Reply False Gods
False Gods: Take 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashenclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm
Telaer was breathing slowly. He couldn't see Claire as an enemy. he never had, and hopefully he never would. By this point he was starting to calm down. But only a small bit. Cuddles had stopped hissing, but he hopped back up onto Telaer's shoulder and stood in a way that was just a bit defensive. "No." He would not let himself. From the way she spoke, he could tell she had been through the first War, but he couldn't understand how she could just accept it. His voice was soft, and he refused to look her in the eye as he spoke. "I don't believe you. I like you Claire, I do, but I refuse to believe that another War will come." As the fog rolled in, Telaer froze. Apparently it wasn't harmful, but it still unnerved him. Cuddles decided to fix it.

A single purple and blue flame appeared above Cuddles' tails, which were raised above his head. The flames suddenly expanded and literally set the fog aflame. The flames would burn nothing else, and wouldn't even ignite anything else, but within a few moments all of the fog had been burned away. Cuddles let out a satisfied 'mew' and Telaer was still processing what had happened. He hadn't seen Cuddles to that in quite a while.

((OOC: My favorite part of the AMV starts at 3:10 ^^ Ulquiorra is the best! In my opinion, at least)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm
As the fog started rolling out, Jamie closed his eyes <Alaria, you're up.>

A soft, comforting sound came out of nowhere, making everyone feel...safer. As if their mother (or what they imagined a good mother felt like) was in the room, softly singing to them. At the same time, softly glowing snow appeared in and around the room "Jamie, the wall."

Jamie grabbed his duster and jumped up, using the wall to help catapult him to the balcony above. He used Alaria's mental commands to guide him through the snow angel effect, getting to his room where he grabbed his other belongings "You wanna continue this, fine! But I don't do well in buildings! See ya soon, sweetheart!" he shouted, jumping out the window.

**OOC**The power is called snow /angel/. Positive energy. Unless you're explicitly evil (not dark, evil), you're not going to feel bad from this.**/OOC**  

Skye Venorum

Shameless Flatterer

12,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150

ClaraDusk
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 am
Claire stood silently watching the reactions of the hungover man and the weapons' man. She said 'thank you' when the weapons' man lifted her chair with a wind technique. She couldn't make herself look at Telaer when she responded. "If you've been through the first War you should know the patterns like I do. If you don't believe me just remember I told you so." She was trying to stay calm, that was, until, the hungover man shot a round through her ceiling. She jumped at the sound of the report, raising her arms as if to protect her head. "Hey!? How dare you draw your gun in my tavern you drunken---" The fog rolled in just then, cutting her off. "Hey I can hear you running up those stairs! If you think I'm selling you any more liquor you can forget it!" Claire's voice rose as the footsteps rose higher and finally stopped. She stood in the same spot near the table, now with her hands on her hips.

She smiled a softer smile at Cuddles when he burned the fog away. "Nice technique kitteh." By now she had begun to feel slightly more at ease, and the color was returning to her face somewhat. She glared at the weapons' man when he left but didn't say anything. When he jumped through the window the tension in the air returned as quickly as it had gone.

Her hands slid from her hips and her arms hung limply at her sides. Her hands curled into clenched fists, and she bit her lip. The pain was gnawing at her. She felt as if she might explode. She turned suddenly and walked straight past Telaer with glazed eyes down until she faced the brick wall not far from the stairs parallel with it. For a single moment she rested her head against the cold brick, and then with rage in her eyes she raised back her fist and slammed it into the wall. More damage was done to her hand than the wall, but she hit it again, and again, and again. "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" She was about to punch the wall again, but her arm fell in midswing. She let herself fall to her knees, and turned so she could sit against the wall with her forehead resting on her knees. She wouldn't cry. She bit her lip so hard it bled slightly.

Claire's healing began to take effect, her knuckles became warm to the touch as the bruising and scrapes started to dissapear and the cut on her lip burned as it filled in. She raised her head to look at Telaer again. "You can't tell me that you haven't felt it. You'd be lying to yourself just like I have lied to myself for the last several months."

Venomus looking lightning and rolling thunder emits from the swirling mass of dark clouds.

((OOC: Evil character on the way! X3))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm
Cuddles smiled in response to Claire's compliment. Telaer ignored the weapons man that had jumped out a window and refused to turn his gaze from his feet as Claire walked past him. He still didn't move as he heard her hitting the wall behind him. It was her cries of anger that made him flinch. He took a deep breath, and Cuddles rubbed himself against Telaer's cheek. "You're right." The entire thing was beginning to get to him. There were so many reasons he didn't want to believe that this was happening again, but he just couldn't tell her. He couldn't imagine it would matter. She had seen as much as he had. he was positive that she had killed as much as he had. Their former "masters" had made Telaer into a demon and corrupted his powers past the point of redemption. At least he saw it that way.

Telaer turned around and walked to Claire. He gave her the best smile he could. It was still sort of a pathetic smile, but he felt like she deserved something. They had always been friendly with each other. "Alright. You have plans I assume." A single white rose fell from his right sleeve and he held out out to the rage filled woman. "I guess... we should round up those other two then?"

Ashenclaw

Skye Venorum

Shameless Flatterer

12,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:25 pm
Jamie walked around across the street from the entrance to the tavern. He mentally mapped out the area, noting where he could chain lightning, how, when.

"And don't forget...they seem grounded. Ice demon is more than..."

Jamie shook his head "If s**t goes down, you blizzard and we run. She's been nice enough, she doesn't deserve torture." he ignored the people staring at him and folded his arms inside his duster, secretly grabbing a few knives.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm
A glimmer of hope blossomed inside Claire's chest. She shared his weak smile and reached out to take the rose. She blushed lightly as she examined the delicate petals. No one had ever offered her any such thing, and she was a little sad when she knew it wouldn't last. She stood, and fetched a slim vase from under the counter and placed the rose in it carefully and set it on the back counter safe from harm. Her rage was still buried deep inside her right next to the light feeling of hope, but she had gotten most of it out of her system for now.

"Plans? Well, um, not really. We just have to go with the flow for now." She glanced out of one of the front windows of the south-facing tavern. It was dark outside, but the moon lit up the streets enough she could see a man walking around outside. Her eyes narrowed a little. Was it the weapons' man? "I suppose I'll take care of this one, he seems to be paniking somewhat. And it doesn't help that he seems to have been attacked from one of us before." She smiled at Telaer and Cuddles, giving Cuddles a quick rub behind the ears on her way by and stepped outside. The bell on the front door jingled as she stepped onto the cobbled streets. Something violet flashed just out of her peripheral vision to her right in the West. She turned, and discovered the venomous, unnatural colored storm. "Oh... *no*." She raised a hand to her mouth to cover her shocked expression.

((OOC: Pun intended. ^_^))  

ClaraDusk
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Skye Venorum

Shameless Flatterer

12,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 pm
Jamie didn't take his eyes off of Claire "Yeah, yeah, poisoned lightning. I noticed." he touched his nose "Not my doing." he returned to his defensive stance "Right, so talk. Name, real name. Affiliation. What do those lab monkeys want from me?"

**OOC**If possible, imagine him using severely outdated slang/accent Even after two years out in the world, he still learned to speak thousands of years ago, without having such time to adapt. Like someone using 'Thee' and 'Thou' in modern days. Or like someone using a Roman accent when no-one's had one for a long time.**/OOC**  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:16 pm
Claire's eyes narrowed out of confusion and she turned her gaze to the weapons' man. "My name is Claire. I have no affiliation. The original lab is gone... destroyed." She paused for a moment, considering his words carefully. "You want my very first name? My creation name? They called me 'Fire 3-E'. They brainwashed me and used me to destroy nations. Why in all of the world would you think that I would EVEN be affiliated with something like that?"

Again, she paused. Her head cocked slightly to the side. "You're not of the first generation... are you? You weren't there during the First Great War..."

((Edit: Spawn of Fire to plain Fire lol))  

ClaraDusk
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Skye Venorum

Shameless Flatterer

12,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 pm
The second Claire said 'Spawn of Fire 3-E,' Jamie's eyes widened and, for a second, his stance wavered. He shook his head "Fire 3-E? Interesting..." he reached into his duster and pulled out a tightly folded paper football-esque thing "Catch." he said, throwing it to her "Read it. Anything look familiar?"

"Jamie! Think, you are just giving her information that..."

Jamie scowled "Shut it, Alaria. If she was one of them, she would've attacked us. Besides, there's a bunch of them in there, and they don't seem to know each other. Something's going on."

"And by that, you mean that you did not think, and now you are trying to justify yourself."

"...I told you to shut up."

**OOC**It's the lab report on my character sheet**/OOC**  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm
Telaer's smile brightened up just a bit when Claire put the flower in a vase. "Alright. Go with flow." Cuddles purred softly as Claire scratched him again. "I guess I should go get the other guy." Telaer paused before actually doing it though. If he did this, it meant he would have to stick with it to the end. 'One way or another.' The statement was followed by a soft mew. Telaer nodded. "You're right." He grabbed his small harp, tied it with strong across his back, made his way up the stairs to the second floor, and began searching for the hungover man who had created the mist. When he found him he paused again, unsure what to say. "I... uh... are you coming?" Cuddles practically rolled his eyes at Telaer.  

Ashenclaw

Edmund_Gallows

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 pm
"Coming? Coming where?" Arliss turned to the musician, still very confused. "I don't know whats going on, or what any of this is." He had calmed down a bit, but was still upset.

Mushi started flapping in the musician's face. "You," His voice was audible to anyone for the first time in a long time, "Leave him alone. He can't be apart of any of this." Glaring at the cat, the bat continued, "There are certain things this man cannot remember right now. I intend to keep it that way."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:11 pm
Claire was caught off guard and fumbled with the little paper triangle. After a few moments, she found the loose corner and unraveled the paper. Her eyes scanned the words:

ID no: 1A-M13
Human Father-Hido Sci-Jin
Empowered Lineage-Mother experiment M13, Spawn of Fire 3-E and Wind 2-U
Elemental recombiant experiment successful-Stable Lightning classification Homo Sapiens Supernus
Control factor-Ice/Wind Internal classification Felis Sapiens Phasmatis
---Initiate internal cryo until further notice.

She found her creation name. It appeared she had a daughter through their experiments and a... A grandson? With a lightning ability if she read correctly. Suddenly it hit her. "Are you saying this is you? Are you 1A-M13?" She felt old. She had never imagined that thosehorrible scientists would take her DNA and create children with it. When she had finished reading it she stepped toward the man and held the paper back out to him. "I suppose that Alaria is your ice and wind Parasite. So what do you call yourself?"  

ClaraDusk
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ashenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm
Telaer cocked his head in confusion. He supposed it wasn't illogical to assume this man wasn't first generation, but his little bat made things clear when it spoke. Telaer nodded. "I won't force him to do anything." Cuddles, however, had other plans. If there was some kind of war that was going to happen, the little cat figured they would need any and all help they could find. Cuddles glared right back at the bat. He raised his tails above his head again, and a flame appeared over the tip of each tail. The cat made an angry mewing sound. "Cuddles, what are you doi- ow!" Telaer covered his right cheek, which now had a pair of cuts in the shape of an "x". He wasn't exactly sure what to do, so he stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:25 pm
"Jamie, please do not tell me that you are actually going to..."

Jamie shook his head, like he was clearing something out of it, and looked quizzically at Clara. She did kinda look like him...or, if the paper told the truth, he kinda looked like her "I'm not sayin one way or another. I remember about a moth of rather intrusive...tests. And I woke up two years ago, the lab was trashed in the middle of a massive crater. You can keep that if you want to...I have, like, thirty more of 'em in my coat." he shrugged "And I have control over lightning. I'm not a chick, so...the evidence points to it. I call myself Jamie." at this point, he seemed to be rambling more than anything else "You see, the 1 can be either a "j" or an "i", and the 3 can be an "e". J-a-m-i-e. I thought it was clever..."

Even those not connected to her could almost hear her facepalm "You are an overly trusting idiot, Jamie."  

Skye Venorum

Shameless Flatterer

12,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
False Gods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers