Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
Yea, it'd be cute.
54%
 54%  [ 244 ]
Probly not.
11%
 11%  [ 49 ]
I'm open to it, I guess
34%
 34%  [ 152 ]
Total Votes : 445

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:59 pm
When you get married and have kids, or just plain old have some kids, do you think you'll dress them gothic?

Personally I would, but I'd also have other clothes for them, and no doubt that if I do dress them gothic my mom will buy them other clothes. And I'd still dress them in those once in a while.

I just think it'd be cool to see a gothic looking baby.

Of course when they grew up I'd have no problem with letting them choose whether they want to continue to dress like that or not.

What's you oppinion on the topic?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:36 pm
I'd probably dress them in a bunch of different styles. Kids from 3+ make fun of anything they can find different. Also, this gives them a chance to find out who they are. I honestly don't care if my kids grow up anything like me at all as long as they dress respectfully, you know. Like, nothing too "inviting."

Plus, I may not get married to someone who is "gothic" considering I know and date a lot of "normal" people. There's also the matter of gay marraige. Yep, I'm gay.  

Dirzdra

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:45 pm
Kitsune-Yokai
I'd probably dress them in a bunch of different styles. Kids from 3+ make fun of anything they can find different. Also, this gives them a chance to find out who they are. I honestly don't care if my kids grow up anything like me at all as long as they dress respectfully, you know. Like, nothing too "inviting."

Plus, I may not get married to someone who is "gothic" considering I know and date a lot of "normal" people. There's also the matter of gay marraige. Yep, I'm gay.

That's perfectly fine that you're gay. Most of my friends are too.

Anyway, yea what you said is what I was trying to word out but it didn't work. Lol.

Maybe one day (considering it's a girl) a little pink dress, the next a mohawk and some shorts, the next in a little trench of their own ...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:55 pm
I'm probably gonna be the weird gothic mother who makes/buys gothy clothes for her little ones. Then the kids will come home from school and ask, "Mommy, are you a vampire? 'Cause someone in my class thinks you are."

Just wait... Just you wait until I have kids. They'll be raised on good food, good parenting, and Evanescence. And they will be the cutest little gothy children around. heart  

EvFaerAshlynn

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:10 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
I'm probably gonna be the weird gothic mother who makes/buys gothy clothes for her little ones. Then the kids will come home from school and ask, "Mommy, are you a vampire? 'Cause someone in my class thinks you are."

Just wait... Just you wait until I have kids. They'll be raised on good food, good parenting, and Evanescence. And they will be the cutest little gothy children around. heart

lol - be sure to send us all pictures of your family!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:43 pm
www.luckylildevil.com

Of course I will...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

darkprincess1788

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:07 pm
definatly dress my children gothic, it would be cute  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:18 pm
i dont want to merry a goth, i want a nerdy geeky smart guy. so no, i want my kids in white frilly dresses and cute ants and spring colors, just like my mother did to me wink  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:24 pm
I do not plan on having children.

But I do not deny that seeing children in striped stocking and Children of Bodom shirts would be adorable.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:36 pm
I never thought of that. I guess i would & not even notice it & just do it out of habit or something, you know, from me always wearing black & such. I don't think I'll always dress them up in black, though. A lot of baby cloths I've seen in stores are just to cute to pass up . whee But once they're old enough to decide wat to wear for them selves, they can dress how ever they want. Except dress up like hoochies, I will not have no slutty children in my home.  

fallenangel704

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:40 pm
fallenangel704
I never thought of that. I guess i would & not even notice it & just do it out of habit or something, you know, from me always wearing black & such. I don't think I'll always dress them up in black, though. A lot of baby cloths I've seen in stores are just to cute to pass up . whee But once they're old enough to decide wat to wear for them selves, they can dress how ever they want. Except dress up like hoochies, I will not have no slutty children in my home.

LOL! it's ironic coming from someone who's avi looks like mine. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:12 pm
I think i would dress my child gothic if it was ok with the mom (I think the mom would be gothic too lol) But yeah i think it would look cool.

xThe Vampire Midnightx

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:17 pm
I might like to, but I'd never take it to an extreme. Cute stuff:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sort of thing. Or when they got a bit older:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still, cute. You know, like Wednesday and Pugsley Addams. That sort of thing.

*Not my kids. From www.dracinabox.com kid's section.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:17 pm
i would want to influence my children to dress that way but hell if they don't want to they can dress some other way... they dress and act however they want on account of i was never allowed to and now look at me... my boyfriend calls me his gothic celtic queen!  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Valinda Snaggle

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:11 pm
If I ever had a little girl. I'd much prefure to dress her in fishnet stockings rather than pink Hellow Kitty footies. stare

that cat is evil, and not the good kind.
3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces