Welcome to Gaia! ::

Castlevania Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to all things Castlevania including Game Help, Fanworks, Roleplay, Discussions, and other Castlevania inspired content 

Tags: castlevania, vampire, roleplay, videogame, belmont 

Reply Castlevania Guild
Favorite Music in the Castlevania Series? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
+!
100%
 100%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 35

Lost_Realms

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:31 pm
Hmm.. I don't remember if this topic was created before... if it was, uh, let me know or delete it...

I was looking at Aria of Sorrow today and I realized that I like most of the soundtrack.. but through the Castlevania series, for some reason, I think I like the Clocktower music the best...

How about you guys?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 pm
Uh... well, if you mean which one is our favorite theme from Castlevania, well, mine might be Young Nobleman of the Water Prison *XD~ yea, love the water effects in the background.

But, if you mean about the music in certain "zones" of the game, well, it would be the "watery basements" themes xD you know, uh... the underground reservoir, the underground idonotknowwhat on symphony, where the VERY BIG waterfall is *both, normal and inverted*, uh.. the Dark Palace of Waterfalls *come on, any side we want to see it, we could note that this is the closest to a "basement" on Lament*... that kind of places... dark, where there is water, and sounds of clear drops against the floor... whee

Oh~~~~ I'm in love XDD~  

Aselia Visconti

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:32 am
Hmm... I like the underground reservoirs myself and the dance halls and such....

But if we're talking areas, not songs, I generally like the foggy/spooky landscape areas with music.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:42 am
Hehe. Well, we could talk about areas and songs! XP  

Lost_Realms

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:19 pm
My buddy Maze has such good taste. I also like that theme from LoI she mentioned.
my pal Koemiko also mentioned some good ones.

Let's see now...
My favorite theme, as mentioned in my "hypnocrown" signature; is "Vampire Killer" but I have a lot more.
As for areas, I usually don't have a favorite kind of areas. But I do like the choices my buddies pointed out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:47 pm
Honestly.... I can't decide. There's just too many songs from too many areas in too many games that I love. ^^;  

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

SoraMee
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am
I'm with hypno' with another vote for "Vampire Killer"! Though, when someone saw it as my ringtone, they were like "does this play when you're killing the vampire?" Rofl. I said "no *stare*."

KB (aka hypnocrown) > I think she meant music and areas that go together.

I also liked the music at the Castle Corridor in AoS ("Crucifix of Fate"). "Iron Blue Intention" was a memorable one too (Bloodlines and PoR). "Operation VK" was memorable, but I found it out of place with Wind's quest menu.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm
Poison Mind

<3  

Kischine Maxim

Ditective

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bloody tears and vampire killer mostly but I also love Simon's theme.

The reason I love bloody tears and Vampire killer is because thoes songs ARE the sound of castlevania if you know what I mean. Every single game has its own version of each song and it sets the mood and connects all the games along with the storyline. Not to mentkion they are just bad a**. <3

Simons theme because he was technically the first belmont, plus his theme is just so bad a**. <3 I have like ten diffrent versions of it on my MP3 player. (along with the twenty diffrent versions of both vampire killer and bloody tears)
It's rough and masculine. Possibly sweaty.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:17 am
Hmm. If we're talking specifics, I like...

SotN:
- Dance of Pales
- Moonlight Nocturne
- Prayer
- Marble Gallery
- Tower of Mist
- Wood Carving Partita
- Abandoned Pit

AoS:
- Dracula's Fate
- You're Not Alone
- Credits

CoD:
- Aiolon Ruins

LoI:
- Old Man's Cottage
- Prelude to the Black Abyss
- House of Sacred Remains
- Garden Forgotten by Time
- Ghostly Theater  

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Thanks SoraMee, I suppose I missed that... mrgreen

I agree with The Zombie! Simon's Theme in Super CV 4 is amazing! I think they made a slightly different version in PoR but I didn't like it as much there. rolleyes

Great choices K! My favorite from SotN is also Dance of Pales! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 pm
Well, I love 'Bloody Tears' and 'Vampire Killer', from (it think it is) SotN the 'Dance of Gold', 'Requiem for the Gods' and 'Wood Carving Partita', and CoD I love 'Eneomaos Machine Tower' (although for those with the soundtrack, Narcissistic Reflections of Eneomaos Machine Tower is better), Saint Germains theme, Isaac's theme and Dracula's theme/s.

Generally I like the clock tower musics, but for some reason I have never liked the aqueducts and other such swampish sewer music. Though the Pinnacle in DoS is also good.  

Alderix_G

William043

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:55 pm
I like alot of music, but my number one favorite I think would be Simon Belmont's them. Other favorites are Dracula's Castle, Dark Palace of Waterfalls, and Curse of Darkness. There are just too many too type so yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 am
I hear ya! It's so tough to decide on just one. Simon's theme is great, no doubt about it. I prefer Super CV 4's version a bit better than the DoS version. 3nodding  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm
::thinks about it some more::

......Nope, still can't decide. There's just too much. ^^;

Although, at the moment I do happen to be listening to some songs from the original version of Dracula X: Chi no Rondo.... and I swear I wasn't thinking about making my rounds through this guild when I picked them out today. XD  
Castlevania Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff