Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~The Natural Type~Fujiouka Haruhi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No customers lately; does everyone hate me?
  Yes; get over yourself.
  No; we've just fallen victim to this growing recession and are now almost as poor as you (not possible, but these Ouran students...)!!!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 pm
((OOC: Actually, Tamaki's account has bugs. So while I am figuring out the problems and fixing it, Tamaki will be played on this account too.))

Tamaki took the comment like a dagger through himself. "I was not ever in a 'dejected corner', Haruhi. I was actually worried about the quest over there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haruhi gave a warm smile at the blond host member. "Hmm, alright, Tamaki-senpai, if you say so. You take him to the nurse," he said smiling as he closed his eyes. Maybe it only seemed as if Haruhi had been influenced by Kyouya, Hikaru, and Kaoru.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm
"Fine. I shall." Tamaki said crouching down to the boy. "Do you need me to carry you in any way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 pm
"Haruhi-san, Tamaki-senpai," Michi walked in. "Did something happen?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am
Tamaki looked up to see Michi. "This boy was just doubled over in pain. He claims he is alright, but I want the nurse to check him. Now he isn't responding."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 pm
"This is bad... I think it's best to take him to the infirmary just to be sure," Michi was concerned about the boy  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Haruhi stared at Tamaki and his dedication and concern for the customer. He truly is a good guy, he thought idly. "I hope you the best, senpai, but Kyouya-senpai will chew me out and may add on to my debt if I leave for any other inconveniences again. Please do be careful," he said with a touch of concern.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm
"Oh, yes. I've heard that Ootori-san has returned," Michi added as she heard Haruhi mentioning Kyoya.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 pm
she look as they talk,'' can i have some more tea'' she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

Haruhi turned around and smiled at the customer he was rudely ignoring. "Of course, Miss. Would you like any sugar or honey in your tea as well?" he asked pouring her a dainty cup full of it.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 am
Tamaki sat next the boy who was just recently in pain. The boy wasn't responding to Tamaki. "Can I please have one too, Haruhi?" The blonde boy said raising his right hand in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Haruhi stared at Tamaki for a bit. "Uh, well, sure, Tamaki-senpai... But don't you think you should tend to your customers and get tea yourself?" he said point-blank.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 pm
"I will get to them. Having them wait a few moments adds to the excitement. I also have Artem over there keeping the girls company. I'm actually pretty free today." Tamaki says smiling. "Actually, aren't I considered to be one of your guests right now, Haruhi?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:03 am
He blinked for a moment with his index finger on his lips. "No, not really," he said without taking account of Tamaki's feelings. "In fact, you just seem like you're an overbearing father looking over my shoulder," he added to the stabbing comments. Haruhi sighed. "But it's fine, I suppose, Tamaki-senpai. Would you like tea or cake?" he asked while he set the coffee table.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Many a metaphorical arrow shoot into Tamaki. However, instead of falling over and shouting like he normally would, Tamaki calmed himself and got up. "Here, if am not a guest. I shall help you like a friend would. What is the order of tea and sweets?" Tamaki asked as he headed for the supply area.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff