Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 am
Konohagakure Hospital

User Image

The Konohagakure hospital, The place everyone in the village makes a trip to for any common or serious health issues. The staff is currently hiring to increase its members of medical agents for such tasks. Medical shinobi are always welcome to assist in the hospital for healing lessons, surgeries, and medical supplies (Only minor supplies, bandages, needles, and DNA containers.) Hurry here if injured on a mission the staff will quickly take you into their care.

This building has undergone numerous destruction's and re buildings. It currently is mostly wood considering it was re created with the assistance of Senju Mokuton jutsu.

Notice: Refrain from using Katon within the walls!

_______Hospital
_______[ Eiseijutsu Reductions ]

_______• E Rank: -1
_______○ D Rank: -1
_______• C Rank: -2
_______○ B Rank: -2
_______• A Rank: -3
_______○ S Rank: -4
_______• S+ Rank: -4

Missions available

Title: Med Teacher
Information: Some medical students and shinobi training to learn the arts of Eiseijutsu. Instruct them by showing the arts in action. Let them observe as you perform Eiseijutsu on a patient. Make sure they are paying attention!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3

Title: Patch them up!
Information: Someone has been injured and they have come in under your watch. Make sure they get the medical treatment they need. Perform it yourself if you have to!
Minimum Posts: 4

Title: Hire an intern
Information: A new recruit for the hospital has shown up on time for their interview. Make sure they know their way around a scalpel. Make sure they prove to you that they can handle this job.
Minimum Posts: N/A
Note: Medical Ninja and Non medical ninja are allowed to be hired to work at the hospital, so long as they pass this mission.

Title: Keep the lights on!
Information: For some ungodly reason the hospital is under attack, fend off the assailants and keep the power running. If that power were to go off there would be casualties. Do not let it happen. Use any means necessary.
Solo or Squad: Solo/Squad
Minimum Posts: N/A
Note: This mission is completed once the attackers retreat or are defeated. [There must be an opposing threat to claim this mission]

Title: Unruly patient
Information: For whatever reason a patient is raising hell and not cooperating with the staff. Maybe they are afraid of needles? Restrain this patient so that they might receive proper treatment. Knock them out only as a last resort. Were trying to heal people here after all.
Minimum Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi entered through the hospital and began to look around, her violet eyes scanning everything. She went up to the main desk and smiled bright at the lady..May I speak to the doctor in charge? The lady nodded her head bashfully, then went into the back room, the hospital didn't seem to be busy quite yet. She placed her small hands onto the desk and waited, her violet eyes gazing around anxiously. She smiled as soon as the young male doctor walked out and looked at her and asked her what she wished, Masumi closed her eyes, trying not to show them..I wish to work here, I'm a medical ninja and wish to learn the way of the medical ninja..She giggled happily when the doctor blushed and accepted her proposal and handed her a doctor jacket, she put it on and walked into the back room, looking around at the few patients. She hummed softly, heading to the back of the hospital, the ER.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi hummed softly as she hung up her doctor's coat in the girl's locker room, then walked out and down the hall. She waved and smiled to all the employees, she's made many friends today. She was happy, today was gonna be a good day. She walked to the front desk and signed out, waving goodbye to the main doctor and the receptionist at the desk..See you tomorrow, bye!~ She walked out the front door, smiling of course.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:53 pm
Carrot wandered through the hospital, examining the differences between this hospital and the one at Snow. She examined the different techniques they used and how it was set up.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:09 am
Jurei entered the hospital in hopes of finding something useful. he truly hated hospitals, the needles, screaming people, and creepy doctors all scared him in all honesty. He made his trip quick before moving on to his next stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Annalisa Cambria Hyuuga

Her heart sank when she seen the despondent faces of the patients perhaps it wouldn't have to be this way for long. She was here in search of the scrolls that would teach her the necessary skills to heal and save some of them if it wasn't too late.

She smiled as sweetly as she could when she approached the front desk of an office manager. "Ma'am I was hoping you could help me?"

"I can try" the effeminate voice replied a hint of fatigue lingered in the air.

"I"m looking for the scrolls of the Medical Jutsu containing the Shindan (Diagnosis),Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation), Tekishutsu (Extraction) skills. Would you know where I can find them?" It was difficult to fake a smile but the woman seemed to need it.

"You are the first person who's come here asking in some time. It will be good to see you succeed. I will be back in just a minute if you wait here." The woman left the room for a moment and returned with a plastic container and with in it lay the scrolls in question. They had a visible layer of dust on them.

"Thank you very much" she said with a bow when the woman placed them in her hands and nodded in return. Turning swiftly she left the place in the same deplorable state it had been when she entered.

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 am
Annalisa Cambria Hyuuga

Her face glowed as she entered the gloomy waiting room, it was really going to take a while for it to perk back up but one day she'd see it well. "I finished all of them!" she gushed as she handed the three scrolls back. "I would like to see three more if you didn't mind. The ones I'd thought of were:Kage Honnui (Shadow Stitching), Runge Suibou (Lung Collapse) , and Okashii Gasu (Laughing Gas). The are offensive moves I know but how can I defend myself without them?"

With a bow the woman received the scrolls and left the room a minute before returning with three more a look of consternation on her face. She could tell the woman was not really happy about her learning the darker side of the medical arts but her justification of them seemed to help sway her opinion. With the scrolls in hand she turned to leave for the academy once more.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jae was in an immense amount of pain by the time she had finally reached the hospital. The nurse who took her to her room began to strip her, letting out a little gasp as she noticed the horrible black, purple bruise that started from the lower portion of her back and was spread to either side of her sides. "That bad?" Jae asked her, receiving a scowl and a shake of the nurses head. The nurse told her to stay put and left the room, returning shortly with a set of bandages. Eying the amount with a weary expression Jae lifted her arms when told, despite the horrible pain that shot up and down her body. The nurse wrapped her tightly. The pain intensified immensely as she worked before finally starting to just level out to a dull ache. Jae was the perfect patient the entire time, biting down on her bottom lip in order to keep from crying out. Her eyes had watered a little bit, pain not her forte. The nurse instructed her to lay down on the bed for a bit and said she would be bringing someone to heal her in a few minuets. Jae nodded and obliged, sinking into the soft hospital bed and pillow. Staring up at the ceiling, she dozed off a few times, lost in thoughts about the potential visitors that could be people she didn't want to see. Jae woke to the feeling of sudden relief around her stomach and stared up at a man donned in a weight outfit, his healing chakra whirring around her middle. "Will I survive doc?" Jae asked, knowing she was being dramatic. He chuckled, finding the humor enlightening and then told her that she would still need bandages and would have to avoid strenuous activity for awhile. She had cracked three ribs and had messed up a muscle in her back. At least he didn't break my ribs and mess up organs... Jae thought darkly, recalling Hiyato's Palm thrust. Jerk.... The doctor went on to tell her that she was a little malnourished and would need to rest a little before taking off so soon so that the healing could stick. Jae agreed and sank deeper into the bed as he left. Sighing she dozed once more, dreaming about the first snow of the season.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae's body was sore when she finally awakened from her slumber. Originally she had planned to just nap but hours later she found she had fallen to sleep. Groggy, she looked for a nurse, insisting that she needed to be on her way. She felt a lot better than before, despite her being slow to rouse. Once discharged, she made her way towards the Academy, seeking out Keiji. Aside from Shade, Keiji knew what was coming and he knew it in more detail. Honestly, Jae was frightened. Seeing familiar faces was not something she was looking forward to experiencing. Hopefully, he could help her come up with something that would enable her to cope. Burrowing her face in Shade's warm coat was more than enticing at the moment as she headed out towards the Academy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru stepped through the doors to the hospital quickly, opening them and making way with on of his hands. A woman at the desk saw them come in and called for help. In a few seconds, a few shinobi dressed in white came with a bed. Shigeru lowered the Genin onto the bed with his right arm and let him rest upon the white bed. The nursing shinobi then began to examine him while one of them asked Shigeru information on him. He shook his head and told them that he was not from the village. Soon, the shinobi looked up at Shige's forehead and saw the Snow headband. "Speak to her." Shigeru said with a gesture towards Jae.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae was a little hesitant as she entered the hospital. The nurse had forewarned her that if she showed up again she was going to get another lecture. Hopefully this time she was exempt from such a lecture. As Keiji was set down on the stretcher one of the nurses asked the stranger a few questions about Keiji's identity. Jae had been so out of it she hadn't noticed that it was when she should step in. The solemn stranger beat her to the punch, however, by directing them to her. Jae followed the gaze of the nurse to the strangers forehead, noting it was a headband from Yukigakure. So he was affiliated with the Ayaki girl from earlier. Jae didn't really dwell on it too much, instead she answered the nurses questions. It was standard, name, age, reason for being brought in. They scribbled in illegible print on some clipboard, hanging it off of the bed that had been wheeled in for Keiji. They started to cart him off, Jae moving to follow before being told to wait until they examined him. She hung back, feeling a little distressed. Scratching the back of her head, she walked back to where she had left the Yuki Shinobi behind.
"Erm, thanks for bringing him here...uh. I never got your name sorry. Mine is Jae." She said, introducing herself. Jae averted her gaze from this person's. For some odd reason her chest started hurting every time she did. Maybe I should get myself checked as well. Is it heartburn?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru was looking out one of the windows near the entrance of the hospital when Jae came to him. He turned to face her and began to be thanked. Shigeru's eyes then became narrow with distaste as Jae asked him his name. "Why are you playing this game? No one is around to hear you. You know full well who I am." Shigeru said, his voice easily carrying his frustration but without such a high volume.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji sat in a pool of blood with him laughing like a lunatic. In the heat of the moment, Keiji's eyes turned that same red color as his, then lunged at him, kunai in his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keiji's eyes opened. His head felt like it'd been hit with a sledgehammer, but that's what he got for being as careless as it had been. In the mirror, he saw that his eyes were still that blood red color, the same color they went when he tapped into the Renmaru blood. He grinned softly, the lightly facepalmed. His eyes returned to their normal cyan color. He had that dream again. "Dia.... he'll never get out of my head, will he?" He still felt a little woozy, but managed to stand on his own too feet, hopping off the bed he'd been placed in.

He managed to wobble down the halls until he heard that guy's voice. What was his name? Shi... Shigeru? Keiji's back hugged the wall on the opposite side of the two.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae had expected a name or something else but instead she was being reproached. Not able to help herself she looked up at him, an eyebrow coaxed in confusion. She was starting to regret having asked him for help. It seemed that every single Yukigakure person was off their rocker. She scowled then, narrowing her eyes."You Yuki Shinobi are really crazy, did you know that?" Jae said, crossing her arms and looking away. There was no point in getting into this once again. She was tired and would rather be checking on Keiji. Besides. He had been the one who told her to behave the last time. The Hokage would get pissed at her if she started something with guests. She uncrossed her arms then and pressed her index fingers to her temple. Calm down. Calm down. She chanted. "I am not playing a game and I am not acting. I wouldn't do that to someone, especially if they were looking for someone. I don't know you. I've never even been to Yukigakure. You've got the wrong girl." Jae said, trying to keep herself form getting too vexed. That burning sensation was getting a little worse but for some reason it never got to that extreme point.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers