Captain

Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:22 am
Post your favorite anime, or anime's. 3nodding

My favorite anime of all time is Outlaw Star. Currently, my favorite anime is probably... Naruto. Maybe. Or Bleach. I'm actually more into games at the moment...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:53 am
Bleach is my favorite right now but my favorite of all time would probably be Inuyasha cause I've seen that the longest out of all of them  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

XxAyamixX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:06 pm
My favorites are Inu-Yasha, Ranma 1/2, and Maison Ikkoku...basically anything by Rumiko Takahashi!!! ^_^

i like Fruits Basket and Yu Yu Hakusho...^_^

Im trying to get into a graphic novel called "Death" but i haven't had the chance to buy it yet.....>_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:55 pm
I have to say my ALL TIME favorites are Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ.  

Yourishima Omauru

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:47 pm
Bleach is the best out of those 3 right now. Although can't really count DBZ cause it finished a long time ago. Its pretty good with the character designs. I just don't like it when it wastes episodes charging for an attack (ex. Spirit Bomb). Naruto is almost back on track. Just a couple more weeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:18 am
naruto i think sweatdrop i dont know sweatdrop  

Towga Fellosteen

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:57 pm
lol. What do you mean you think? Which episode are you on?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:54 pm
Blame! is da best! *just found a few Blame! clips on youtube*  

Deaths Withins Darknesss

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:39 pm
I still think Bleach is the best. Especially right now. Did anyone see episode 111. That was the best. I won't give away any spoilers but lets just say someone very familiar owned the Grand Fisher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:56 pm
fav=inuyasha  

chickadee3c

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 am
I've just switched my favorite towards Death Note for right now since I have read the manga but it will die once I read how the ending actually ends. Even though I've read about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:25 pm
My all time favorite is Full Metal Alchemist, yet I've recently become a Bleach whore(damn it I want episode 114!!).
BTW..Death Note is an amazing series, just stating that. The majority of everyone I've talked to says that I should go as L, because I tend to sit like him, and I kinda remind them of him lol.  

ConMan577

Interesting Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 pm
lol so have I. I have a whole bunch of bleach stuff. I am surprised that I didn't buy the new bleach figurines that they have out. I guess I am just waiting for the future ones to come out. I like Ichigo in his real shinigami form. As for sitting like L, anyone can sit like him, to actually be him, you have to be as smart as him and second guess yourself like mad. Also you have to eat sweets 24/7 and hardly get any sleep. You also have to hold things very carefully. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:09 pm
Gundam Wing rules all~! 3nodding  

Living Within Darkness

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:21 pm
lol don't you mean it use to rule all. Its not on anymore so the ratings for it probably have gone down. Meanwhile the ratings for bleach, and death note have gone up. Naruto has a lot of catchin up to do.  
Anime Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff