Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply • Planet Earth
Papaya Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 am
A place on Earth, located east of the Southern Continent and west of the Tropical Islands. It is the location of the World Martial Arts Tournament. This island is named after the tropical fruit, the papaya.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:24 pm
User Image

You know who I am yet you are challenging me...?

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 850/850

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1730/1730

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1960

- | N orth❖ Kai ❖ Student | -

================ ※※※※※ ==================

Six months of passing since the battle with Tonkhūr and Ryuzu had quite the bit on his plate. Getting grilled by Mari for at least a month, returning back to his professional Martial Arts life and getting used to his lively body again. Though he didn't mind, he was grateful for being alive again. Getting the chance to actually meet the whole gang on the Lookout after the fight, he's gotten to know quite the bit about everyone. One of the main things to him was the fact that there were more Saiyans like Ryuzu living on the planet. It was kind of a good feeling that he no longer felt like he was "on his own." Pars, Celes, Veera & Rawber. 2 of them being half-breeds was something he never thought would happen. Runi was quite the...slouch is likely the better term. After a while everyone left off back to their own lives, he had hoped to meet them again.

Now Mari works at this uprising company called Cerise. Ryuzu actually got the opportunity to meet the higher-ups who hired Mari directly. They felt off to him but Mari was happy so he chose to keep silent. Now that she works there, she's basically there almost 24/7 and she and Ryuzu barely spend enough time now. That free time went into training. Just cause he came back to life, doesn't mean he could slack off.

It was announced that a World Martial Arts tournament would be coming sometime this year which really gave Ryuzu the extra motivation to get stronger. It's funny, fighting was something he enjoyed but now he catches himself lusting over it more than usual. Must be from the Saiyan cells he was born with. Here on Papaya Island, there were barely any noise going on around there so Ryuzu decided to use that opportunity to train and relax. Along the way, he regrouped with Celes and Veera. Veera was someone who caught Ryuzu's eye over these times of peace. He didn't understand why but he didn't care for the formalities. Celes, well...she seemed to harbor a lot of pain in her heart. It basically spoke in her body language and her silence. He remembered her mention something about a brother back when they were dealing with those bandits. Perhaps that was the reason she was so silent? Unsure, but a lot of things ran through his mind as he laid out on the grass in silence. Ryuzu decided to accompany Celes on her journey, she didn't quite mention why but he just felt that he should be there for her. It did work out in gaining a training partner out of her. Though suddenly she drifted off from him and Veera. When he focused on tracking her, he realized she was around the rocky wastelands, somewhere close. Figuring she just wanted to be alone, Ryuzu wanted to not be too much of a bother as long as he could still sense her. These times of peace was something else for sure.

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Relaxed

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: ___

...Haha, you must be as silly as you look."

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 38
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:22 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Veera
Saiyan
Princess

Born in captivity, Time's your worst enemy
                                                        Your face is getting older
                                                        You try to keep your age, Inside this golden cage
                                                        Your heart is getting colder

xxxVeera followed the energy signature of Ryuzu, not hiving much better to do than to follow her Saiyen group. Ryuzu had proven quite interesting, and she was quite interested in seeing what he was fully capable of. She had been trying for these past six months to reach the level that Celes and Ryuzu had. It was eating her alive that she couldn't. What was stopping her? She could feel her level. She was strong enough. She knew she was. She just had to figure out how to get to that level. It was driving her insane. She sighed as she spotted Ryuzu and landed, sitting beside him and smoothing her hair down. She just enjoyed the quiet for a while as she got to look him over out of the corner of her eye. "You know, I don't think we've ever gotten to really know each other. How did someone as strong as you end up on this planet? Surely you were a well payed warrior?" She asked out of genuine curiosity. He was really strong. He would have been a high value warrior. Whoever let him leave the ranks was very stupid. He was the type of man she needed as her King. Someone who was really strong, but also didn't lose his head with that power like Pars did. She knew the value of a true warrior and she wasn't going to let him slip through her fingers so easily.

xxx

xxx

Don't you feel, You're slowly dying
                                                        Day by day
                                                        They treat you like an animal
                                                        You've gotta fight, You've gotta start a riot
                                                        So let's wake up, Your sleeping lion!

Ki Power: 320/500

Stamina Pool: 330/520

Health: 1140/1140

Battle Power: 690

Moves Used:

Stats:
                                                        xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 11
                                                        xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
                                                        xxxxx [ Defense ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Speed ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Stamina ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

Number of Times Zenkai'd: 1/5

Eighth Diviner

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:18 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1730/1730

A soft yet firm and familiar voice spoke out from beside him. His eyes turn to stare at Veera who sat next to him. The way she smoothed her hair was pure radiance to him. His heart pounded so slightly of one strong beat when she spoke to him. She was right for one thing, they didn't exactly get to know each other. It made him chuckle a bit. Though when she asked how he made it to Earth. Someone of his strength would've been quite respected and well paid Perhaps she had a point on that though that never really became something worth of importance to him. "Haha, well. I was originally raised on Planet Tonto. I was capable but not someone who was noteworthy. Though Tonto experienced a tragedy..." It seems no matter how much time had passed, every time he talked about it, he couldn't escape his troubled history. His voice reflected that each time.

"A tragedy where I was forced out by my comrades to flee...instead of dying alongside my team. Tonto was destroyed and I was its singularity. My pod sent me here and I've just adapted to survival." Though it was troubling, it was something he can't force himself to stress over. The past was the past and there was nothing he could do about it. "What about you? What brings you here to Earth?"

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Relaxed

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: ___

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:35 pm
User Image

Veera
Saiyan
Princess

xxxVeera listened to his story and frowned. Seemed that happened to a lot of the Saiyen planets. Whoever was scared of them was trying to eradicate all of them. She chewed on her lip for a moment when he asked why she was there and sighs. "I wish I say my initial intentions were all pure, but they were not. Being royalty of the planet who I am a namesake, my power was questioned every day. Nobody wanted to respect me after my parents died. So me and my best friend and bodyguard of all of my like Kayle started marauding. Taking over planets and selling them to the highest bidder for money and glory to stabilize my power. However, upon arrival of this planet I found Celes and Kain with their parents. I was quite curious of the halflings and investigated. When i found that they had the power and potential, it made me want to stay and convince them to join me on my planet. There seems to be a small bu strong number of us left. However, we were attacked by Tonkhur who killed Kain, then in the aftermath of that another appeared and destroyed my pod and took Kayle's, killing him. So I find myself alone with my only familiar ally being Celes and Rawber, but I do not have anyone who I truly know." She sighed, looking pained about talking about Kayle. He was a good friend, but he died a warrior's death. She also didn't like the idea of being stranded with no way to talk to her planet and let them know she was ok. She wondered how they were doing and if they were still under her rule or if she had been upsurped.

xxx

xxx

Day by day

Ki Power: 320/500

Stamina Pool: 330/520

Moves Used:

Stats:
                                                        xxxxx [ Defense ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Speed ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Stamina ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

Eighth Diviner

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:51 pm
User ImageBetrute

| BP:500 | HP:1150/1150 | KP:375/375 | SP:525/525 |

After the long space travel Betrute has finally landed on earth, his saiyan pod crashing only a few meters from Veera and Ryuzu. Sensing potential witnesses near by he casts a shapeshifting spell, transforming him into the likeness of Verra a little over six months ago before she left for earth, before exiting his pod. after exiting his pod he immediately sees Verra and Ryuuzu, recognising Veera he draws out a letter and says "Greetings princess I have orders to deliver this letter to you." to Veera while tossing the letter at her, and "And you I also have orders to test the strength the strength of this planet's strongest warriors and you seem to be quite strong so demonstrate your strength by sparing with me." to Ryuzu while throwing a Shine Shot at him.

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
    Sparring Started
    Technique Used: Shine Shot 375 KP -> 335 KP

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 3
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
[ Defense ] 10
[ Speed ] 3
[ Intelligence ] 6
[ Reflexes ] 3
[ Stamina ] 5
[ Ki ] 5

Quotes:
Eighth Diviner
SarahHuchiga

The Pixel Guru
Crew

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:23 pm
]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisukeooo ☈ ☈
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀oo▀▀

oooooooooooooooooooooooo𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁↓
            ۞ ki↓ [230]
            BP 310
                      ►Daisuke sighed solemnly. He had been looking for the dragon balls but had no luck he wondered if they truly were ayrh. He was hoping to use them to wish back the people he killed. He felt as if he was constantly running from his past. He had been trying to keep away from the Android that came to retrieve him he remembered giving her the slip it was truly thanks to Ryuzu. He sensed his power and was able to have somewhere to go. He decided he might as well introduce himself to him. He n
                      Felt a couple other powers and smirked as he flew to the island. He heard rumors of a tournament occuring. He missed those days when he was a regular human. He over heard the two talking and decided to make himself knownm Although his curiosity did get the best of him being undetected he walked behind the pair and poked their tails."Wow they are real wow. So is this the source of your power both of your ki feels asing especially you Ryuzu. I am sorry I am Daisuke Higurashi I think I was in the tournament with you I made it to the semi final but ended up losin match. Wait what " he said before seeing a copy of the girl in front of him. He pondered for a moment at the request even with his fighting prowess he couldn't hold a candle to them.He then had an idea " Can one of you guys train me. I need to.get stronger I am tired of being hunted. he said

𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟↓ ۞ 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙↓ oooooooo
                      ▀▀oo
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀o

Stats

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ]0
                      xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ]12
                      xxxxx※ [ Defense ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Speed ]6
                      xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ]4
                      xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Stamina ]Max
                      xxxxx※ [ Ki ]3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:36 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1713/1730

It would seem despite being Saiyans, their backgrounds are practically different. Listening to her story almost reminded him of the Ragna Crew with their plans of Earth. Though it came at the cost of her losing her best friend. Ryuzu understood the pain of loss. It cuts deep and can't easily be bandaged up. It's honestly the same feeling that Celes is going through right now. Celes! His attention perked when Veera mentioned that Celes had a brother named Kain. The same Kain that showed up on King Kai's planet before Ryuzu was revived. That memory traced back to when Kain told him of how he died by the hands of the Ragna member. Wow...so that's what was. All this time he knew about Kain but never connected them to be of the same blood.

Returning back to Veera, the one statement she made was almost painfully clear. She feels alone. Even after becoming familiar with everyone in the group, she barely knows anybody. Almost as if acting on its own, Ryuzu's hand reaches out to Veera's that was firm on the ground. His hand gently clenched over hers, enough to showcase the amount of comfort that Mari did to him when he felt low all those years ago. His eyes met up with hers. "Hey, you're not alone anymore. Always remember that." He gave her hand a gentle yet firm squeeze out of an act of assurance. He wanted to let her know, that she doesn't have to worry anymore. "I understand you. I understand what you-" hearing another voice speak out, Veera appeared before them! Though something was strange. this one's ki didn't feel like Veera at all, yet looked like her. Immediately Ryuzu was suddenly being blasted in the face. Just off of Reflex, he raised his hand to catch the energy blast that would've hit his face and a puff of smoke arisen at the moment of contact.

"What the hell was-" Trying to understand the situation, Ryuzu felt a poke at his tail. The sensitivity was surreal were even a poke was something Ryuzu can feel almost instantly. A swipe with his hand occurred brushing the man away. "What are you doing?! Forget your training, why were you poking my tail?!"

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Confused

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera - Betrute - Daisuke

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: Action: Blocked Shine Shot (-17 HP)

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image

Veera
Saiyan
Princess

xxxVeera watched as he placed his hand over hers and couldn't help that her heart skipped a small beat. She smiled a little as he tried to reassure her that she wasn't alone. Maybe, just maybe, if he wanted to be with her, than she wouldn't feel so lonely anymore. She would have someone to talk to and train with again. Someone she could be herself with and not have to hide how she truly felt to keep herself safe. However, that moment was short lived as her face once again became emotionless as someone who looked like her appeared and pushed a letter at her before attacking Ryuzu. She couldn't help a small annoyed tick on her brow at the interruption. Every single time she tries to relax it's something! To make matters worse, she felt a poke on her tail. Out of reflex, she straight up b***h slapped Daisuke with her tail, most likely sending him back a couple of feet if he wan't expecting it. He then had the nerve to ask for training. She rolled her eyes and stood, backing up as she gave Ryuzu plenty of room to put that annoying intruder in their place. They wanted to judge strength, they were about to get more than they bargained for since their power level didn't even touch Ryuzu's. Knowing he was just about to smack that impostor down, she instead turned her attention to the letter, looking at the seal and frowning before opening it and reading it's contents. It confused her a little. She didn't have a throne anymore? Why? What happened to it? And something about an army and X? What did this even mean? "Ryuzu. Hurry up and pummel the impostor so you can help me make sense of this." She said nonchalantly, obviously knowing the end result of that fight and not even acknowledging Daisuke. It was obvious she was already annoyed and wanted nothing to do with him for touching not only her tail, but the tail of her dear Ryuzu. That was completely against all etiquette all young Saiyen were taught from an early age and she wasn't going to tolerate it.

xxx

xxx

Day by day

Ki Power: 500/500

Stamina Pool: 520/520

Moves Used:

Stats:
                                                        xxxxx [ Defense ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Speed ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Stamina ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

Eighth Diviner

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:11 am
User ImageBetrute

| BP:500 | HP:1150/1150 | KP:335/375 | SP:525/525 |

The ball of flaming ki betrute threw at ryuzu hadn't even left a mark. When the smoke clears Betrute sees this and a large smile forms across his face. He takes a proper fighting stance and then raises his hands up palms forward. "I haven't had a good fight in a long time and I can already tell you are quite strong. This is going to be a fun fight" he says charging a Lifeforce Blast "If earth is full of strong fighters like you i'm gonna have a ton of fun till the rest of the army arrives." he continues with as the blast fires out and he charges forward right behind the incoming blast preparing to strike at Ryuzu somewhere he isn't blocking with an Energy Blade if he blocks this blast like he did the fireball.

Sparring Continues
    Technique Used: Lifeforce Blast 335 KP -> 295 KP
    Technique Used: Energy Blade 295 KP -> 255 KP

Stats:
[ Defense ] 10
[ Speed ] 3
[ Intelligence ] 6
[ Reflexes ] 3
[ Stamina ] 5
[ Ki ] 5

Quotes:
iiiCrimsonr0se
Eighth Diviner
SarahHuchiga

The Pixel Guru
Crew

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:13 pm
]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisukeooo ☈ ☈
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀oo▀▀

oooooooooooooooooooooooo𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁↓
            ۞ ki↓ [230]
            BP 310
                      ►Daisuke fell back slightly reaching into his kimono he grabbed a capsule. He turned to Ryuzu and bowed." My bad curiosity got the best of me. Sorry about that. I can wait." he knew Ryuzu would win but this copy had some pretty good attacks. He noticed the woman reading some sort of letter she seemed worried. He then remembered the capsule and threw it and out popped three bento boxes wlfilled with rice and sausage.they were feshly cooked. He walked over to her and offered her one."Here we might have time to eat while they spar.Sorry about earlier. Also your battle power is so high. Have you considered joining the tournament ." he said as he started to eat his bento he set Ryuzus down. He was going to save some for the other fighter out of his.

𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟↓ ۞ 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙↓ oooooooo
                      ▀▀oo
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀o

Stats

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ]0
                      xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ]12
                      xxxxx※ [ Defense ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Speed ]6
                      xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ]4
                      xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Stamina ]Max
                      xxxxx※ [ Ki ]3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 7840

He didn't have the energy nor the time to waste on the one who poked his tail. He got some fake Veera to deal with who was throwing a blast at him and then a forward strike coming right behind. A move that Ryuzu was aware of from various fighters. A somewhat basic strategy but quite successful when done accurately. Given the amount of distance in between the blast and its caster alongside a crafty energy blade, this one...was pretty proficient. But what really took the cake was the original statement behind the existence of an "army." The existence that silenced the warrior and applied focus instead of carefreeness.

In practically an instant, Ryuzu's body altered into a shade of red, initiating his kaioken to its fourth level. Dashed forward with his enhanced prowess from the technique, Ryuzu maneuvered his body to lunge backward, dodging both the blast and the strike from the energy blade. In response, his foot with brute force lunged forward into the person's stomach as his hands caught the ground beneath him to provide stability. The force behind his foot was high enough to press his foot far enough to where the outline of it can be seen from the fake Veera's backside if this landed. In this instant, to Ryuzu time had slowed just enough while for the fake...it was too fast to see it coming. Hopefully, it wouldn't knock this imposter out, Ryuzu had every intention of getting his question's answered.

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Curious

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: Action: Kaio-ken X4 Activated - Speed Induced Strike (34 +22 = 56 points) w/ BP Scaling & Kaioken Influence ( 56 + 16 = 72 Total Points)

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30 + 4 = 34
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 40 + 4 = 44
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40 + 4 = 44
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50 + 4 = 54

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:21 pm
User ImageBetrute

| BP:500 | HP:1150/1150 | KP:255/375 | SP:525/525 |

Ryuzu cloaked himself in an aura of red ki, massively increasing his strength and increasing his speed allowing him to easily dodge Betrute's attacks. Ryuzu counters with a kick to Betrute's gut, that he barley get's his arm in the way of to block and knocks him back a few feet. Betrute's feet drag into the ground as he comes to a stop from the knock back of the kick. "Oh you are even stronger than you first seemed. I already could barley contain my excitement with how strong you were before that red aura." he says with a devilish grin forming on his face and shaking with excitement as a pair of extra arms sprout from his back.

The new arms raise there hands above Betrute's head placing the palm of one hand on the back of the other and interlocking the fingers and begin charging an attack. Meanwhile Betrute fires an Atomic Flash from his right hand while taunting Ryuzu with a beckoning finger gesture from his left hand. "Come on, show me your techniques. It's gonna take more than a simple kick to deal with me." he yells at Ryuzu while the green beam fires from his fingers, hoping to lure him into showing him more of what he can do.

Sparring Continues
    Damage Taken: 72 incoming damage - Betrute's 10 Def = 62 Damage 1150 HP -> 1098 HP
    Technique Used: Four Witches Technique 525 SP -> 510 SP
    Technique Used: Atomic Flash 255 KP -> 215 KP
    Technique Charging:Bloody Drill Cannon

Stats:
[ Defense ] 10
[ Speed ] 3
[ Intelligence ] 6
[ Reflexes ] 3
[ Stamina ] 5
[ Ki ] 5

Quotes:
iiiCrimsonr0se
Eighth Diviner
SarahHuchiga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:13 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 7840 ‣ 1960

The kid truly wasn't all that fast, but he could definitely catch up mentally. This kid either is a born prodigy or has received some kind of train to an ability that would allow him such understandable feats. However, the kick did manage to land pushing the fakeaway. Kicked up back to his feet, Ryuzu just looked at the being who has been charging up some ki for an attack with one hand before firing a beam straight at him with the other. It was almost as if this person was just doing things for the same as doing them.

He didn't really have the energy or this. Awaiting for the blast to get closer, Ryuzu's red aura reverted to normal before his body vanished in an instant, only to appear right behind the fake Veera without a hint of sound. Immediately sweeping his foot through the side of both the fake Veera's legs, teetering the person off balance. Upon grabbing the wrist that was used to charge whatever the attack would, Ryuzu lunged it behind the back in a locking fashion. If that wasn't enough, the bodyweight he possed was forced on top of the being with the motion of straight sitting on the person's back. Slamming his foot on the free wrist into the ground as Ryuzu just merely looked at the person with annoyance. "That's enough. It's time to reveal who you really are. Stop playing these childish games." Ryuzu's voice altered from his annoyance. It was a bit colder and more straight barbaric. Hailing true from his Saiyan roots, Ryuzu had no issues ending the life of a coward who wanted to only fight looking like another person. With his other hand, Ryuzu raised it to the top of the back of his target's head. Harnessing up his own ki with the full intention of blasting the person's head off if they decided not to cooperate.

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Serious

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: Action: Dodged attack w/ Flashstep. Grabbed hold of hands and slamming bodyweight over Betrute. / Charging up a ki blast.

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:00 pm
User ImageBetrute

| BP:500 | HP:1098/1150 | KP:215/375 | SP:510/525 |

Ryuzu disappeared and reappeared having grabbed one of his two hands that were charging his Bloody Drill Cannon before pinning it behind Betrute's back and sweeping at his legs to knock him off balance. Ryuzu then sits on Betrute, his body weight on top of Betrute's spine and pinning the hand he fired Atomic Flasher from to the ground with his foot. All this happening before Betrute could even see he had even moved, interrupting his charging completely by separating and pinning one of the extra pair of arms he had grown, but Betrute still had his two of his four hands free.

Ryuzu then proceeds to threaten Betrute asking him to reveal his true form. "I'm under orders to not reveal what I actually look like to anyone while seeing how strong earth's warriors are and mother would get mad at me if i disobeyed an order." he responds with before yelling out "So stop holding back and show me how strong you actually are so that mother doesn't get mad at me." and stabbing at ryuzu's kidney with an Energy Blade to either force him off of his back so that he can roll over and continue fighting with his back on the ground or punish him for keeping the pin going.

Sparring Continues
    Technique Maintenance: Four Witches Technique 510 SP -> 495 SP
    Technique Used: Energy Blade 215 KP -> 175 KP

Stats:
[ Defense ] 10
[ Speed ] 3
[ Intelligence ] 6
[ Reflexes ] 3
[ Stamina ] 5