Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:47 pm
This is the garden in the Demon Realm, the pride of Lareth the Terrible. Everyone has to have a soft spot and this garden is Lareth's, especially when he's chasing someone through one of the mazes...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm
Cynthia enjoyed the flowers in the garden and simply being outside for a good while then disappeared into one of the many mazes, finding herself surrounded by the scent of roses and jasmine as she approached the fountain in the center.

She moved around it, watching the play of light on the water as it moved up into the air before gracefully falling into the pool at the base that housed beautiful and colorful fish, the carved marble simple and revealing nothing but a beautiful waterfall.

She recognized that particular waterfall though, one where she'd met Lareth a while back. Yet another place where she'd turned him down, but one of the more amicable times. They'd actually joked about it that time.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 pm
Lareth found himself in his prized garden. Everyone thought it odd for someone called `Terrible` to have a fondness for greenery. It always made him calm...simply to walk through his garden with all the sweet smells wafting past his nose.

He sniffed at some roses and asked permission from the plant to take a white rose with red edges. Once he had trimmed it off and had thanked the plant, he tucked the flower into his vest and headed into the nearest maze.

Twenty minutes later he was in the last maze which was near the fountain and he hoped he would find her there.

As he rounded the last corner he found her looking over the fountain.

``What do you think? Lovely is it not?``

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 pm
Cynthia gave a simple nod, her eyes staying on the water for now, "It is beautiful... And one of the few places where we were polite to each other, even happy I guess...," she said softly, proving that she remembered the place well.

She finally turned towards him and gave him a small smile, "So... Hal told you where I was? You do realize that I have no way of leaving until you open the portals again, right?" she asked him with one raided eyebrow, knowing full well that Hal would have hinted at that answer without stating the obvious to him. Still, she just had to say it.

Right now, she was stuck with him, unable to leave until he decided to let her go. Snd she knew it, liked that fact even. She looked him over and knew she was lost the longer she stayed here, wondered why she was torturing herself with something that was only temporary...

But she knew she had to have him for as long as she could...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm
Lareth was surprised she remembered the place where she last rejected him. It was the inspiration for his fountain yes, but for her to remember it fondly was another matter.

``Yes, Hal did give me a hint as to where you were. It is a nice day so I am not surprised he suggested this area.``

He sat down beside her.

``It has taken me many years, but I am very proud of this garden. I actually planted and cared for all the plants on my own. It wasnt until this past year I hired a gardener as my time became more and more busy with realm issues.``

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm
Cynthia gave him a small smile, "I'm really not that surprised... I think Sebastet had a little influence there," she said softly, knowing how much the feline vampire's garden meant to her sanity and how much time she and Lareth had known each other for.

She stretched one hand out so that the spray of the water from the fountain poured over her skin, turning her attention to the fountain for the moment so that she could think. Just looking at him drove her wits right out of her head. It really wasn't fair that he effected her so strongly.

"The garden really is beautiful, Lareth... You have every right to be proud of it...," she told him honestly, forcing herself to move around the rosebushes that lined the center of the maze, hiding them from the rest of the world. She found her fingers touching the roses as she passed them, not really noticing that she was moving right back towards him.

"I envy you this place, you know... I've never really been able to have a home like this...," she told him as she returned her eyes back to the fountain, remembering that day all over again and wondering why she'd kept turning him down...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm
``Ah yes...Sebby was also a good help when I asked her about fertilizer. Then It was all a matter of integrating the natural soil here into the fertilizer and making it work for many of the beautiful plants.``

He watched her move and he remembered the rose.

Lareth stood and pulled it from his vest.

``Of course the most beautiful of things can grow with love and even those flowers that have thorns do blossom when they allow someone to pluck it and cherish it.``

he handed her the rose as he looked to her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 pm
Cynthia couldn't help but watch him as he approached her, hearing so much in his simple words. She couldn't help but wonder if he was talking about the rose or about her.

She finally decided that he had to be talking about the rose and gave him a small smile as she accepted the flower from him, "I've always wondered about the roses that allowed themselves to be picked by those that threw them away or forgot about them, they fade and die slowly. I've always preferred the roses that remained where they were, loved by nature and never left behind," she explained as she walked back over to the fountain.

She placed the rose in the water, letting her magic touch it briefly. Just a bare moment and the rose took on a life of it's own, sprouting new leaves and roots, growing up both sides of the stone waterfall and making it look more like the real place, surrounded by even more roses. She knew the plant would live well where it was, needing only the fountain to live.

She was giving him her own message and hoped he understood it. That she wasn't too sure if she could live without him.

She kept her eyes on the fountain, "That was a beautiful day... I can't remember ever laughing so much as I did on that one day... I don't think I ever thanked you for that...," she said softly, wondering if it was possible to fall any further in love with him than she already was.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 pm
Lareth was unsure as to what she was referring to. The flower or relationships in general. From how she made it sound, it was if she was saying he could easily throw her away. Then it was as if she was saying things as they are better so no one would get hurt. He really had no idea, but he was willing to try and figure it out.

As he watched her walk back to the fountain, he thought more about what she said. He would never toss her out. Could never toss her out. He had wanted her since he was a young man and the boulders between his legs dropped. He wanted her in more ways than one, but Cynthia was never one to be tied down, from what he observed as he grew up and how she was with Hal then they went their own ways.

As she spoke of that one day he smiled, his mood lightning as he pushed his own troubling mixed thoughts to the back of his mind.

"There is no need to thank me for anything I do for you. I do it because I want to and I enjoy your smile and laugh. It brightens my day and really the realm."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:26 pm
Cynthia couldn't help but smile at his simple words, hoping that he meant them. She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck, smiling up at him, "Do you really think that? That my smile brightens your day? That it brightens the realm?" she asked him in a soft whisper, leaning her head back to look at him easily.

She let her eyes move over his face, hardly able to believe that she was here with him right now and he didn't hate her. That was what made this so wonderful to her right now. He knew she loved him, even if he didn't believe her just yet. She knew he wanted her, he had as long as she'd known him. Admittedly she was probably the only one besides Sebastet who had ever turned him down, something that should have made things better for them both according to Hal. But it had backfired on her in a bad way, they had begun to fight with her first turn-down.

She moved one hand to trace a finger along his cheek and jaw, still hardly able to believe that she could touch him like this, that she could be here with him and have him not angry with her. Her eyes showed the soft wonder she was feeling right now, the small amazement she was feeling at just being able to touch him right now as her fingers shifted to trace his lips lightly.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:20 pm
"Of course your smile brightens up the realm. Can you not see how much more elegant my garden and the atmosphere have become?"

His eyes met hers and he smiled at her showing teeth as he was that happy.

As she traced a finger over his jaw line, cheek and lips, his hands traveled down her sides as one hand had snaked around and cupped her as as he pulled her against him.

He nibbled on her fingers as his eyes fluttered half shut and he spoke again.

"My dear lady, you do not give yourself enough credit to see how much you beauty and joy you bring here."

As the two spoke a servant found them and bowed, before informing them dinner was ready and that Lareth had a report ready to be seen that was sent from the knight captain of his first division.

Someone had entered the realm as a strange couple had been spotted in the forest.

Lareth was not happy as someone broke into his realm and the fact they were ruining his day. As the servant left Lareth looked to Cynthia.

"Shall we share a quick dinner? I am afraid duty is calling."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm
Cynthia was all set to say alot of things when they wre interrupted. But she truly couldn't complain much, Lareth already had her blushing from his compliments. But she finally managed a small smile and a nod, "Dinner sounds wonderful," she said simply as she pulled away from him, obviously reluctant to do so.

She did take his hand, though, not wanting to break away from touching him completely just yet.

Yes, she loved him. She also had trouble keeping herself from touching him almost constantly, as if she couldn't live without his touch in some way. Yes, that sounded like obsession and so many other bad things, but it was simply that she loved him that much.

So she let him keep her hand and lead her back inside the castle to the meal waiting for them.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm
Cynthia moved back through the garden, enjoying a rare moment of peace. She had been left alone for quite a while now, making no demands on Lareth's attention while he took care of the things he had to. She just wished he'd make up his mind about her... She guessed it was just too much to hope for...

She'd already spoken to Hal about sending her back to the human realm. It would break her heart to leave Lareth, but she felt she would have to do it. At least then Goh would leave this place alone.

She'd already brought enough problems to Lareth's door already. Admittedly, it probably wasn't her fault that Kaljire, Lareth's brother and heir, had gone to scout Goh's territory and try to get information on him. But once Goh knew who Kaljire was, he'd wasted no effort in getting hold of him then torturing him for weeks on end until he'd finally sent the broken body back to Lareth's doorstep with a simple message, "Give me what I want and I will leave you alone."

Lareth had been in a rage for weeks, then he'd had to work at keeping Gypsy from going crazy. In the end, he'd had to lock the hybrid up. In her grief, she'd nearly destroyed the tower she'd shared with Kaljire.

Lareth had never said anything to her, but Cynthia blamed herself. She'd drawn this evil here and knew that she was going to have to leave to draw it away again.

She finally found herself back at the fountain in the center of the rose maze, her eyes drawn to the image of that mountain with the roses blooming all around it and remembering why she'd fallen in love in the first place. And why she had to leave...

Hal had agreed to her request, though he'd protested it. Especially since she was leaving without her athame, taking only her magic to defend herself. But she wanted Lareth to have both blades; one as an assurance that she'd never turn to evil magics again, the other to give him proof that she did love him even though she knew he'd never return her feelings.

Right now, she was just waiting for Hal to come to her and send her away, having already arranged the meeting for when she knew Lareth would be busy with other tasks...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

A mist rose up and filled the night air in the garden as Cynthia sat near the fountain. Its continues running the only sound heard as she sat and berated herself for the death of Kaljire, and the descent into madness that had befallen Gypsy.

As the eerie mist swirled in the night air a voice came from nowhere.
"its all your fault...nothing but death follows you...you should just give up." came the voice like the continuance to the mind. The hypnotic voice entered Cynthia's mind, making her hear and feel the words as they hit at her soul.

Goh stood a bit off in the shadow watching his mist and hypnotic voice weaken Cynthia's resolve. he licked his lips beneath his mask as he played with his pray. watching how she would re act and how far he could push her. he smiled evilly and watched.

User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Cynthia closed her eyes as the thought moved through her mind, reinforcing what she already knew to be true. It was why she'd asked Hal to help her leave. She licked her lips nervously, wondering where he was. He should have been here by now. Too much longer and Lareth would know what she was doing.

As she sat there, though, looking at the fountain modeled after that place, she had to close her eyes. Her heart was breaking, feeling like it was already shattering. She had no idea how he would react to her leaving him like this. But she knew it had to be done.

She'd already brought enough disaster here. She knew it was her fault that Goh had managed to get hold of Kaljire. He wouldn't have thought to go after him if Cynthia hadn't come here, reminding Gypsy of her own time in Goh's hands.

A single tear escaped her eye and rolled slowly down her face before she opened her eyes again, her clear green gaze on the fountain, "I am so sorry... for all of it..." she whispered softly to herself then closed her eyes again.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff