Final Fantasy X: The True Adventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 pm
"Well, that was really easy!" Tidus said patting Kimarhi on the back, quickly withdrawing back his hand when the Ronso growled at him in reply.

"Indeed," Lulu replied to Tidus's comment. A compartment ahead of the party opened up to reveal Yuna. "Yuna!" Lulu and the others rushed to her side.

"I'm fine, i'm fine," Yuna said waving off Lulu's comforting hands.

"I hope you hurt them," said Lulu.

"A little bit," Yuna retorted with a tiny smile spreading across her face. Yuna caught Tidus's glare glancing over the surface of the ship. "Tidus, are you okay?"

"Yeah," he replied turning back to Yuna. "It's just...I thought this might be the ship that I was on when I first got to Spira. There was this girl Rikku and-" he stopped realizing the confusion riddling across everyone's faces. "Nevermind."

After a while Yuna spoke. "Was there anyone names Cid on that ship?"

"No, well I don't know." Tidus replied. "They were all speaking that Al-Bhed language."

"I see..." Yuna said walking over to lean against the railing of the ship.

"A friend?" Tidus asked.

"Cid, my mother's uncle. She said to seek him out if I ever needed anything, or got into trouble," she answered.

"Oh. Wait....so that makes you Al Bhed?" Tidus asked finally realizing what Yuna was getting at.

"On my mothers side, yes."

"You can't let Wakka know," Lulu interjected.

"I-I gotta tell Wakka!" Tidus shouted.

"I thought I just told you not to tell Wakka!" Lulu shouted.

"I think he meant the game, Lulu." Yuna spoke up.

"Oh!" Lulu gathered up her remaining energy to send up a flare into the sky, signaling that they had rescued Yuna to Wakka. That way he didn't have to throw the game.

Meanwhile....

Katsu's side was throbbing from the constant barrage of the Psyches offense. They were utterly determined to win this game. A glint suddenly caught Katsu's eye in the sphere pool, a light shining off in the direction of the docks. It had to be Lulu and the others. "Wakka!" He screamed ahead of him.

Wakka had seen it too, and nodded gathering up his remaining strength he bombarded with the captain of the Psyches stealing the blitzball from him. Then, he passed it off to Katsu, they kept passing it between one another, making a B-line for the goal. Once they were in range, Katsu tossed the ball to Wakka which he rocketed into the goal. Making the final score Aurochs:1, Al Bhed Psyches: 0. They had won, and finally made it pass the first round.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 pm
"Way to go everyone! Good job!" Kimiko said smiling. Seeing Lulu's flare she added in quickly, "I think we should get back to the locker rooms before more Al Bhed come and try to take Yuna again." They all agreed and hastily ran back to the stadium.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Katsu and the rest of the Auroch's plopped down on the benches in the locker room, already exhausted from the first round of the tournament. He tilted his head from side to side, getting out any excess water that was still residing in his ears. Wakka plopped down next to him utterly drained of energy.

"Man, I can't believe we beat those Al Bhed Psyches, ya?" He said laughing and patting Katsu on the back.

Katsu fought with his face, preventing himself from smiling at Wakka. "I'm still mad at you."

Wakka rolled his eyes, "Are you serious! We were such a team back there, you and me. I thought that meant that everything between was okay."

Katsu folded his arms against his wet Auroch's uniform. "Wakka, you can't just say that you're sorry after treating me like s**t the other day."

"Katsu! I-" but he was cut off when the door to the locker room opened and Tidus, Lulu, Yuna, Kimarhi and Kimiko poured into it.

"Hey guys!" Tidus cheered. "Way to go!"

"Thanks," Wakka and Katsu replied coldly.

"Did you find Sir Auron?" Wakka asked, regaining his normal upbeat composure.

"No," Yuna replied. "It must have been just a rumor."

"That's too bad," Wakka replied. "Well, we better get ready for the second round. We're up against the Luca Goers."

"Good luck!" Tidus said making his way towards the door.

"Hey!" Katsu yelled getting up and pulling Tidus by the collar before he could make his escape. "You're playing with us too! You can take Wakka's place. We don't work well enough as a team anyways." He said glaring back at Wakka.

"Wakka?" Lulu spoke.

"He's right," Wakka replied. "Tidus is taking my place, I'm sitting this one out."

"Exactly," Katsu said. "So, everyone let's go. And no girls allowed!" he said sticking his tongue out at the others. Lulu rolled her eyes in response but left with Kimiko and Yuna. Kimarhi followed soon after. Wakka got up and made his way to towards the door also. "Where are you going?" Katsu asked with a slight undertone of curiosity amongst his anger towards the man.

"Like you care," Wakka snapped back without turning around. "I'm going to clear my head."

"Are you guys still fighting?" Tidus asked once Wakka had left.

"Unfortunately." Katsu replied slinking back into his seat on the bench.

"Why don't you two just make up? You obviously like each other a lot. Otherwise you wouldn't fight like this."

"I know, but our whole relationship is against Yevon, and you've seen how religious Wakka is."

"Well, I may not know much about Spira, but when it comes to liking someone, you should never let religion get in the way. Go after him!" Tidus said nudging Katsu in the side.

"I can't, the games about to start," Katsu replied. "Plus, this has been my dream, to play with the Aurochs."

"Stop lying to yourself," Tidus said as the rest of the players made their way to the sphere pool leaving the two of them alone. "You did it because you like Wakka."

"No, I-"

"Katsu, come on. You're the only friend I have here. I can't have you being miserable all of the time."

"Maybe," Katsu replied plopping his head into his hands.

"Exaclty, so go after him!"

"Tidus, I can't. We have a game to play."

"Well, we have the right amount of players if I go in alone anyways. You were the additional player and with Wakka gone we'll be all set. Go!"

"I don't know, I just don't think he'll-" Tidus suddenly slapped him on the back.

"Ow!"

"Go!"

"Okay, I'll go! Jeez!" Katsu replied standing up. "Now hurry into the sphere pool. You'll be late!"

"Don't chicken out!" Tidus called after him smiling and the door to the sphere pool closed behind him. Katsu quickly changed out of his uniform into his normal clothes, adorning his holster belt just in case he needed to shoot himself if he embarrassed himself.

"I hate Tidus, this is so stupid!" He yelled at himself opening the door to the locker room. "Where would Wakka be anyways?" After awhile of thinking he realized where he would be if he was utterly pissed off and wanting to vent his anger. "The café. He's probably drinking up a storm." He rolled his eyes and made his way quickly to the café to talk to Wakka.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Katsu runs past the girls, seeming to be in a rush. "Umm, Katsu??" Kimiko called out to him. He responds, " Going to the Cafe, have to talk to Wakka!" The girls look at each other in confusion. "Should we....?" Kimiko asked Lulu.

"No, they need to work it out on their own." Lulu responded, watching Katsu going out of view. Kimiko and Yuna nod ok.

After a few minutes of silence, Yuna says, " We should go watch the game. See if they do ok since Wakka left." They all nodded and went into the stadium to cheer their team on.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 pm
Katsu pushed the doors to the Café open, surveying the inside. To his surprise there was only a couple of people rather than the mob he expected to rush into. Just as he thought, he saw Wakka's wet, blazing red hair and Auroch's uniform sitting at the bar. "One Shoopuff Slide please," Katsu told the bartender.

"You don't look Twenty-three," the bartender said surveying Katsu.

"I'm a guardian," he replied, flashing his guns.

"Right!" The bartender replied uneasily, "one Shoopuff Slide coming right up!"

Katsu heard a chuckle from two stools away from him as he took at seat at the bar.

"Already using your guardianship as a bribe, ya?" It had come from Wakka who was staring at Katsu as he downed another shot of Tornberry Juice.

"You would know," Katsu replied coldly.

"What does that even mean?" Wakka replied back, waving over the bartender for more Alcohol.

"How you use your guardian title like you can do no wrong." He said starting to sip the purple drink. It was incredibly sour, but in an odd way, refreshing. "You use Yevon as an excuse for everything."

"Oh, do I now?" Wakka replied sitting up straight. "Well, if you weren't pressuring me to have a relationship with you I-"

"What!" Katsu cut in, slamming down his drink. The rest of the bar's patrons cleared out at this point, the bartender took shelter in the back room, escaping from sight. "Pressuring you?! Oh, now I've heard it all Wakka! Not ten minutes ago you wanted everything to be okay between us again! I thought everything was! But no, you went all depressed and disgruntle on me. Giving into Yevon's dreams and not your own. Religion shouldn't tell you who to like, or even love Wakka! It's not right!"

"How can you even say that when you yourself are guarding a summoner of Yevon!" He yelled back, standing up now. "You can't defend someone you utterly despise!"

Katsu snapped onto his feet sticking his finger in Wakka's face. "Do not, for one second, make this about Yuna! She has nothing to do with this immature squabble!"

"Immature?! Just who's waving his finger in my face Katsu!?"

"You're the older one Wakka! I shouldn't be the one trying to be the mature one and finally settle this argument!"

"Well it would be settled if you would just drop the whole thing!"

"Oh my god!" Katsu let out a shrill scream and slamming his fist down on the bar making all the glasses jump. "You are such a little kid! I would drop it if you will just stop acting like i'm the bad person here! It's not like i'm forcing you to like me! You're doing it out of your own volition!"

"Shut up!" Wakka screamed. "Shut up! Just shut up! I can't even stand behing around you!"

"Fine! Then I'll just quit right after the tournaments over! I'll quit being a guardian. Do you want that! Well, do you?!" Katsu could feel his head pounding from all this screaming.

"No." Wakka replied in a quiet voice. "I don't want that."

"Well, you said you can't stand being around me." Katsu replied, trying desperately to calm down.

"It's because....because....I can't stand you not being around me."

"What?" Katsu asked genuinely confused.

"I can't stand being away from you, I try to mask it but I can't. I tried acting like I didn't care if you were around, because that's what Yevon commands, but I can't stop resisting myself anymore. Katsu, I can't say that I love you, because I don't even know what love is. But, I know that I can't stand being apart from you."

"Wakka I-"

"So forget all that stupid stuff I said. I really, really ;god I can't believe how many times I'm saying it; like you. So, don't go."

Katsu smiled as he embraced Wakka and the man locked his lips into his for a moment before the monitor in the café starting chanting Wakka's name.

"I'm guessing the crowd wants us to kiss again?" Katsu replied laughing.

"Very funny, but I think they want me back in the game. Look." They both looked up at the sphere screen to see the stands cheering for Wakka. The score was tied 1 to 1 and it was half time.

"Look, Tidus just left the sphere pool, he must be coming to get you." Katsu said turning back to Wakka. "Let's go."

After they reached the door to the locker room Wakka turned to Katsu and said, "Don't tell anyone I said this but, Yevon shouldn't dictate who people like, ya? But I still believe in everything else."

"Just get inside!" Katsu yelled pushing him into the locker room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 pm
The three girls look up as Katsu and Wakka come back in. "Well don't you two look giddy as ever!" Kimiko said jumping up and pulling them into a group hug. "I sure hope everything is better now. The crowd's going WILD for Wakka! So," She said turning to Wakka," if I were you, I'd get my a** out there and show the Luca Goers what we're made of!" She giggled at her attempt to get Wakka pumped for this.

Wakka looked wicked excited and ran to the sphere pool and greeted Tidus as he dove in, hearing everyone cheer like crazy.

"We should go watch him! I mean, who better to support him than us? I mean come on, look at us. We're the greatest team, non blitzball related, he could possibly ask for." Kimiko said as she motioned for all of them to head to the glass wall to watch.

She turned around to them asking, "Hey, I'm going to go get a drink. Any of you want something?" She mentally noted each drink and headed out the doors. Running down the halls, making her way to the Cafe, she wasn't paying attention and ran into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She said getting up from falling, quite embarassingly, and looking up at a tall-ish guy with a red coat and one arm using it as what seems like a sling. Then she has a flashback of Yuna's description of some guy they went looking for earlier.

Her jaw drops in an "OMG" way. "You-You're...Oh my god! We found you!"  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm
"I'm afraid you must be mistaking me for someone else," the man replied to Kimiko and continued on his way to the stadium.

Meanwhile, Wakka was tearing up the sphere pool with only seconds to go. He passed the ball to Jassu, then it was passed to Botta, then back to Wakka. Wakka spun around letting his grip loosen and shot the ball into the goal. The score was 2 to 1 as the the bell sounded. The Auroch's had taken the cup. Tidus and Katsu quickly ran down the corridor from the locker room to the sphere pool to congratulate Wakka. But as soon as they reached him, three green creatures appeared out of nowhere, gearing up to attack them.

Katsu quickly unholstered his guns as Tidus drew his sword and Wakka gripped his blitzball.

"Katsu, you can't fight with those remember!" Wakka yelled.

"Crap!" Katsu cried, realizing he was useless without magic. He still hadn't gotten around to asking Lulu to teach him, there just hadn't been enough time. He quickly swam at the creature closest to him, twirling his body in the pool, hitting the creature hard with the barrel of both of his guns. It faltered, shook it's head and charged back. Tidus swung his sword at the creature making it explode into balls of light. As did Wakka by tossing his ball, bouncing it off of each of the remaining creatures.

"What are these things doing here?" Tidus screeched as another wave of creatures barred their path.

"I know the Goers are sore losers and all, but this is ridiculous!" Katsu yelled, whipping his guns at another creature with the right amount of force this time.

"This isn't the Goers," Wakka replied slaying the remaining creatures with his regulation ball. "Whatever's going on we have to get to Yuna!"

"They were in the stands last I checked!" Tidus spoke up.

"Let's go!" said Katsu and the three of them swam the additional length of the pool, landing on the platform outside of the sphere pool and climbing the staircase that lead to the stands.

"Where have you guys been?!" Lulu said as the three men caught up with the remaining party.

"Wait, where's Kimiko?" Tidus asked rather than answering Lulu's question.

"Tidus I-" Lulu then stopped and looked around. "I have no clue! She must be lost! Oh that silly girl!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:58 am
"But.." Kimiko stared at Auron as he made his way to the stadium. She was sure that was him. By the descriptions, she'd say a hundred percent sure. "This doesn't make any sense." She begins to turn around to head back to the others when she saw a feind drop down from out of nowhere and follow Auron, who was running into the stadium and up the stairs.

"s**t!" Kimiko runs after them, ready to take out her staff with the scyth. She reaches the top of the stairs and finds people running out of the stadium for their lives. Kimiko pushes through the crowd looking for Auron. "Damnit people! Move!" She yelled, aggrivated.

The crowd then began to decrease to less and less people. She sighed a relief and looked around for either the others or Auron. Kimiko looks up at the middle top of the stadium and sees someone with blue hair. "Maestor Seymore!" She yelled, but he didn't notice her. "Sheesh.." A particular pair of people caught her attention just one floor up.

"Hey guys!!" She called out to them, waving her arms to get their attention. They look at her and smile in relief. Kimiko runs up the last flight of stairs and reaches them, stopping to catch her breath. "You'll..never believe...who I..saw!" She leaned against the wall for support.

They all looked at her questionally. Kimiko laughed and said, "Auron! I actually, kinda bumped into him..But that's not the point! But then when I tried to explain things he said quote "I'm afraid you must be mistaking me for someone else". But I know it's him for sure." They all gawked at her. "What?" She asked.

Lulu was about to say something, but they all turned theirs heads to a loud, obnoscious roaring noise. Kimiko yelled as loud as possible, "What is that?!" The roaring then stopped and a bunch of feinds fell around them. Kimiko smiled, "Guys look!" She pointed to the other side of the stadium where a man in a red coat stood. "Auron!"

Tidus ran to the edge and yelled, trying to get Auron's attention, but failing. "Damnit!" He yelled. Kimiko gave him a look. "The only way you're going to get his attention is to confont him. So let's go!" They all took out their weapons and fought their way through each group of feinds, sending tons and tons of balls of light floating up and disappearing into thin air.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 pm
Katsu's agility was failing him as his trigger finger was gettng harder and harder to move. It was as though he hadn't fought anything in months. Whatever fiend he seemed to slow to slay, Wakka seemed to clean up by smacking them with his blitzball. Katsu was amazed at how much damage the man could do with just a pitch. The party qucikly caught up to Auron, but the fiends came at them again, from all sides. They just kept on coming and coming, there seemed to be no stopping them.

Then, the staudium shook beneath Katsu's feet and as he turned around to see what the source of the noise had been he saw a terrifying creature in the distance.

Yuna gasped. "Is that, Masester Seymour's Aeon?!"

Lulu comforted her, "I don't know." The creature's eye started to glow, sending out bolts of energy, evaporating every fiend in sight. After about five minutes, there was no threat. All of the fiends had been defeated.

"No one should have that amount of power," Katsu thought to himself. There was little time to discuss what happened as the party fled the stadium soon after, heading towards the outskirts of town. Lulu had instructed them to do so while Auron and Tidus stayed behind to discuss personal matters. The images Katsu had dreamed of Zanarkand flashed into his mind as they waitied for the two warriors. He still had so many questions for Tidus, but with all that had been happening it had simply forgotten. Surveying the group he noticed Kimiko was uneasy and sat down on the bench she was already occupying.

"Are you alright?" He asked embracing her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm
Kimiko smiled. "Yea I'm fine, I guess." She thought for a second. "Why didn't Auron believe me when I tried to explain things to him? As far as I know, he seems like a guy who listens. Even for a minute." Kimiko sighed, shaking her head in disbelief.

She looked around her, seeing no one else besides them outside. Why is everyone still hiding? All the fiends are gone.. She thought to herself. "I feel foolish. Maybe I should just shut my mouth from now on." Kimiko said, laughing a little to try and lighten to mood up a lil.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:21 pm
"Hey Kimiko?" Katsu said all of a sudden, feeling a bit awkward. She turned in response. "I know we haven't know each other long, but sometimes I feel like we have. I don't know, don't listen to me i'm not making any sense. But, I wanted to talk to you about Wakka." He looked around to see that Wakka was preoccupied with other matters which was Yuna at the moment and continued. "I really like him and everything, and we made up right before Yuna got kidnapped, or after, I don't even know. But, I really don't know to further our relatinship together without Yevon getting in the way." He shifted on the bench. "Actually, forget I said anything. I just wanted to hear your opinion."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 pm
She listened and waited for Katsu to finish. "Well, it's too late to tell me to just forget about it now. Silly." She said, playfully punching him in the arm.

"Ok, now for my opinion,"Kimiko began saying, " first of all, I think the two of you would make an AWESOME couple!" He smiled. "Yay! Ok, now for the rest. I think Wakka wants to be with you. But Yevon..Ooh! Screw Yevon!" Kimiko said, not too loudly for the others to hear, just Katsu. "Trust me, if Wakka loves you enough and cares enough, he will put Yevon behind him and just be with you. It's a factor of true love." Kimiko thought about what she said and took it into consideration.

"It may not seem like it on the outside, because it's just a mask. But on the inside, Katsu.. He loves you. You both are too blind to see how much you two really like each other. Seriously. Just talk to him." Kimiko said standing up and extending her hand to Katsu. He took it and stood up.

Kimiko then slyly grabbed his arm, swung him around and pushed him towards Wakka. Katsu gave her a dirty look. She smiled and motioned for him to just go and get it the hell over with.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:30 pm
Wakka was looking out on the horizon as Katsu approached him, still nervous about how to even bring up the subject. "Hey, Wakka?"

He turned his head to the right to acknowledge Katsu, but to not as remove his view from the beautiful sunset. "Yeah?"

Katsu let out a hefty sigh. He was completely at a loss for words. "Wakka, I...I think we should talk about us."

Wakka chuckled and Katsu's brow furrowed, the boy becoming frustrated by the man's remark. "What's so funny about that?"

"Nothing," he replied cooly. "I just had a feeling you were going to bring this up and I've been thinking."

Katsu leaned up against the outlook next to Wakka. "And? What have you concluded?"

"Nothing," he said defiantly.

"Nothing? What do mean, nothing?" Katsu studied Wakka's face as he struggled with his own mind for answers.

"I can't come up with a suitable enough answer Katsu. I know that we can't be together because of Yevon and I-"

"Oh not that again!" Katsu snapped. "I was raised to believe in Yevon as well Wakka, I did live in Besaid all of my life, but I don't eat, breath, and sleep with my religion as you do!"

"I know," Wakka replied alarming calm. Katsu expected him to put up a fight, this wasn't like him. "Everything that i'm thinking right now defies Yevon, you, even the weapons that make you a guardian I don't believe in. It's just that...there's gotta be a way we can, you know.."

"Fool around?" Katsu sneered, elbowing Wakka.

He laughed and returned the nudge. "You know what I mean. I like you Katsu."

"I like you too," Katsu replied.

"Alright," Wakka said after awhile. "This was a sufficiently awkward conversation about our love life." Suddenly the man tensed up and became nervous. "I didn't mean love as in that we're in love! I just..uh.. meant that-"

"I know what you meant," Katsu said smiling. He looked over at Kimiko who was waving her arms frantically in the air and pointing them towards Wakka. "I think she wants us to make-out," Katsu said giggling as Wakka turned around to see Kimiko who quickly made an awkward smile as she pretended like she was just sitting around doing nothing.

"Fine with me," Wakka replied. His hand reached behind Katsu's back pulling him within inches of his breath while the other hand meandered its way up to Katsu's head pulling him in until their lips locked. Wakka's stubble scratched against Katsu's face as their lips intertwined for a second round. Katsu wanted to stay like this forever, kissing the man that he loved, even if Wakka didn't even know it yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:59 pm
"Sir Auron?" Lulu spoke up after Katsu and Wakka had finished with their affections towards one another. Auron approached the group tossing Tidus before him. "I wanted to lend my services to Yuna," he spoke.

"What? Are you serious?" Wakka exclaimed.

"Sir Auron?" Yuna answered confused as to why he would offer himself up in the first place.

"It was a promise I made to Braska," was all that Auron gave as an explanation.

"My...father?" Yuna replied, not knowing whether to be confused or grateful that her father would have asked such a request.

"This one, I promised Jecht," Auron stated as Tidus regained his balance and stood up after being tossed by the stronger man.

"Hey, guys," Tidus said nervously waving his hand.

"Wow," Katsu said laughing. "Class act you are."

"Sir Jecht?" Yuna exclaimed. "Is he alive?"

"Can't say," Auron replied turning his head to look over the horizon. "Haven't seen him in ten years."

"Oh, I see." Yuna said sounding disappointed.

"So, will you accept my offer? Me and the boy?" Auron said returning his attention back to Yuna.

"Oh yes Sir Auron! Of course! I would be glad to have you accompany us as my guardian, just like you bestowed upon my father as his guardian."

"I thank you Yuna, where are we going? What's our iteniary?" Auron said addressing Lulu.

"Come on! I wanna show you something!" Yuna shouted, grabbing Tidus and pushing Katsu and Wakka away from there spaces upon the terrace overlooking Luca.

"Hey!" Katsu shouted but Wakka grabbed his hand and starting racing him up the steps that stretched out before them that led up to the Mi'hen Highroad. Just before Katsu's feet reached the top however, a sharp pain spanned the entire capacity of his skull, flashing an image of a man dressed similar to Tidus. A word then rung in his ears. One word, "Jecht." The pain and surprise of this weird vision made Katsu lose his footing start to fall backwards, luckily Wakka noticed before Katsu started tumbling down the stairs and caught him in his burly arms.

"You okay, man?" Wakka asked, concern washing over his face.

"Yeah," Katsu said blinking and rubbing his temples. "That was weird."  

Maha1930
Captain

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 pm
After Kimiko finished doing her "Check and Mate" happy dance, she noticed Katsu. "Oh my gosh, Katsu!" She ran up the stairs to him. "Dude you ok?" Katsu nodded his head yea.

She bent over, putting her hand on her knees to get a better look at his face. "Katsu...You don't look so good. Maybe like..Hmmm...You've seen a ghost?"She asked laughing a little. Then seconds later she apologized.

Next thing they know, they hear Yuna yelling, but not in an alarming way. They all looked at her questioningly while Tidus and her yelled together and laughing. "Ummm...Did I miss something?"Kimiko asked, while everyone else shrugged and watched.

Not too long after that things got quiet and then Tidus whistles with an attempt from Yuna. That made Kimiko smile. "They're so cute together.." She thought for a sec to herself then shook her head reminding her that he likes Yuna. "It's for the best." She said.

"Huh?" Katsu asked, looking at her quizitively. "Oh, nothing. Just trying to shut up my mind babble. Anyway, I think we should get going and let the two love birds know.." Kimiko said making an effort to smile and walk over to Lulu and Wakka and talk to them.  
¡Discombobulation!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff