Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
How to Get a Teepee: Stat & Teepee Updates Thread (see p147) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:02 pm
Stat And Teepee Updates Thread

Welcome to the Stat and Teepee updates thread!
These are threads created where one can store information about their Soquili.
This is also where users will update and maintain their teepees by adding Soquili and Stats.

Information on what Stats are and how to earn them can be found, here!

Table of Contents
1. Introduction and Announcements
2. How to Get a Teepee
3. The Forms
4. Frequently Asked Questions
5. Reserved

Current Announcements

10/29/17:
The Stat and Teepee Updates Thread has had an update! Please be sure to review the front page as there are a few new notes that have been added. I've also tried to revamp the step by step process for acquiring a teepee in the hopes of making it a little easier to understand everything. A few things are still being worked on, so please be patient as I get to those in turn. There are a couple important things I would like to make mention of in this announcement:

• Soq Has a NEW Image Host
    As many of you are aware, Photobucket changed its Terms of Service and will no longer be a reliable source for hosting images. Due to this, we are no longer using Photobucket links. It is our pleasure to announce that we have moved to a new image host! Staff will be working to update ALL Photobucket links from the Soquili Photobucket. This will take us some time, and we ask for your patience as we switch things over.

New direct links may be accessed by replacing "http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/" with "http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/". If this doesn't work for you or you'd like help, please post an inquiry in the General Certing Thread and be sure to use the Contact Us form!

For example:

"http://oi15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Ryuu/Certs/KyriHeli.jpg"

would change to

"http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Certs/KyriHeli.jpg".

Also, please feel free to continue using "Overhaul" forms with updated links to your Soquili! I greatly appreciate this. You guys rock <3

• A Note on Adding Soquili
    Lately, we have noticed a trend with update requests coming in that do not list the Soquili's name above the stats and instead use the URL. This is completely fine, however, with Photobucket no longer a reliable option, some sites (such as Imgur) do not allow for the customization of URL's. What this means is that there is no way for us to discern which Soq is which when adding Stats or requesting certain placement of a Soq. Your Teepee's and Stats Managers rely on the names of Soq to process your stat/update requests. Because of this, we would like to stress the importance of making sure your Soq's name is listed somewhere! There are a few ways to accomplish this while still getting that layout you're going for.

• By default, your Soquili's name will be listed above their stats like so:

Corgi's Stats
      Strength: 4%
      Courage: 4%
      Speed: 4%
      Intelligence: 4%
      Luck: 4%
      Stamina: 4%

• Placing your Soquili's name in the URL link for the image you're using is also completely acceptable!
      (Please note, not all image hosting sites will allow for a customized URL, such as Imugr.)

[ img ] http: //i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q604/ShortStackCorgi/Soquili/Corgi_banner.png [/ img ]

• If you are unable to have your Soquili's name listed in the URL above, but don't wish to have it be seen above the stats for whatever reason, white out the name! This will insure it's not seen when looking at your teepee but also allows your Teepee and Stats managers to locate specific Soq in your teepee!

[color = white] Corgi's Stats [/ color]

If you have any further questions or need clarification on anything mentioned in this announcement, please don't hesitate to PM your Teepee's Manager/ Stats Manager Theidren

Past Announcements

1/26/15:
There seems to be some confusion as of lately in regards to the "Placement Request" option when adding a Soquili to your teepees. So I'll try and help make things a little more clear for you! This is an optional request for you to make as to where you want me to place a specific cert (i.e. If you're certs are arranged alphabetically, you may ask me to place a cert between "Bob and Carmen".). It is not, however, a place for you to request that I rearrange your entire post format. That is when you would, instead, request to have your teepee Overhauled! This does not mean you can't make simple requests, such as "Can you move Murphy to the top while adding Baxter to the bottom?". This is perfectly okay! But when you are requesting I alphabetize all your soquili and then add offspring under their parents after alphabetizing them, that is not correct. That is when I would ask that you arrange everything to your liking and then have me overhaul your teepee instead!

I hope this helps to clear things up for you all! And don't hesitate to PM the mule if you are confused about things or have Teepee related questions!

10/17/14:
From here on, our new Teepee Manager, Kyrieko, will be in charge of Teepees!

06/28/14:
From July 2nd till July 31st (or until someone else is officially hired for the position) Tirokio will be in charge of Teepees rather than Mindsend.

04/22/14:
Thread nearing completion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:03 pm
How to Acquire a Teepee

So you're looking to get yourself a teepee? Or maybe you're just seeking to update an already existing one? Excellent! You've come to the right place. There are a few reasons that have most likely lead you here:

1. You're new to the land of Soquili and have just received your first Soq. Yay, congrats to you!
  2. You have an already existing teepee and you're looking to update it with new Soq additions or images.
  3. You've grown tired of that old (possibly smelly) teepee that's been around forever and wish to start from scratch.

Whatever the reason, you're in the right place! So, let's get started.

STEP ONE:

Congratulations on acquiring a Soquili! Now you are ready to take the next step and get yourself a teepee. What is a teepee, you might be wondering? A Teepee is Soquili's equivalent of a journal, where all your Soq and their stats will be stored. The first post is reserved by the soquili~teepees mule in order to house your Soquili's stats. After this post has been created, you are free to use your teepee however you deem fit! Some users will store information (such as profiles) about their Soq while others RP directly in their journals. Once your teepee is created it's 100% up to you on how you manage it!

However, there are two requirements that must be met BEFORE a Soq may be added to your teepee.

• Get Your Soquili Certed
    Before a Soquili may be added to a teepee, we will need the certed version of said Soquili. Make sure you head over to the certing subforum to acquire their cert!
    (*Please note: You may also choose to create custom pet banners for your Soquili. Check out step two for more information!)

• Roll For Stats
    A Soquili cannot be added to a Teepee unless it has also rolled for stats. This can be accomplished by visiting the Stat Rolling thread! Once you have gotten both your Soquili's stats and cert, you're ready for the next step. If you have any further questions regarding stats, check out our Stats subforum or feel free to PM our Stats Manager, Theidren!

• Co-Owning and Stats
    Owners of a co-owned soquili where both owners have RP and teepee rights must roll separate stats for each owners teepee. Each owner must post their own request with proof of stat rolls and co-ownership.

STEP TWO:

It's time to request your Teepee! Staff will create your teepee, using the first post as the storage space for your Soquili and their Stats. By default, a teepee will only consist of a Welcome Message, Certed Soquili, Stats and Teepee Details. The Teepee details will contain the option for an image to represent the look of your teepee and the location in which your teepee is located. However, there is also space available for Customized Banners.

Please be aware, with Photobucket no longer being a reliable place to host images, we HIGHLY discourage usage of Photobucket links. Instead, we recommend other image hosting sights such as imgur, upgfx, and nickpic.

Customized Banners
By default, teepees will have no banners, though users have the option to create custom ones. We also have this nifty little thread, located here with some (slightly outdated) information on banners and a tutorial for creating some using several provided templates!
(A new, updated, thread is in the works and coming soon to a Soquili near you~!)

• Header and Footer
    These are custom images that users will request to have placed at the top and/or bottom of the first post. They are a nice, simple way to make your teepee feel a little more customized. If you'd like, you may use this premade image (coming soon!) for a header and/or footer!

• Pet Banners
    By default, a Soquili's certed image will be required in order to have it added into your teepee with their stats. However, some users prefer to create their own banners to take the place of the certed image. This is completely fine and just another option available to make your teepee more customized!
    (*Please note: Uncerts alone do NOT count as customized pet banners.)

• Teepee Details
    See the next step for more information.

The best advice we can give would be to go and have a look at some of the teepees already up and running. These will give you an idea of how users customize their teepees and help you decide what you'd like, if anything. Don't feel pressured to decide right away. You can always request an Overhaul (explained in this post!) if you decide later down the road to customize your teepee.

STEP THREE:

Now you will have the option to pick some of your teepee details! There are two main things to pick when requesting your teepee. The first is the image of what your teepee dwelling itself looks like. There is a wide variety of choices for this! The second option is where you want your teepee to be located.

• The Teepee Image
    The Kawani people of Soquili use "teepee" as a general term for the mismash of swelling types that have form within the culture. What this means, is that not all teepees will be actual "tipi". Our only requirement for your teepee is that it be a native dwelling style that COULD exist in the Americas within the setting of our shop and be within believable means (i.e. No temples or entire cliffside cities to a single native character, but they could LIVE in one such dwelling with others), is allowed. Feel free to do some research!

Housing Ideas

Here is a list of some dwelling/housing ideas we've provided as well as the common areas to find such housing in the Kawani Lands.

• Here is a link for a Google Search of allowed dwellings!

• Most Commonly Found in the Kawani Lands
      Tipi/teepee/tepee, Wigwams, Longhouses, Asi/wattle and Daub, Grass Houses, Earthen Houses, Wickiups (Grass Frames), Shabono Dwelling, Yehakins, Traditional Norther Pacific Plank Houses

• The Desert, Badlands, and Mountains
      Adobe Dwellings, Cliff Dwellings, Caves

• The Swamps, Wetlands, Lake and Riverside
      Chickee, Stilt Houses, Floating Islands (examples)

• Islands, Jungles, the Gulf, etc
      Tongan Houses, Moken House Boats, Wharepuni, Bohios, Caney (Taino), Stilt Houses, Korowai Style Tree House, Caney, Bohio

• Other (*Note: While not necessarily Native American, these type of dwellings are still allowable)
      Raj/Moroccan Style Tents, Yurts, Fur Trapper Huts/Cabins, Bone Huts, Lean Tos

• Not Allowed
      Igloo*, Modern Style Houses, Futuristic Houses, High-Fantasy Dwellings, Castles, Pyramids, etc.
      (*We don't have a location where igloos would work for the majority of the time - they can be temporary housing in RP during the winter)

• Teepee Location
    There are several possible locations for your teepee. Generally, they are located "by", "in", or "near" one of the following choices. If no choice is listed when a teepee is requested, staff will randomly choose a location for you. If you wish to change your teepee's location, just make a request when you next update your teepee!

• River
    • Mountains
    • Forest
    • Clearing
    • Lake
    • Beach
    • Desert
    • Plains
    • Jungle
    • Swamp
    • Badlands
    • Wetlands
    • Valley
    • Kawani Village
    • Island

STEP FOUR:

Once you've gotten all of the above picked out and determined, all that's next is to post the proper form in THIS thread! Please make sure to include the stats form for ALL Soquili you are adding.

See the post below for forms.

What Do I Do Next?

Once you have posted your form(s), the Teepee's Manager will work through and process the request and spoiler posts that have been taken care of. If it is your first time requsting a teepee, the Teepee's Manager will send you a PM containing a link to your freshly created teepee. From there, you can enjoy and modify as you wish.

exclaim Again, the best advice that we can give for new Soquili owners is to take a look at existing teepees for ideas and options when setting up your teepee. However, you should never steal anyone elses idea. If there is a layout you like, be polite and PM the user to request permission to adapt their layout for your own. In addition, make sure you do not post in anyone else's teepee unles you have express permission from the owner.

If you have any further questions, feel free to send a PM to soquili~teepees, where your Teepee's Manager (Theidren) will get in contact with you!  

soquili~teepees
Crew

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:05 pm
The Forms

Getting Your First Teepee

[color=orange][u][size=18][b]I Need a Teepee, Stat![/b][/size][/u][/color]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Preferred Pronoun:[/b] (that is, what gender do you identify as?) His/Her/Their/Etc.
[b]Teepee Font Color:[/b] (default is brown)

[b]Pony Name:[/b] [url=CertedImage]SoquiliName[/url] (optional: [url=CustomePetBanner]SoquiliName[/url])
[b]Link to stats:[/b] [url=][ Rolls ][/url] OR [url=][ Co-Owner/Transfer Agreement ][/url] and [url=LinkToOriginalStats][ Stats ][/url]

[b]Header:[/b] (optional)
[imgLinkHere]

[b]Footer:[/b] (optional)
[imgLinkHere]

[b]Teepee Image:[/b] (must be Native American dwelling; see Step Three for examples and ideas!)
[imgLinkHere]

[b]Teepee Location: [/b] Typically a location that is "by", "in" or "near" the river/mountain/forest/etc. (Eg. By the clearing, in the mountains, on the lake.)

Adding A Soquili To Your Preexisting Teepee

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your Soquili's name MUST be listed somewhere when adding them to your teepee. This can be the default way of "SoquiliName's Stats" listed just above their stats or it could be in the URL of the image link. If the layout of your teepee just doesn't work with your Soquili's name being listed, you may also white out the name like so, "[color = white]SoquiliName[/ color]" just above their stats. This is so your Teepee's and Stats Managers can find your Soquili when adding Soquili/Stats.

[color=green][u][size=18][b] I have a Soquili to add![/b][/size][/u][/color]

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Teepee Link: [/b] [url=][ Teepee ][/url]
[b]Link to stats: [/b] [url=][ Rolls ][/url] OR [url=][ Co-Owner/Transfer Agreement ][/url] and [url=LinkToOriginalStats][ Stats ][/url]

[b]Placement Request (optional):[/b] By default, the pet will be placed at the bottom of your teepee. If you'd like a different order (eg. alphabetically or by family), please specify (eg. "Put Bob between Sarah and Jack."). This is especially important when you have A LOT of Soquili. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a "Rearrange my entire post" request; that is what the "Overhaul" form is for!

[code][img]DisplayImageLinkGoesHere.jpg[/img]
[b]SoquiliNameGoesHere's Stats[/b] (Please be sure your Soquili's name is listed somewhere!)
Strength: X%
Courage: X%
Speed: X%
Intelligence: X%
Luck: X%
Stamina: X%

Removing A Soquili From A Preexisting Teepee

[color=red][u][size=18][b]PONY EVICTION IN PROGRESS![/b][/size][/u][/color]

[b]Teepee Link:[/b] [url=][ Teepee ][/url]

[b]Soquili being removed:[/b]
[b]Stats of Soquili being removed:[/b] (Please make sure the new owner knows they can access a copy of existing stats from the post you create with this form; they may also link to this form for their stats.)
[b]Transferred ownership agreement:[/b]
[b]New Owner's Username:[/b]

Overhauling a Preexisting Teepee

IMPORTANT NOTE: When doing an overhaul AND adding new Soquili, please also use the add a pony form (at the bottom is fine) so we know who's new in your overhaul.

If you have a preexisting teepee that you wish to customize after it has been created, such as adding personalized pet banners or rearranging the order your Soquili are listed, this is the form to use! Users can set up exactly how they wish for the First Post (created by the soquili~teepees mule) to look and request to have your teepee updated. However, this is not a space for you to request that your Teepee's Manager rearrange everything for you.

[color=indigo][u][size=18][b]My Teepee Needs a Full Overhaul![/b][/size][/u][/color]

[code][center][img]OptionalTeepeeHeaderHere[/img]
[color=brown/othercoloryouwant]Welcome to the home of USERNAME and His/Her/Their Soquili.

[img]SoquiliImageHere[/img]
[b]SoquiliName's Stats[/b] (Please note, your Soquili's name MUST be listed either here or on the URL.)
STATS HERE

[b]The Teepee[/b]
[img]NativeAmericanStyleDwellingImage[/img]
They all live in/by the river/mountains/forest/etc.[/color]

[img]Optionalfooterimage[/img][/center]

If you're old teepee is feeling a bit overwhelming, or you just want to start fresh, you may use the following form to post and have your old teepee replaced. Your old teepee will NEVER be deleted unless requested by the user and is instead placed in the "Archived" subforum.

[align=center][color=violet][b][size=18]I WANT TO START ANEW[/size]
[i](Fresh Teepee is Fresh)[/i][/b][/color]
[b]Original Teepee Link: [/b] [url=][ Teepee ][/url][/align]

Updating An Image

[color=pink][u][size=18][b]I need an Image updated![/b][/size][/u][/color]

Pony Name: [If updating the header/footer image, just simply put "Header" or "Footer" here instead!]
Current image link -
[CurrentImageLinkHere]

Replace with -
[NewImageLinkHere]

Updating A Username

[color=blue][u][size=18][b]I got a username change![/b][/size][/u][/color]

[b]Original Username:[/b]

Deleting A Teepee

[align=center][color=darkslategray][u][size=18][b]I DESIRE TO BECOME ONE WITH THE VOID[/b][/size][/u]
(Delete my teepee, please!)[/color][/align]

PM ALERT!

Please use this form if you have an urgent PM that has been sent to the soquili~teepees mule to alert the Teepee's Manager. Otherwise, PM's will be checked on a weekly basis as teepee updates are processed.

[align=center][color=orange][size=18][b][u]I sent a PM to soquili~teepees and would like a response![/u][/b][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:05 pm
FAQ

• Can more than one of my Soquili live in my teepee?
    Yes, all of your Soquili will live in the same teepee thread. Even co-owned Soquili may live in your teepee if permission was granted by the original owner in the co-ownership agreement thread, located here!

• Can other pets live in my teepee?
    Yes! However, only Soquili and Familiars may be listed in the first post created by the soquili~teepees mule.

• Do they all have to canonly live in the same teepee?
    Nope! They don't even have to live in any sort of shelter, if you don't desire them to. The teepees are more for Village Kawani and your native Persona(s).

• Can I only have on Native Persona?
    You can have as many native personas as you desire, and while canonly they may not live together, you only get ONE teepee to display your Soquili; the amount of native personas have no effect on your OOC journal-style teepee.

• Can other Soquili (owned by others) live in my teepee?
    No. The exception to this is if you are co-owning a Soquili.

• Can other Soquili (owned by others) visit my teepee?
    This is entirely up to you! Some users like to RP within their teepees and will create a list of invited users who have their permission to post inside their teepee while others prefer not to have anyone do so. Always make sure you asks for permission from the owner of the teepee.

• Can other people live in my teepee?
    Yes! You may co-own your teepee with up to 3 people. All of your Soquili can live in it... just make sure to build a big one~ *winkwink* This is great for those who tend to co-own Soquili a lot together.

• How much does it cost to get a teepee?
    Not a thing. Teepee's are free!

• How often can I replace my teepee with a new one?
    We ask that you please wait at least 12 months before requesting a new teepee. However, you are free to request Overhauls of the mule's post whenever you'd like!

• How should I set up my teepee?
    By default, your teepee will be set up with a Welcome Message, your Soquili and their Stats, a Teepee Image, and the Location of your teepee. The best advice we can give is to look at how other users set up their own teepees for inspiration, but please try not to copy them exactly. We recommend PMing the owner of a layout you love for permission to adapt it for your own use. It never hurts to be polite.

• Can I move my teepee to another location?
    Yes, however please do not overuse this ability. We have taken away the "only thrice" ruling in the good faith that users will not constantly request to have this changed.

• Why would I need to move my teepee?
    Perhaps you just don't like living there anymore, or maybe your native character and/or Soquili are just ready for a change in location.

• Do I need a teepee for my Soquili to have Stats?
    YES! Your teepee is the only place in which their stats can be stored and kept track of. As you roleplay they will slowly increase their stats, until one day they reach 100% In addition, a Soquili is required to have stats in order to be added to a teepee.

• I don't want my teepee anymore and wish to start fresh, what should I do?
    There are a couple ways to accomplish this. You can either PM soquili~teepees with a request to delete your teepee, posting the " PM Alert " form in this thread. Or you can use the form provided above (in the forms post) and post within this thread, but please make sure that you have either requested a new teepee at the same time or have your information saved. Once your teepee is deleted, it's forever lost to the void.

• I just changed my username, should I tell you?
    Yes! We have a form that you can use to let us know about a username change. Your Teepee's Manager will update the title of your teepee as well as add it in to the mule's post. They will also update the Teepee Listings thread, but will still keep your previous username placed in parentheses like so, "Mx Cherie (formerly Miss Cherie)".

• Help! I can't find my teepee on the 'Teepee Listings' list. Why?!
    This is most likely just a mistake made while the Teepee Listings thread was being updated. You can send a PM to either soquili~teepees OR Phail Ninja with a link to your teepee and we'll get it added to the list asap!

• Do you have a link to the old teepee stat rolling thread?
    We do! You can find the old teepee stat rolling thread, here!

• I have an already existing teepee, but want to post for a new one, however, I have no idea where I rolled all my Soquili's stats... what should I do?!
    If you have an existing teepee already, then that's all you need! A Soquili's stats are just transferred straight from one teepee to another when you post for a new teepee. The only time we require links to rolled stats are when you're adding a new Soquili to your teepee.

• Can I add a basket or a foal to my teepee or just adults?
    We ask that only foals and adults be added to teepees once their stats have been rolled. This is mostly because a basket generally doesn't have a name and is not able to participate in RP to earn stats.

• I just sent my PM and it's 3pm, why hasit not been processed yet?
    We ask for patience please! Your Teepee's Manager will try to check the mule on a weekly basis as requests come in and are processed. It is recommended that if the PM is urgent, to please post the " PM Alert " form to notify your Teepee's Manager.

• I want my pony's placement somewhere specific, and while you're at it, will you put these ponies here, and this one here and spoiler these...?
    Excellent! You have a specific idea for how you want your ponies ordered. Let me direct you right on over to the "Overhaul Teepees" option. Please keep in mind, when making a "Placement Request", this is just where you want the new addition to your teepee to go. It is not an excuse for you to request that the Teepee's Manager design your whole first post.

• What kind of requests can I send to the mule in regards to my teepee?
    Please make sure that for any and all requests sent to the soquili~teepees mule, link me your teepee, if you have one!
    • Having a Teepee created (new and current users)
    • Adding new pets and their stats.
    • New or updated banners for your pets.
    • Updated pet certs.
    • Links to co-owner's teepee's.
    • Adding familiars.
    • Removing a pet/familiar from your teepee.
    • Updating your username in the title and mule post.
    • Adding awards and items gained officially by the store added to the mule post.
    • Overhaul's to update the mule post.
    • General questions or teepee assistance!

• I have a question but I don't see the answer here, what do I do?
    You can always PM the mule, soquili~teepees and your Teepee's Manager will do their best to answer any questions you have! If it's something urgent, please be sure to post the " PM Alert " form in this thread!

soquili~teepees
Crew

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:44 pm
UPDATED

Quote:
I have a Soquili to add!

Username: Mindsend
Teepee Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157
Link to rolls: Sanova Amachi: XXX

Placement Request (optional): Sanova Amachi: Between Almase and Mecho Amachi.

Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: Already in them!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/mindsend/soquili/teepee/Sanovabanner.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Sanova Amachi's Stats[/b]

Quote:
I have a Soquili to add!

Username: Mindsend
Teepee Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157
Link to rolls:
Helka: XXX
Idrenniel: XXX

Placement Request (optional):

Helka and Idrenniel go at the bottom of the list.

Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: Already in them!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/mindsend/soquili/teepee/Helkabanner.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Helka's Stats[/b]

Speed:4%
Stamina:4%

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/mindsend/soquili/teepee/Idrennielbanner.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Idrenniel's Stats[/b]

Speed:4%
Stamina:4%

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 am
UPDATED

I have a Soquili to add!

Username: one over three
Teepee Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23719417
Link to rolls: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=222&t=23601959#364665641

Placement Request (optional): At the bottom beneath Stargazer, please!
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: No, thanks.

[img]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/Soquili/ZeldinCert1.jpg[/img]
[color=#e9a92e][b]Zeldin's Stats[/b]

Strength: 7%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 7%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 8%[/color]

I have a Soquili to add!
I would like for Enoch to grow please!
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/Soquili/ProCanCert2A2.jpg
Also, Enoch's existing coding is a bit wrong. It should be this:
[color=#553333][b]Enoch's Stats[/b]
Strength: 17%
Courage: 18%
Speed: 20%
Intelligence: 15%
Luck: 15%
Stamina: 14%[/color]

(Stats should be correct as of April.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:44 am
UPDATED (will checkup mule soon)

I have a Soquili to add!

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Teepee Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24192001#361999631
Link to rolls: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20719797

Placement Request (optional): Right before Falsetto Amachi
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: It's already done.

[img]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Soquili/Vestiarian3_zpsbe83a1dc.jpg[/img]
[color=#e9a92e][b]Vestiarian's Stats[/b]

Strength: 21%
Courage: 22%
Speed: 22%
Intelligence: 15%
Luck: 19%
Stamina: 18%

I sent a PM to Soquili~Teepees and would like a response!

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:11 am
UPDATED

I have a Soquili to add!

Username: Kamiki
Teepee Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101&page=1
Link to rolls: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=222&t=23601959#364669427 - I want to take the 4% option

Placement Request (optional): Alphabetical. Please note: he is already in my teepee, just does not have stats! He was added before that was a requirement, I would just like him to have stats so I can RP him and get credit.

Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: Already is

[img]http://www.kamiki.net/Gaia/pets/soquili/banners/versailles.jpg[/img]
[b]Versailles's Stats[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 pm
UPDATED

My Teepee Needs a full Overhaul!

Username: stormflower
Teepee Link : Here

[center] [img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili Tepee stuff/BlueLilyheader_zps898a199d.png~original[/img]

[color=blue]Welcome to the home of stormflower and her Soquili.[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/AriadneTP_zps12644f05.png~original[/img]

[color=plum][b]Ariadne's Stats[/b]
Strength: 50%
Courage: 50%
Speed: 50%
Intelligence: 50%
Luck: 50%
Stamina: 50% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/EiraTP_zpsd7385622.png~original[/img]

[color=thistle][b]Eira Linn's Stats[/b]
Strength: 45%
Courage: 44%
Speed: 45%
Intelligence: 49%
Luck: 44%
Stamina: 44% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/AetherTP_zps5c366fa3.png~original[/img]

[color=#CD7986][b]Aether's Stats[/b]
Strength: 12%
Courage: 7%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 11%
Stamina: 10% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/EinarTP_zps8e510e42.png~original[/img]

[color=maroon][b]Einar's Stats[/b]
Strength: 21%
Courage: 14%
Speed: 17%
Intelligence: 20%
Luck: 17%
Stamina: 20% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/PandoraTP_zpsd0a3a314.png~original[/img]

[color=purple][b]Pandora's Stats[/b]
Strength: 37%
Courage: 38%
Speed: 35%
Intelligence: 35%
Luck: 36%
Stamina: 42% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/FioreTP-foal_zpscd3f8f0e.png~original[/img]

[color=skyblue][b]Fiore Morte's Stats[/b]
Strength: 8%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 8%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 7% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/NokomisTPstat_zps46f99ec0.png~original[/img]

[color=gray][b]Nokomis' Stats[/b]
Strength: 58%
Courage: 57%
Speed: 58%
Intelligence: 63%
Luck: 58%
Stamina: 57% [/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/KohakuTP_zps32b137e1.png~original[/img]

[color=coral][b]Kohaku's Stats[/b]
Strength: 19%
Courage: 22%
Speed: 18%
Intelligence: 16%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 22%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/AruheTP_zpsee6760d8.png~original[/img]

[color=#330033][b]Aruhe's Stats[/b]
Strength: 68%
Courage: 69%
Speed: 70%
Intelligence: 69%
Luck: 71%
Stamina: 69%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/MisaeTP_zps22e864f2.png~original[/img]

[color=pink][b]Misae's Stats[/b]
Strength: 10%
Courage:11 %
Intelligence: 12%
Stamina: 7%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/IxkinTP_zps55ddaa4b.png~original[/img]

[color=goldenrod][b]Ixkin's Stats[/b]
Strength: 36%
Speed: 37%
Intelligence: 42%
Luck: 42%
Stamina: 35%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/EitanTP_zpsf0b50250.png~original[/img]

[color=darkgoldenrod][b]Eitan's Stats[/b]
Strength: 19%
Courage: 16%
Intelligence: 17%
Luck: 15%
Stamina: 21%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/HanamiTP_zps9b7b3370.png~original[/img]

[color=seagreen][b]Hanami Li's Stats[/b]
Courage: 12%
Stamina: 9%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/TeTP_zpsf75a1c77.png~original[/img]

[color=darkred][b]Kanashimi Te's Stats[/b]
Strength: 52%
Courage: 50%
Speed: 44%
Intelligence: 49%
Luck: 45%
Stamina: 50%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/IngramTP_zpsd66e5f65.png~original[/img]

[color=black][b]Ingram's Stats[/b]
Strength: 38%
Speed: 36%
Intelligence: 36%
Luck: 37%
Stamina: 41%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/LiorTP_zpsfd875bbe.png~original[/img]

[color=mediumpurple][b]Lior's Stats[/b]
Strength: 14%
Courage: 17%
Speed: 15%
Intelligence: 16%
Luck: 20%
Stamina: 22%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/HaemonTP_zps1a60ef85.png~original[/img]

[color=orange][b]Haemon's Stats[/b]
Strength: 29%
Courage: 32%
Speed: 32%
Intelligence: 30%
Luck: 30%
Stamina: 29%[/color]

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/raynetp_zps1df72785.png~original[/img]

[color=blue][b]Rayne's Stats[/b]
Strength: 9%
Courage: 5%
Intelligence: 9%

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/stormflower06/Soquili/New Tepee/KitkunTP_zps8974a021.png~original[/img]

[color=teal][b]Mekaisto's Stats[/b]
Strength: 9%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 6%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 5%[/color]

[color=blue][b]The Teepee[/b]

[img]http://www.iowahomegrown.com/photos/teepee03.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
They all live in the forest, by a river, in the mountains [/color]
[/center]

Below I have offical addition forms for 2 soquili, but sine Im doing an overhaul I added them to the form above already. One is a co-own soquili that I forgot to add to my tepee last year.Thanks! Hopefully Ive done everything right xD
I have a Soquili to add!

Link to rolls: Here

Placement Request (optional): Below Pandora
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: nah

[img]DISPLAYIMAGELINKGOESHERE.JPG[/img]
[b]Fiore Morte's Stats[/b]

Stamina: 7%

I have a Soquili to add!

Link to rolls: Malik's Tepee for stats since they were rolled long ago xD
Placement Request (optional): Below Ixkin
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: Nah

[img]DISPLAYIMAGELINKGOESHERE.JPG[/img]
[b]Hanami Li's Stats[/b]

Stamina: 9%

If Ive missed anything or something isn't correct please let me know biggrin

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:28 pm
updated

I WANT TO START ANEW
(fresh Teepee is Fresh)

Username: elfstar89
Teepee Link : x; Pippi's teepee, since I have RP rights to Adelle, we RP and plot her together, and she's maxed, so we shouldn't have a conflict with stat updates. owo

[center] [img]OptionalTeepeeHeaderHere[/img]
[color=brown/othercoloryouwant]Welcome to the home of elfstar89 and her Soquili.

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/adelle.jpg[/img]

[color=violet][b]Adelle's Stats[/b]
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%[/color]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Vance/StageCert/shidelle2_cert.jpg[/img]

[b]Alienore's Stats[/b]
Strength: 72%
Courage: 72%
Speed: 69%
Intelligence: 71%
Luck: 66%
Stamina: 66%

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sabin/Breedings/alienblake2.jpg[/img]

[color=lime][b]Esmerelda's Stats[/b]
Speed: 8%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 7%

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/flannghaile.jpg[/img]

[color=darkred][b]Flannghaile's Stats[/b]
Strength: 56%
Courage: 57%
Speed: 61%
Intelligence: 57%
Stamina: 58%[/color]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/parvati.jpg[/img]

[color=red][b]Parvati's Stats[/b]
Strength: 57%
Courage: 62%
Speed: 62%
Intelligence: 57%
Stamina: 54%[/color]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sabin/Breedings/pavtry3.jpg[/img]

[color=crimson][b]Ganesha's Stats[/b]
Strength: 47%
Courage: 49%
Intelligence: 51%
Luck: 47%
Stamina: 47%[/color]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/ChessireRedondo.jpg[/img]

[color=indigo][b]Redondo's Stats[/b]
Pending discussion over stats location; see co-owner's teepee[/color]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nilo/Tags/emilleredofoal3tag.jpg[/img]

[color=dodgerblue][b]Ailbhe's Stats[/b]
Strength: 47%
Courage: 51%
Intelligence: 47%
Luck: 52%
Stamina: 45%[/color]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/Elfstar89Gahzrilla.jpg[/img]

[color=turquoise][b]Gahz'rilla's Stats[/b]
Strength: 26%
Courage: 28%
Speed: 26%
Intelligence: 29%
Luck: 27%
Stamina: 27%[/color]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/CetGahCert2A_zps1d43ba90.jpg[/img]

[color=steelblue][b]Tethys Ceto's Stats[/b]
Strength: 6%
Stamina: 8%[/color]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sabin/Certed/elfstar89cyotag.jpg[/img]

[color=dimgrey][b]Martin d'Hiver's Stats[/b]
Strength: 30%
Courage: 26%
Speed: 31%
Intelligence: 31%
Luck: 31%
Stamina: 27%[/color]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/certs/Elfstar89Aoibheann.jpg[/img]

[color=teal][b]Aoibheann's Stats[/b]
Strength: 15%
Courage: 15%
Luck: 22%
Stamina: 18%[/color]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/ElfPureCert.jpg[/img]

[color=darkblue][b]Morena na Zima's Stats[/b]
Courage: 10%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 7%
Stamina: 5%[/color]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z131/elfstar89/My Pets/MorDar2-Feral_zps6a4232fd.jpg[/img]

[color=cadetblue][b]Perdita de Helcegaear's Stats[/b]
Courage: 8%
Speed: 11%

[b]The Teepee[/b]
[img]http://www.freeimages.com/assets/37/367379/first-nation-862357-m.jpg[/img]

Litonya Suletu and Awinita Hiawassee live in the Kawani Village.
[/color]

[img]Optionalfooterimage[/img]

[/center]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm
UPDATED!

I have a Soquili to add!

Username: `Swirly
Teepee Link :X
Link to rolls: Option 3

Placement Request (optional): At the very bottom
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: They currently are, so yessum smile

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/certs/SwirlyAlesky.jpg[/img]
[b]Aleksy's Stats[/b]

I have a Soquili to add!

Username: `Swirly
Teepee Link :X
Link to rolls: N/A -- just replacing img on a soq already in my 1st post

Placement Request (optional): Where the current foal image is, replace the image with the circle. (sorry if this is the wrong form to use.. I wasn't real sure : /)
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: Yes.. well he's already added but the image didn't grow him to adult

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/furrypawspics212/FireBrandeSquare.png[/img]
[b]FireBrande's Stats[/b]

Strength: 7%
Speed: 10%
Stamina: 5%

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 am
UPDATED

Username: -Yasha Alchemist
Teepee Link : Teepee

[center]
[color=#638593]Welcome to the home of -Yasha Alchemist and her Soquili.

[img]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/YashaArt/My Art/My Pets/PerthCert.jpg[/img]
[b]Perth's Stats[/b]
Courage: 15%
Luck: 19%
Stamina: 19%

[img]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/YashaArt/My Art/My Pets/YashaCalavera_zpsb94fd623.jpg[/img]
[b]Calavera's stats [/b]
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 6%

[img]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/YashaArt/My Art/My Pets/YashaCYOtag_zpsc204a23c.jpg[/img]
[b]Tazi's stats [/b]

[img]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/YashaArt/My Art/My Pets/aquilo_zps88243149.jpg[/img]
[b]Aquilo's stats [/b]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/PandoraTalie/SoQ/Certs/Yasha_tag.png[/img]
[b]Fairin's stats [/b]

[url=http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/YashaArt/Teepees-2.jpg][b]The Teepee[/b][/url]
They all live by the forest.[/color]
[/center]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:38 pm
Updated

I have a Soquili to add!

Username: techabyte
Teepee Link : x
Link to rolls: x

Placement Request (optional): Alphabetical. She goes between Aqua and Bellezza. :3
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: They already are~

[IMG]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/SammiSoquili/Stat Post Banners/AzarathStatBanner.png[/IMG]
[b]Azarath Metrion Zinthos' Stats[/b]

Strength: 6 %
Courage: 4 %
Speed: 7 %
Intelligence: 10 %
Luck: 7 %
Stamina: 4 %

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 pm
Updated
Okay so SOMEONE is going to kill me. And I apologize. Please let me know who does this so I can seriously tip them for my laziness. I also promise not to let these pile up again....

PONY EVICTION IN PROGRESS!
(I've included this in the next bit but wanted to be sure it was noted officially)

Username: CheshireKttty
Teepee Link : [x]

Soquili being removed: Saxon

Transferred ownership agreement : Ended Co-ownership a while back. Just needs removed
New Owners Teepee (For Stat Transfer): n/a

My Teepee Needs a (sort of) full Overhaul!

[center] [img]OptionalTeepeeHeaderHere[/img]
[color=Blueviolet]Welcome to the home of CheshireKttty and Her Soquili.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=2][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_arden.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Arden's Stats[/b]
Strength: 31%
Courage: 26%
Speed: 33%
Intelligence: 29%
Luck: 27%
Stamina: 29%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=3][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_banzai.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Banzai's stats[/b]
Stamina: 100%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=4][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_boi.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Boi-Tatá's stats[/b]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=5][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_zarita.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Zarita's stats[/b]
Strength: 79%
Courage: 74%
Speed: 80%
Intelligence: 77%
Luck: 84%
Stamina: 76%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=6][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_olivia.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Olivia's stats[/b]
Strength: 54%
Courage: 58%
Speed: 59%
Intelligence: 60%
Luck: 63%
Stamina: 59%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=7][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_nori.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Nori's stats[/b]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=8][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_gunkan.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Gunkan's stats[/b]
Strength: 22%
Intelligence: 19%
Luck: 20%
Stamina: 24%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=9][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_lyric.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Lyric's stats[/b]
Strength: 78%
Courage: 80%
Speed: 79%
Intelligence: 77%
Luck: 75%
Stamina: 75%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=10][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_onigiri.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Onigiri's stats[/b]
Courage: 98%
Speed: 99%
Intelligence: 94%
Luck: 96%
Stamina: 98%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=11][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_kolli.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Kolli's stats[/b]
Strength: 97%
Courage: 96%
Speed: 98%
Intelligence: 98%
Stamina: 94%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=12][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Cereus.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Cereus Zeridae's stats[/b]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=13][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Akiko.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Akiko's stats[/b]
Courage: 96%
Luck: 97%
Stamina: 98%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=14][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_chessur.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Chessur's stats[/b]
Stamina:100%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=15][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_indilwen.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Indilwen's stats[/b]
Strength: 72%
Courage: 71%
Speed: 72%
Intelligence: 70%
Luck: 66%
Stamina: 70%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=16][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_silvamain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Silva Luna's stats[/b]
Strength: 29%
Courage: 27%
Speed: 28%
Intelligence: 32%
Luck: 25%
Stamina: 26%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=17][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_ikuramain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Ikura Raukura's stats[/b]
Strength: 48%
Courage: 46%
Speed: 45%
Intelligence: 52%
Luck: 44%
Stamina: 45%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=18][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Urokomain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Uroko Banggai's stats[/b]
Strength: 32%
Courage: 24%
Speed: 26%
Intelligence: 25%
Luck: 26%
Stamina: 32%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=19][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_sashimimain_zpsa31c479e.png[/img][/url]
[b]Sashimi's Stats:[/b]
Stamina: 6%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=20][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Celessiamain_zpsbe33fac2.png[/img][/url]
[b]Celessia's Stats:[/b]
Strength: 11%
Speed: 12%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=21][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_avmain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Avada Kedavra's stats[/b]
Courage: 16%
Speed: 15%
Intelligence: 22%
Luck: 16%
Stamina: 15%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=22][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_symricmain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Symric's stats[/b]
Strength: 14%
Intelligence: 19%
Luck: 22%
Stamina: 14%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=23][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_mizukimain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Mizuki's stats[/b]
Speed: 6%
Luck: 9%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=24][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_nemesismain.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Nemesis Dazbog's stats[/b]
Intelligence: 6%
Stamina: 10%

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=25][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_tanzimain.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Tanzi's stats[/b]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=26][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_zerumain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Zeru De Chiel's stats[/b]
Luck: 10%

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=27][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_tristanmain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Tristan's stats[/b]
Strength: 11 %

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=28][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_sansmercibanner.png[/img][/URL]
[b]Sans Merci's stats[/b]
Strength: 36%
Courage: 36%
Speed: 39%
Intelligence: 36%
Luck: 34%
Stamina: 36%

[b]The Teepee[/b]
[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/otherbanners/th_teepee_by_texanjedi-d4onydo.jpg[/img]

They all live in the forest.
[/color]
[/center]

(Changed the links on the last few after deleting saxon)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Soquili to add!

Link to rolls: [x]

Placement Request (optional): Add to the bottom ( after the latest soquili- I do them in the order I get them)
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: No thanks

[[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=29]img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Elioramain.png[/img] [/url]
[b]Eliora's Stats[/b]

I have a Soquili to add!

Placement Request (optional): Add to the bottom ( after the latest soquili- I do them in the order I get them)
Would you like your soquili's stats to be placed within a Spoiler code?: No thanks

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=30][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Funamain.png[/img][/url]
[b]Funa's Stats[/b]

Intelligence: 11%

I have a Soquili to add!

Link to rolls: No link to rolls, she was an owner transfer. Link to her in DD's Teepee (Though she's fully mine now) - [x]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=31][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_ichioumain.png[/img] [/url]
[b]Ichiou's Stats[/b]

Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 6%
Stamina: 8%

I have a Soquili to add!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=32][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Yumikomaincopy.png[/img] [/url]
[b]Yumiko's Stats[/b]

Courage: 10%

I have a Soquili to add!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694401&page=33][img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Cheshire21/1Soquilibanners/th_Jarethmain.png[/img] [/url]
[b]Jareth's Stats[/b]

Strength: 5%
Stamina: 5%

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash