Final Fantasy X: The True Adventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 pm
"So you do remember some things," Tidus said leaning up against the wall beside Kimiko. "Well, I don't understand it much either. All I know is it's this weird maze that guardians have to solve in order to get to the fayth. It's sort of silly if you ask me. Solving a puzzle just so that the summoner can acquire a new fayth."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:20 pm
"Eh. A little is coming back slowly." She laughed. Then thought for a little about what the whole point of the trials is. "Maybe...It's a test? Like a test to see if the summoner is ready and is privileged to gain a new fayth." Kimiko suggested.

"I do have to agree with you. It is pretty silly and useless. No point." Time seemed to go on and on and on. Never ending. She started getting bored and tired. 'How much longer.........?' she asked herself. 'This takes too long...'. Kimiko was sure at least a couple hours had gone by.

Tired of waiting, she got up and went to inspect the elevator. Saying aloud, "I wonder if there's a way to trick it into going down.." Kimiko circled it, looking for any hint of a possible way down. "Guess might as well just try the easy way." She motioned for Tidus to get on with her.

Then the elevator glowed. "Woah." She said, knowing it was working, since this is what happened when the party went down. The elevator started descending into the trials. "Don't tell me we're going to have to solve the puzzle..?" She groaned looking at Tidus, hoping he had the answer being 'No we don't'.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm
"Huh, seems as if you've got yourself into trouble." A voice called from above. It was the summoner Dona and her guardian. "Me and Bartello we're going to give you a little nudge into the trials, but I guess there's no need."

Tidus gulped turning to Kimiko. "This is bad. Really bad. And I think we're going to have to solve the trials all on our own. Why did I follow you!" He let out an angry groan and crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:03 pm
"Hmmm. It was your choice. Think what Dona would've done. Push you down here, you falling. Hmm looks like you made a good choice." She peered at Tidus.

"Look, complaining isn't going to get us out of here. So let's just solve this damn puzzle and meet up with everyone else." Kimiko said, walking ahead to get a jump start.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm
Tidus groaned again. "Seriously? I don't want to solve this thing. I already solved one already with Katsu, and he helped me. We're going in this time with no help. Maybe we should just wait out here for them." He said laughing nervously as they reached the door to the cloister.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm
"No way." Kimiko said, and pressed her palm the the stone door. A glyph glows and the cloister door opens. They walk in in total shock. "It's already done? Isn't it supposed to reset or something?" Kimiko asked herself aloud.

"Well I don't wanna turn back so.." Kimiko grabbed Tidus's hand and ran through the puzzle, dragging (not literally) behind her. They quickly came up the the door that opens to where the party is. "Ready?" She asks. But before he can answer she says, "Too late!" sticking out her tongue and opens the door.

The party turned in shock. Lulu looking pissed. "Uh oh." Kimiko and Tidus said in unison. Kimiko whispers to Tidus, "Maybe you were right to just stay back there and wait..." She smiled weakly and waved at everyone. She quickly blamed it on Tidus saying, "He wanted to come in and I wasn't going to stay by myself so I followed. His fault." She pointed at him. Then Tidus walked over to Lulu who was waving him over.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm
"What! It was so not my idea!" He said yelling back at Kimiko before turning around to face Lulu who was fuming.

"Are you two out of your minds!" Lulu yelled shaking her fist at both of them. "Yuna could be ex-communicated!"

"What!" Tidus shrieked.

"Nice one, Zanarkand boy." Katsu said walking over and patting Tidus on the back. "You really screwed up this time."

"Shut up!" He yelled back shoving Katsu off.

"This is bad, ya." Wakka said scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm
"Hey, chill on Tidus, ok? Even if we didn't come here Dona told us she would've nudged us into here anyway. So seriously, just relax a little." Kimiko said calmly.

"Sorry anyway though. Didn't know Yuna could be ex-communicated." She shrugged and walked over to Tidus and Katsu. She nudged Tidus. "Relax. Nothing's going to happen to Yuna. Besides," she said turning to Lulu, "I'm pretty sure you have to run into the room where she's praying to the fayth in order to get her into trouble." Lulu looked shocked at what Kimiko said.

"Yes. I've started to remember some things. Finally." She laughed. "Oh yea! How long do these praying to the fayth thing go on for? A couple hours have past already. I'm dieing from boredom. I mean, imagine YOU had to sit up there until you decided to come down here. It's like..Falls asleep type thing." She asked Lulu.

"Wakka, please keep any comments of my remark of boredom and all to yourself. I don't want to deal with your bull s**t. I'm TOTALLY not in the mood to listen to you right now. Especially since you've been in this..Mood of yours. And I'm sure no one else wants to." Kimiko finished turning back to Lulu, waiting for her answer.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Katsu starting laughing at loud in accordance with what Kimiko had just said to Wakka, the man's mouth simply dropped to the floor.

"Nice one Kimiko," Katsu said trying to contain his laughter.

"You're a feisty little girl," Lulu spoke surveying Kimiko. "And yes, Yuna would surely be ex-communicated if you barged in, but Kimarhi would kill you before you did. I suppose you two are off the hook this time. But don't let it happen again. Are we clear?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm
"Clear as a crystal!" She piped. Then she punched Katsu in the arm making him stop laughing and stare at her in confusion. Then they burst up laughing so hard they fall to the ground in tears.

Party hears a loud clank and the door to the prayer room opened up and Yuna walks out. 'Wow. She seems tired as hell." Kimiko commented after she stopped laughing.

Yuna falls to her knees in exhaustion, Kimarhi racing to her side to aid her. "I'm alright." Yuna says getting up and walking down the stairs with the party surrounding her making sure she's ok.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:56 pm
Katsu yawned as the party made their way to the main entrance of the temple once again. "It's been one hell of a day, I can't wait to get back on the boat and sleep all the way to Luca!" he grinned and turned to Kimiko who looked slightly worried. Before he could ask her if she was okay however, Lulu spoke up addressing everyone.

"Now, Kimiko, this is for you. You seem to be getting better and your memory seems to be improving, so I will ask you and Yuna. Do you feel up to coming along with us? Surely, you cannot manage here on your own in your condition. And Yuna, would you want Kimiko joining us on our adventure? Even though, it makes things a bit more complicated now that we have two summoners in our party." She said scratching her head.

Katsu turned to listen to Kimiko's answer but she had disappeared and bolted back down the staircase towards the cloister of trials. "Kimiko!" He yelled calling after her.

"I'll go find her," Tidus said to the group heading after the girl. "Why would she go back into the trials?" He thought to himself. His eyes widened as he realized the answer to his own question. "She must be going to pray to the fayth!" He reached the elevator, waiting until it came back and went downwards after Kimiko.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:25 pm
Kimiko runs down through the trials to the door where the fayth lies.

"Hey! You can't jst run off like that." Kimiko turns around to see Tidus. She replies, "Sorry, but I have to pray to the fayth before we leave." She turned to the stairs and walked up them. "Wait out here. It sholdn't take too long." Kimikp called over he shoulder to Tidus. She approached the door, it opening and letting her in.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 pm
Tidus nodded, leaning up against the wall outside the chamber to wait for Kimiko to finish. He understood what she was doing. "Finally, something I understand in Spira, for once," he said out loud to himself. She didn't know anything about herself, but the only thing she did know, was that she could summon a fayth, or at least something that resembled a fayth. Tidus figured she wanted to see if she could acquire another just as Yuna had done.

The room was quiet as Kimiko entered, the only source of light being a large glowing circle embedded into the floor. Within the circle she could make out a stone statue, and as she moved towards the statue a spirit appeared hovering in front of her. She leapt in surprise.

"Don't be afraid, I am Ifrit, the demon fayth. If you wish my guidance, pray." Kimiko nodded, and knelt down to pray.

"No, child." The fayth said laughing. "I can tell you are new at this, you only need say, I accept and I shall enter your body, allowing you to summon me in battle."

Kimiko spoke at once, "I accept." The fayth geared up it's strength, flying into Kimiko's body. She shivered, collapsing on the floor, panting like mad. She could feel power coursing through her veins, she liked it. Even though she had no idea what exactly she was to do with this fayth, she now knew that she could at least acquire them. It was a piece of her own puzzle that she had now put into place.

The door to the fayth opened and Kimiko stepped out, smiling at Tidus.

"Well, at least you didn't collapse like Yuna did, so did you get it?" he asked intrigued.

She nodded.

"Wow, that's uh, cool I guess?" He laughed scratching his head. "It's weird. Having two summoners. Well, let's catch up with the others. They're probably worried sick about us." They left the chamber and headed on back up to rejoin everyone at the main entrance once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm
While making their way back up to the others, Kimiko kept replaying the whole scene in her head. Thinking, 'Ok apparently back in the woods, I summoned something weird. And it wasnt just an ordinry aeon. That's what got her thinking a lot about who she was and where she's from.

They made out to the party. Kimiko waved at everyone with a smile. "I got the aeon!" She jumped up and down clapping.  

Ashley_Winston
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Maha1930
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:34 pm
"What, really?!" Yuna exclaimed running towards her new friend and embracing her. "That's wonderful! So, you are a summoner! I knew it!"

"Hmm," Lulu exclaimed. "Interesting Kimiko, very interesting."

"Oh, can she come with us Lulu? Can she?" Yuna asked chock full of excitement.

Lulu laughed. "Yuna, that decision is ultimately up to you, is it not?"

"Oh!" Yuna replied shocked. "Yes! it is. Kimiko, would you like to join us in my...well, I guess it's our now. Excuse me, our pilgrimage to Zanarkand?" Everyone was quiet, eagerly awaiting Kimiko's answer.  
¡Discombobulation!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff