*jumps in*
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 am
*Krell walks into the empty forum* Hmmm shiney and new. Time to begin.

*Goes into a large empty warehouse* Yes this should do nicely for me to start with. *leaves the warehouse and comes back with a box labeled "infinite anvils" and takes them into the rafters*

And so it begins.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 am
*cracks knuckles behind krell*if those arent going to be used for gaint paper weights it would be best to put them back  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 am
Nu uh, gonna be used for fun *begins placing anvils around the rafters for quick access* besides are you threatening me? Cause what ever you're planning probably won't work. I thought ahead a few steps.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:02 am
your talking about the person who can destroy your soul to very core and leave you as a hollow empty shell abused and left to rot in the very world where no one cares.....also one of the three who run this guild.....so yeah think again  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 pm
So... is that a challenge of my RP skillz? *pulls out his mini ossium anvil for prep* 1337 time!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm
leet all you like little one...nothing you can do will hurt me ...and your anvils are useless here *sits down*but to humor you i will watch  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 am
Well of course they won't do anything, by the end of it we both will end up walking out of here unscathed wondering what hell we managed to even accomplish.

Though, I am starting to wonder where Alister is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 pm
Alister doesnt have teh nets at his house so he isnt on as much as he would like but he will be on within a few dys and your exactly right...but then again the point of any guild is just to waste time...so in doing so we accomplished nothing but the wasting away of a few precious hours of our lives  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:20 am
Never a waste to me if I'm having fun. My goal in life is to enjoy myself for as many hours as I can and live for as many as I can. So I use up all my freetime, stay on the good side of the law to enjoy a jail free life, and don't do anything that might shorten later enjoyment for the sake of current enjoyment.

So yea, where was I? Oh look a bug! *pushes anvil off the edge to squish bug*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 am
*Appears behind Krell and pushes him off.* Enough with the anvils already. Theres already an endless void filled with them over in paradise.  

Alister_King
Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 am
*laughs and watches krell fall*and i didnt have to do a thing...thats progress  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am
*appears behind Angelus* Yes well it would have been progress if it had worked. *looks at Alister* I'll stop with the anvils, but just remember I learned lots of survival tricks from Dred. *looks down below* Including the near endless amount of decoys.  

Krell356

Alister_King
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 am
Thou forgets about my vampiric powers of randomosity.
*Bites every decoy at once.*
And i have my own tricks that i have learned from dred  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm
True enough I guess. Though I don't think a war of total randomness would benifit anyone. By the end of it no one has acomplished s**t if everyone does it right.  

Krell356

Alister_King
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 pm
Thats true lol but its always fun  
Peanut Butter Chaos

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items