Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Welcome [let us know who invited you!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You were..
invited to RAG
83%
 83%  [ 104 ]
found us from someones sig
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
found your way in from a contest.
11%
 11%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 124

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:45 pm
Welcome in new members. Deposit your souls at the door please.

Rules are on the front page.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:48 pm
I'm First Captain Burei. I rose through the ranks faster than anyone in the guild. Besides Obake. He paid his way in.  

Burei-mono

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:37 pm
That was a really short welcome message. Don't you feel you should explain the rules, what we're about, who to contact in case you have a question? You gonna take the PMs?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:08 am
Hi Im an officer of this guild so feel free to pm me for any questions, I'll try my best to help. Also if you're new here do your part in keeping this guild strong and powerful by inviting anygood friends you may have here, Thanks

Oak 3nodding  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:12 pm
LordYakuza
Hi Im an officer of this guild so feel free to pm me for any questions, I'll try my best to help. Also if your new here do your part in keeping this guild strong and powerful by inviting anygood friends you may have here, Thanks

Yaku 3nodding

Unless your friends are raving crack heads bent on annoying the rest of us. No offense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:41 pm
water_spirit
That was a really short welcome message. Don't you feel you should explain the rules, what we're about, who to contact in case you have a question? You gonna take the PMs?
Sorry Spirit.I'm not used to being able to edit what you say.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:56 pm
Hey whats up with rule number 3. Don't pet the Burei. Whats up with that? Why can't they pet me? I don't bite anybore. The therapy is really helping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:59 pm
hey hey was up all hehe im hyper  

anya_the_exdeman

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:25 am
I will state my rank as according to most people i know, I am the king of games except shooters, they bug me alot. I am also a master of role playing, so if you wanna test me, I say bring it on. I am new here but games are an essential to fight boredom. I am done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:57 pm
Aloha! I played ddr for 6 hours straight yester day now im in pain rofl  

[...The Cheesums...]

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:18 pm
Choclatecheese
Aloha! I played ddr for 6 hours straight yester day now im in pain rofl

6 Hours!? Jeez I thought 2 was a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:35 pm
Hey, I'm Raine and I'm new to this guild. Kai invited me, and she said it has a nice crew of people in it. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. A little bit about my self - I'm a total bookworm with a passion for fantasy and history. My favorite subject ever is probably tied between Math and English (I know, how horrible of me to like Math), and rpgs just rock my world. The End.  

Raine_Storms

Raine_Storms

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:38 pm
Hey, I'm Raine and I'm new to this guild. Kai invited me, and she said it has a nice crew of people in it. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. A little bit about my self - I'm a total bookworm with a passion for fantasy and history. My favorite subject ever is probably tied between Math and English (I know, how horrible of me to like Math), and rpgs just rock my world. The End.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:41 pm
Raine_Storms
HOw very interesting....... Favorite RPG?  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Insanity_Luvs_Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:37 am
hi all how is ya about me huh? well I also love english and math and singing and dancing and anime well is that all? I think so hehe. (oh and Obake I love the siggy) I also finished the last herry potter book in 4 days hahahaha I know how it ends and I'm not gona tell *singing*  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff