Welcome to Gaia! ::

Le Cordon Bleu, Culinary Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

If you want to share recipes and meet new people hang out and chat.. talk about food or what ever then LCB is he guild for you! Join Today! 

Tags: Food, Cooking, Friends, Contests, Games 

Reply Guild Announcements
Let's get to know one another! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=D
=D
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm
If you've joined the guild, chances are that you love food!

Besides sharing recipes and techniques, though, we'd love to get to know everyone better! We've created this social thread so that we have a place to check in at the guild and chat with each other. Feel free to discuss your interests and other everyday topics.

As usual, please follow the Gaia ToS and be nice. (;

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm
I guess I'll start this off. (=

My name's Baagaa and I'm a crew member of Le Cordon Bleu. I usually take care of the Vegetarian and International recipe forums here. I'm not a professional chef, but I love to cook and bake.

My interests are pretty much all over the place, but on Gaia, I usually hang out at the Mini-shops forum (I love pixel food and art) and in my guilds. I'm pretty friendly, so you're always welcome to drop by and say hi. (=  

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 pm
Please welcome Zeek Deltrie to our guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 pm
Um... Hello. I'm Zeek, aka N. I'm the owner of another cooking guild called Cooking Freaks! I'm 25, and currently unemployed. I live near Fort Hood in Texas and love to cook. I find it a great way to relax. For Christmas, my grandfather gave me 2/3s of my late grandmother's cook books. I'm always making up new recipes and finding new ways to express myself with the art of cooking.  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

Olania

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:00 am

I am a crew member here and you can call me Ola. In my free time I love to cook, but I've never pursued it professionally. I love fashion, shopping, make-up, clothing and accessories.

Because of my interests, you can think of me as one of the Desperate Housewives, but I'm much more than that. 4laugh I was born and raised in Warsaw, Poland; that's where I am now too.

On Gaia, I hang out in the LD and in the LDRegs Guild.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:02 am
Baagaa
My name's Baagaa and I'm a crew member of Le Cordon Bleu. I usually take care of the Vegetarian and International recipe forums here. I'm not a professional chef, but I love to cook and bake.

Is Baagaa your real name, or just a Gaian name? And are you 100% vegetarian?

Olania

Dapper Conversationalist

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 pm
Baagaa's my Gaian name and used to be a RL nick name (it's kind of fallen out of fashion recently, it seems). (= I'm not 100% vegetarian, but most of my family is. I'm maybe 80-90% vegetarian, but I don't know if I'll ever go the rest of the way, since I like having the flexibility if I'm eating with non-vegetarians.

What about you? Is Olania your real name or just a Gaian name?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Zeek Deltrie
Um... Hello. I'm Zeek, aka N. I'm the owner of another cooking guild called Cooking Freaks! I'm 25, and currently unemployed. I live near Fort Hood in Texas and love to cook. I find it a great way to relax. For Christmas, my grandfather gave me 2/3s of my late grandmother's cook books. I'm always making up new recipes and finding new ways to express myself with the art of cooking.

Nice to meet you. (= What kind of food do you like to make/eat best?  

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

Olania

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 am
Baagaa
Baagaa's my Gaian name and used to be a RL nick name (it's kind of fallen out of fashion recently, it seems). (= I'm not 100% vegetarian, but most of my family is. I'm maybe 80-90% vegetarian, but I don't know if I'll ever go the rest of the way, since I like having the flexibility if I'm eating with non-vegetarians.

What about you? Is Olania your real name or just a Gaian name?

Both. It's derived very closely from my real name. That's why when anyone calls me "Ola" for short to avoid spelling mistakes in the username, they actually call me by my regular name.

Gosh, being a crew member demands constant attention. I have to control myself not to delete your posts or edit them instead of quoting. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Neat! That must be convenient. (=

Haha. I've accidentally edited a lot of posts. I don't mean to, but the buttons are so close to each other. I haven't deleted anything by mistake yet, though.  

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

Olania

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah, but at the same time I'm revealing things from my private life. I'm not a privacy freak, but I know people who for various reasons can't afford to reveal anything in the Internet.

Well, that's the ultimate mod power for you. 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm
I like to make Asian dishes the most. Though, I'm always making all kinds of new things. Also, I'm completely obsessed with the show GLEE. >< I know every song by heart and every episode. If that tells you more about who I am.  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

Baagaa
Crew

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 pm
@ Ola: That's true. I used to be less of a privacy freak (I'm more of one now), but I had a stalker from the Internet who found me at school once, so I'm a bit more careful now.

I've never really tried posting in the LD. That's the forum where people discuss life issues, isn't it?

@ Zeek: What kind of Asian food do you usually make? Lately I've been experimenting with Indian food - some were more successful than others. XD

I've heard GLEE is a great show. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it's next on my list. I usually really enjoy musicals. (= How many episodes have there been so far, and are they all still online?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 pm
My own Asian recipes. ^^ And there are 13 episodes, with the new season starting on April 1st. I'm all excited. The last episode of last season was so moving. I always cry at the end.  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

Olania

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 am

@Zeek: I like Asian food too. Currently, I dicovered Japanese cuisine and I'm obsessed with the umami flavor.

@Baagaa: Actually, the LI is where life issues go. LD is short for Lifestyle Discussion and you can figure out what it means, basically. Although, I must admit that the forum has been going to dogs for a while now, so I decided to stay in the LD guild.

Oh, school? So I know that you're eighteen or more (detective skills, haha)... Do you work or study?

Guild Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff