Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:29 am
xD ookay heres a update in da story :

alex already has a dres tehre weddin is new years day at 8 ;] and dat they adopted a kid xD just so they know wat to doh wenh then hav one o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm
AWWWW
lol i wanna see the dresss
can i be her maid of honor!!
we can become beff xDD lol
and were already sisters here so lyk yah lol  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 am
lol well i think there going to postpon teh wedding xD alex is dying heres da part dat tells u

"waht did u want to talk about??" kevin asked. "do u still love meh??" i looked down. "ya y?" "more then ever??" "is sometehn wrong? hunny? hunny look at meh." "please awnser the question..." i looked up at him. "do or dont yout you?" "of course." "times fading." "w-w-what you mean??" "i never thought we'd be like this so i didnt think id had to tell...." tell me what??" "kevin im....dying...."
"w-w-what do you mean ur dying??" "our kind was never ment to be together. the weaker one always dies." "how long?" "a few weeks afte new years."he sighed and grabed my hand. "but there is away to stop me from dying." i said laying my hand on his cheek. "how?" i gulped. "i...have....to....turn human..."

im bored do i made it big and colorful ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 am
OMG INCREIBLE
i cant wait to see what she does
ahhhh this is amazinggg <3  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 am
lol well wehn she waz lil her dad told her wat to doh if it ever happen tat theres this old cave over in idk yet and tat the water dat flows tehre turns half vampires human, full vampires half and kills humans (a.k.a acid) ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:00 pm
OH wow
thats sooo kool xDD lol
lol i cant wait to see
maybe
kevin wil be lyk ohgh pretty and lyk lose a finger
i would laugh xDD  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:08 pm
xD!! nice nikki wehn i read dat i spitted out my drink and started lmfao noh i wouldnt doh dat to kevin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:41 pm
lol im glad i made u laugh
hope u cleaned up the drink
those sugar drinks can get sticky xD  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:33 pm
xD well kevins a half vampre to o.o xD i guess i forgot to tell yall dat o.o'  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 pm
WHAT!?!?
that changes the whole story now!!!
ugh
im gonna go be sad now  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:47 am
xD well hes a different type o.o at first he thought he waz some normal human dat could read minds and all but the night after tylers firts visit (not at battle field) she figures it out x]

okay u know how alex can stop time and float and if she touches someones forehead she can read there mind

well kevin can read minds and travle fast ;]

dats how they get in and out of there home forst  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:25 pm
OHHH XD
ahah lol makes more snese now lol  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 pm
lol so ya alex is now at there lerox place (a.k.a were the cave is now locatied) also a.k.a leaders of the vampires (stole it kinda from twilight) >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 pm
xDD
lol
great
im waiting.  

Lunaire Stella

Chikan Milk

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 am
hey imma cahnging the inro to the serise a.k.a how alex and kevin fell into xD instead of they met at a park alex falls asleep wakes up in kevins arms and boom instant lov >.< heres the new part tell meh if ya like it ;D

"okay guys this isnt funny." "aww come on ull hav a bast here." "its SCHOOL!!! no one really likes it here."i folded my arms arossed my chest. "come one its one day and if u dont like it u dont hav to goh." i groned. "fine but u guys owe me." they laughed and ran off. i sighed and walked through the doors to my new school. i went to the office to pick up my schedual. "welcome to our school i hope u hav a wonderful time alex." she smiled and handed meh teh schedaul. great i have math first block. i yawned and started to walk toward my first class.
A dude ran into me. i fell back words landing on my but. "sorry really" i said." i wasnt seeing were i waz g-" i looked up. the guy i had ran into waz so cute. brown hair, blue eyes, t-shirt, jeans, and nike. he smiled and held out a hand. i grabed it and he helpped meh up. "new imma guessing??" i sorta blushed alittle. "how did u know??" he laughed. "well 1. u have a schedual and 2. u would of dodged meh instead of ran into meh." i scratched the back of my head, alittle embarrised. "so wat is ur first class??" "uhh math." he grabed my schedual. "wow u have class with me." he smiled. "cool." i looked down relizing he hadnt let go of my hand yet. i lightly pulled my hand away and put it behind me.
he laughed. "come on we dont really want to beh late i mean its ur first day." he turned me around and pushed me forward." this way." i started walkin, not really knowing were i waz going. i snuck some peeks at him then and now. he waz so cute. "so r u my friend or not??" i asked. i heard him laugh. "for now that is." i smiled and slowded won till he waz right beside meh. "so whats ur name??" "kevin whats urs??" "alex. how old are you??" "im 16 you?" "15." "well heres out class ladys first." he held the door out first. i gulped and walked in. the bell rang making kevin tardy. "kevin ur tardy take your seat please." he nodded and went to his seat. he sat next to some brunet chick.brown eyes, pink tank top, light jeans, and sandles. i sighed and looked down at my shoes. clean, shiney tenna shoes. i so hated shoes. few more hours and my toes would beh free. "uhh excuse me teacher uhh imma new." he looked up at meh. "alex? alex lee stewart?" i nodded. "well introduce yourself alex."
i walked infront of the class. "well uhh theres really not much to know...........imma girl ima 15, my parents are dead and i live with my step parents........uhhhhh im new and ya....can i please sit down??" i didnt like talkin about myself. so much about my past i didnt really like, most not wanting to renimber. he nodded. "you can sit in the empty desk back there." i nodded and went and took a seat. right behind kevin. great.i yawned. "pop quiz class." he shouted, joyfully. the class gronded. why are teachers always happy about pop quizes?? i never really knew why. "becauze they like punishing use." kevin whisperd to meh. i slightly gasped. how did he?? "lets just say imma not that normal." he whisperd to me. teh teacher handed him a quiz and he fell quiet. i sighed and layed my head down. i tryed to keep my eyes open but soon fell asleep. my dream waz empty.
i woke up. "miss its your first day dont make me get onto u." i gronded and sat up. i heard kevin laugh lightly.the teacher went away. "well good mornin sunshine hope u slept good." i smiled sarcasticly and pushed his face away. he cought my wrist and turned it ova. nice tatto. i pulled my hand away, and hid my hands under the table. "uhhh its a mark of my pack."
" so your "packs" symbol is a leaf??" i gulped. "were nature freaks." i just relized kevin had his chair turned around facin my table and everyone else waz talking.he laughed. the bell rang and kevin grond. "Wats your next class?" i looked at my schedul. "uhhh i think i have gym." he laughed. "well there doing dances in dat class." he smiled."i have that class to." i layed my head on teh table. he laughed.
i got up and started to walk for the door. gym was over now, we had to do a ball room dance today. i so hated it considering i danced with some geeky kid. kevin danced with some pretty girl, most likely she waz a cheerleader. she seemd to like him. my chance was long gone. he seemd to be a target for girls. the rest of the day girls wouldnt leave him alone. there waz always atleast 3 around him.i waz walking home now trying to relax.i shugged, he must just be nice to every new student, no way would a guy like him be intersted in a girl like me. theres really not much to know. my parents are dead, imma half vampire, i hav 3 friends, and ive neva really been to school. i sighed. i wish my life wasnt boring and tat there was actully a chance for me to be with him. i was home now. my dad was watching football, my sister was in her room, blasting music through the whole building. i ran up into my room, shut and locked my door and layed down on my bed.

i got more just ya..........  
Kitty Cafe general forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces