Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Gaian Wedding Chapel Incorporated~ [?]

Back to Guilds

Celebrate or get Married on Gaia in style, while having fun, and at a low cost! 

Tags: Wedding, Chapel, Party, Events, Planning 

Reply ღ The Main Foyer ღ [Applications Go Here! | Open]
Questions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l noodles l

Crew

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 pm
Burning Lionheart
Not entire sure where this goes but this section said questions. Is this guild still up and running? I dont see many recent posts...I've used this guild's services multiple times, and i'd hate to just see it dead now...you guys used to be so great!
Its been dead for awhile, we tried to revive it a couple years ago but it didn't take off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 pm
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart
Not entire sure where this goes but this section said questions. Is this guild still up and running? I dont see many recent posts...I've used this guild's services multiple times, and i'd hate to just see it dead now...you guys used to be so great!
Its been dead for awhile, we tried to revive it a couple years ago but it didn't take off.

Thats...severely disappointing. I've always relied on this guild for an awesome wedding and came here looking for one. xD I did see those posts though about the attempt... was hoping i was just missing things.  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

l noodles l

Crew

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 am
Burning Lionheart
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart

Thats...severely disappointing. I've always relied on this guild for an awesome wedding and came here looking for one. xD I did see those posts though about the attempt... was hoping i was just missing things.
I was really sad to see it go too, I'm not sure if anyone still does this type of thing. I still have my stuff from when we tried to reopen if you want a list of places I scoped out for events? I think one of my mule houses is still set up as a chapel even.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:28 am
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart

I was really sad to see it go too, I'm not sure if anyone still does this type of thing. I still have my stuff from when we tried to reopen if you want a list of places I scoped out for events? I think one of my mule houses is still set up as a chapel even.

Really? That would be awesome, I know just that would probably make her happy. I kinda was hoping for the whole photographer/ ceremony thing tho, i wanted to dazzle her lol  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

l noodles l

Crew

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:49 am
Burning Lionheart
Really? That would be awesome, I know just that would probably make her happy. I kinda was hoping for the whole photographer/ ceremony thing tho, i wanted to dazzle her lol
I'll have to pm it since its huge haha also this is what my house looks like, let me know if you want to use it and I can 'rent' it to you, I also have a romantic room with a fire place and lobster dinner but I think I have a fountain in there right now. If you want I can see about setting up a ceremony depending on when you need it done for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:53 am
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart
I'll have to pm it since its huge haha also this is what my house looks like, let me know if you want to use it and I can 'rent' it to you, I also have a romantic room with a fire place and lobster dinner but I think I have a fountain in there right now. If you want I can see about setting up a ceremony depending on when you need it done for.

Really? I mean...I'll pay the normal cost. I would love for her to experience that. It would just be us two i think tho. Not like one of my last weddings when two dozen people were there xD  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

l noodles l

Crew

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:59 am
Burning Lionheart
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart

Really? I mean...I'll pay the normal cost. I would love for her to experience that. It would just be us two i think tho. Not like one of my last weddings when two dozen people were there xD
I'm not sure what the cost would be, there hasn't been a wedding since before inflation. Also I never did a wedding myself while the guild was still up so you'll have to give me a run down of what you want. Also not sure if I'll be doing this as a part of the guild or by myself, I'm going to try to pm some people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:06 am
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart

I'm not sure what the cost would be, there hasn't been a wedding since before inflation. Also I never did a wedding myself while the guild was still up so you'll have to give me a run down of what you want. Also not sure if I'll be doing this as a part of the guild or by myself, I'm going to try to pm some people.

how awesome would that be to be able to scrape up some old members? Maybe it'll light a fire again....all I remember from my past marriages are Having to set the event a week in advance, rented a private room, then the day comes the chaplain and photographer arrived and guests started arriving and we had a ceremony and the photographer took nice photos of all of us in poses and stuff. He knew what he was doin. It was so cool lol. not sure if there were like party favors or anything but again most likely just the two of us this time. OH and the coolest part was you guys made up a marriage certificate and everything  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

l noodles l

Crew

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:26 am
Burning Lionheart
how awesome would that be to be able to scrape up some old members? Maybe it'll light a fire again....all I remember from my past marriages are Having to set the event a week in advance, rented a private room, then the day comes the chaplain and photographer arrived and guests started arriving and we had a ceremony and the photographer took nice photos of all of us in poses and stuff. He knew what he was doin. It was so cool lol. not sure if there were like party favors or anything but again most likely just the two of us this time. OH and the coolest part was you guys made up a marriage certificate and everything
I think only one other person on the planning crew has logged in this year orz but I'll see what I can scrape up! When did you want to have this done by the way?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:30 am
Oh i dont think theres a due date right now...i gotta show her places and stuff and get you excited about it first lol  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

l noodles l

Crew

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:44 am
Burning Lionheart
Oh i dont think theres a due date right now...i gotta show her places and stuff and get you excited about it first lol
Ok, I think I'll need at least a week to get everything sorted and then a week to plan. So just whenever after that first week you're ready fill out this application with the first bits since we'll need to discuss the packages and pricing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:07 pm
Cheap Whine
Burning Lionheart
Ok, I think I'll need at least a week to get everything sorted and then a week to plan. So just whenever after that first week you're ready fill out this application with the first bits since we'll need to discuss the packages and pricing.

Okay I will thanks!  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

HimeGrim
Crew

Interesting Shapeshifter

8,965 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 pm
Burning Lionheart

I'm one of the old planners that Cheap Whine got in contact with. I'd be more than happy to try and help you and your lady have a wonderful ceremony. I'll be working with Cheap Whine and I know we both would love to see this guild take off again. I joined during the first attempt at reviving so this will be my first time organizing a ceremony but I guarantee we'll try our absolute best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:26 pm
HimeGrim
Burning Lionheart

I'm one of the old planners that Cheap Whine got in contact with. I'd be more than happy to try and help you and your lady have a wonderful ceremony. I'll be working with Cheap Whine and I know we both would love to see this guild take off again. I joined during the first attempt at reviving so this will be my first time organizing a ceremony but I guarantee we'll try our absolute best.

Absolutely! Thank you for deciding to do this for us despite the guild being dead. I look forward to it. Now, I've done this before so I'll be keeping a close watch on your performance ;D .....just kidding.  

Squall Lionhardt

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

HimeGrim
Crew

Interesting Shapeshifter

8,965 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:08 am
Burning Lionheart
HimeGrim
Burning Lionheart

Absolutely! Thank you for deciding to do this for us despite the guild being dead. I look forward to it. Now, I've done this before so I'll be keeping a close watch on your performance ;D .....just kidding.

Haha no worries, in fact, I would gladly accept any ideas or advice on what you want in terms of ceremony and the reception. But Cheap Whine and I will gladly try to do everything within the guild to try to help it revive for future events.  
ღ The Main Foyer ღ [Applications Go Here! | Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff