Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:11 pm
Here for January! Happy 2017, everybody! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:16 pm
strawberry92
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
no prize, thanks.

Thank you for being active! emotion_hug

And now to do the raffle for the prize... 3 slots

Bunthulhu
empress dee
strawberry92

Congratulations, strawberry92!

Thank you!!
I'm here, I don't need to be entered again this month! heart

I'm also going back to school soon so I hope I can remember to post in here! Don't delete me! sweatdrop

No worries - you'd have to be absent for TWO YEARS or more before that would happen, and even if it did, you could just join again as soon as you got back. wink heart I'm not letting go of you that easily! Good luck in school!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:19 pm
Morrigan Skylar
I'm here JANUARY 2017 .... User Image

Always such pretty things you find! Happy January!

eclaire5
Here for January! Happy 2017, everybody! heart

Happy 2017!

Updated!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 pm
JoyRose
strawberry92
JoyRose

Thank you!!

I'm also going back to school soon so I hope I can remember to post in here! Don't delete me! sweatdrop

No worries - you'd have to be absent for TWO YEARS or more before that would happen, and even if it did, you could just join again as soon as you got back. wink heart I'm not letting go of you that easily! Good luck in school!

Thanks! I'm really nervous, going into the medical field so this is going to be stressful!

strawberry92

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:22 pm
strawberry92
JoyRose
strawberry92
JoyRose

Thank you!!

Thanks! I'm really nervous, going into the medical field so this is going to be stressful!

I totally understand. My undergraduate degree is in Nursing, and I remember the stress yet!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:51 am
Add me please. Happy New Year everyone!!!!  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:50 pm
Happy new year. Did everyone have a good christmas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 am
Just checking in and showing support! User Image
Happy New Year everyone! User Image  

backstabber

Tipsy Unicorn

28,125 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Joy, I made a thread in the library that will inform people of the lands we encounter in the King of Fighters one liners RP. So, if you would type there about where Jinxi is from, that would be great.

This way we don't forget and its a great resource for people who want to join in at any time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:21 pm
Happy new year! I hope it's had a good start for everyone. smile I guess I can kick off my gaia year by participating in this month's raffle! biggrin  

tigermushroom

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:19 pm
Pink Fregia

Happy New Year! We're off to a lovely start!

william-tyler

Yes, it was a wonderful time with family (although our men didn't feel great - but hopefully better soon for my hubby, and my dad is already better!) and good food and good times. You?

backstabber
Just checking in and showing support!
Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year! Thanks for the support! I suspect this and you are one of the reasons Our Village keeps showing up on the Popular Guilds page. wink

empress dee
Joy, I made a thread in the library that will inform people of the lands we encounter in the King of Fighters one liners RP. So, if you would type there about where Jinxi is from, that would be great.

This way we don't forget and its a great resource for people who want to join in at any time.

I linked it in the first post of the rp so folks can find it that way. I don't know if anyone will see it in the Library since that's not for role playing at all, but I don't see how it can hurt, either. I've already posted there about Jinxi's home. I agree, we needed an information thread to keep track of stuff.

tigermushroom
Happy new year! I hope it's had a good start for everyone. smile I guess I can kick off my gaia year by participating in this month's raffle! biggrin

Great way to start a new year! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 pm
Happy new year!  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:23 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Happy new year!

Happy New Year To You Too! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:40 pm
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

Happy New Year! We're off to a lovely start!

william-tyler

Yes, it was a wonderful time with family (although our men didn't feel great - but hopefully better soon for my hubby, and my dad is already better!) and good food and good times. You?

backstabber
Just checking in and showing support!
Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year! Thanks for the support! I suspect this and you are one of the reasons Our Village keeps showing up on the Popular Guilds page. wink

empress dee

I linked it in the first post of the rp so folks can find it that way. I don't know if anyone will see it in the Library since that's not for role playing at all, but I don't see how it can hurt, either. I've already posted there about Jinxi's home. I agree, we needed an information thread to keep track of stuff.

tigermushroom

Great way to start a new year! 3nodding

That's great! I had a wonderful Christmas, save for the fact that I had the flu at the time. I got a really cute pikachu hat, which for some reason, today, many people complimented me on it. I also got Pokemon sun and moon among many other gifts.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:32 pm
empress dee
That's great! I had a wonderful Christmas, save for the fact that I had the flu at the time. I got a really cute pikachu hat, which for some reason, today, many people complimented me on it. I also got Pokemon sun and moon among many other gifts.

I hope you're feeling better now. My husband and my father both had nasty colds (and my husband and mom have other as-yet-unidentified health issues, but hopefully they'll sort themselves out soon), but we still all got together as a family and celebrated as usual.

I've heard about that game. Have you had a chance to play it yet?  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games