken the rest of the day off yesterday... Even if she wasn't even there half the time... She wiped at her eyes and shook her head once more before following after the doctor again.

Feeling: Very Worried; Depressed...?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese halted when Bree did, waiting until she turned to face him as he cocked his head slightly. She looked ready to burst into tears, he barely understood it. When she said it, that she worried she might not be pregnant, his shoulders relaxed and he leaned back onto the balls of his feet. She mentioned telling Finn as well, and by the far away thoughtful look that engulfed her eyes he knew she was thinking further on the subject. "Bree, you can't cry over evey what if in your life. There are an amalgamation of what ifs that could happen. You're here with a doctor, he will tell you what's going on." He took a few steps so he was ahead of her, turning to be facing her still.

"If you're not pregnant, you guys can try for a baby later. If something is wrong with you, Finn won't be angry or disappointed about the baby, he will be happy you went to the hospital and found out whatever was wrong with you. You should have seen him yesterday when he thought something really was the matter. Either way, you have to go in there and found out, right?" He motioned to the door, looking a her pointedly. "You're going to be alright, Bree. You've got everyone here to support you." He concluded quietly.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:23 pm
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She had to stop once again after he crossed her path. Her feet slid slightly on the tilted hospital floor. She looked up at him with a now pensive look, almost... Irritated. She didn't cry over every 'what if'. She hardly cried at all but- Her jaw gripped. What did he take her for? Some sort of cry baby? The depression spiraled into anger. Her fists clenched and she swallowed, moving past his hand. "Then where are they." She muttered before finally stepping into the room. It was mistake. Whatever she had dragged him from... She shouldn't have asked anyone to take her. She shouldn't have asked anyone to come here with her. She should've just gone alone. It was better than being told not to cry over everything. Eyes darting this way and that, she found any excuse not to look at either the doctor nor Tyrese.

"All right, Ms. Teagan!" The Doctor spoke happily, already sitting on a chair in front of a very bulky looking computer. "If you'll go ahead and lay down over here for me, we can get started." He paused and stood, putting his hands in his pockets. "Go ahead and lay down here and lift your shirt up to your chest, just beneath the bra line. I need to have your stomach exposed for this procedure." He paused, looking her over. "Are you familiar with a sonogram?" After a faint nod from the brunette, he continued. It wasn't his place to ask personal questions. "And since you've already taken two pregnancy tests, I figure we skip it and go ahead and move on to see if we see anything, all right?" Another faint nod.

Quietly, she shed her coat off of her shoulders and arms, hanging it on a nearby chair before lifting her small self onto the bed and laying down. Her eyes stared up at the ceiling, unsure of what even to say anymore. But finally, her fingertips reached down, gripping the edge of her shirt and pulling it upwards to layer it over her bra, only leaving her stomach exposed. Her breath hitched and she closed her eyes, chest sinking inwards. All the while, her heart was still pounding in her chest.

Feeling: Very Worried; Depressed...?; Angry...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese was exasperated by her tears turning into anger, emotions were not his specialty when it came to dealing with others. He was surprised didn't piss Lillian off whenever she got upset. Any other woman was a different story, he didn't see the harm in his words at all. They were true wernt they, she couldn't cry over a what if. The wolf remained patient with his friend, knowing she must be stressed. "Text them and ask them to be here, like you did me." He replied gently, turning on his heel and following her into the room. He was trying to be supportive, but maybe Jacob or Finn would know what best calmed her down. Still, she called him here so he was here.

He huddled somewhere out of the way inside the room, eyes quickly looking it over as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He let the doctor instruct Bree and let Bree go about it, sighing inwardly and leaning against the wall with his phone in his hand. He had about ten texts from his published from missing her call, texting them back after glancing at Bree. Maybe he should text Finn. However, he didn't have the blondes number. He emailed him instead, hoping he would check it from his phone. "I'm here at the doctor with your wife. Is it possible for you to drop by? I don't think I was the right choice to support her right now."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:11 pm
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Aubrey stole a glance at Tyrese, but looked away just as quick. More tears welled. The same feelings of last night were returning - that ever so sinking feeling that maybe Tyrese really didn't like her. Breath hitching, she closed her eyes now, hands hanging off the bed. Her fingers pressed together, then released, pressed together, then released.

"Relaaaax, Ms. Teagan. Deep breaths." A click of a few switches and a sudden pop of a lid. "I'm going to apply the gel now. After that, I'll press this little piece right here-" He lifted it up, holding it in her view. Her eyes looked terrified. "- and apply gentle pressure to your stomach." He rolled back, the open bottle still in his hand. "After that..." He rose his fingers to the screen. "We'll see an image projected here and we'll be able to guesstimate how far along you are." He gave a nod and a smile, rolling back to her. "Are we ready then?" He glanced up at Tyrese with a smile, then back to Bree. "Now don't worry, the gel is a little cool. Sorry about that. If we had a warm storage, I'd place it in there." He chuckled to himself.

The chuckles did nothing for her. Her eyes opened at the call of her last name, glancing over the machinery and over to her stomach, where the doctor's hand was now hovering. Holding her breath, she waited. Though he was right. The gel was a sudden cool shock on her stomach. "T-Tyrese..." She murmured nervously, her left hand flickering to signal she needed to hold something. Her eyes stared down at the gel, which was being spread around by a now gloved hand. Hyperventilating commenced. Wh-Wh-What had he said? D-Deep breaths?

Feeling: Very Worried; Depressed...?; Angry...

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces