Welcome to Gaia! ::

Figure Obsessed; Figure/Figurine Collectors of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who are crazy for figures and figurines. Action Figures, Scale PVC, Trading Figures; From favorite anime,comics,and games. 

Tags: anime, manga, figurine, black rock shooter, vocaloid 

Reply Figure Obsessed; Figure/Figurine Collectors of Gaia
Show off your figures here! ❤❤ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daniel has Amnesia
Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 am
This is a place for you to post your photos of your collection!

Exceptionally large images will be turned into URLs by a moderator, so use your best discretion.

Photos of figures only, please. Photos of unboxing are also allowed. Because we all know how exciting that can be. ;3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
"I want it! I want it!"

Knight Artorias
Crew

Inquisitor

11,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Daniel has Amnesia
Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm
Haha. awesome shot, Jojo. Suits him ;p

I'm actually just gonna plop in some photos of my collection. Not my best ever, but theyre more really just to show than to be fancy.

honestly, i wish I had a proper display case for these guys. I'm running out of room on this shelf, and they always get so dusty due to not being enclosed in something. > <; Guh.
Pardon my random nendoroid parts scattered all over. rofl. I love switching nendoroid accessories around, switching character faces and whatnot [as you can see] so I keep them all laying about whenever I want to change them on a whim instead of pulling the boxes out every time. haha. I need a proper storage container for them, I think.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kagamine Len family, rofl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm
******** yeah Layton.

I need to get a classier set-up for these guys. orz

Not pictured:
Love Machine (Summer Wars; figma)
Higashikata Josuke (JJBA; SAS)
Drossel (Fireball; Nendo)
Ayasaki Hermione (Hayate no Gotoku; Nendo)
another Layton (still boxed)
my sister's Nendos (L, Light, Haruhi, Mikuru, Yuki)
some Eva Revos

Think that's all of 'em.  

Rhine Elmao

Ladykiller

Daniel has Amnesia
Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 pm
HAHA OMG REVOLTECH WOODY. I want him so badly. xDDDD

What is up with that face? rofllll

And you have a 2nd layton? XD I never understood the reasoning behind buying two of a figure.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:00 pm
Well for one Layton is ******** adorable <3

Also he is very cheap cuz apparently they can get rid of him, and I've been abusing mine so much I thought it prudent to have a back-up, should anything happen to him. xD  

Rhine Elmao

Ladykiller

Lorelei DiAngelo

Shameless Tycoon

9,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 pm
jd;lfka'dsfk;lakf;adfd IS DAT SUM FINAL FORM SORA??? Blaaaaaaaaarg I've been meaning to get his figure since FOREVER, but it is a lot of money + bootleg bonanza online, so yeah. >___> You have the Roxas Play Arts figure too, which is another hard-to-find (NOT AS HARD AS AXEL, THOUGH DDDDDD smile .  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm
Lorelei DiAngelo
jd;lfka'dsfk;lakf;adfd IS DAT SUM FINAL FORM SORA??? Blaaaaaaaaarg I've been meaning to get his figure since FOREVER, but it is a lot of money + bootleg bonanza online, so yeah. >___> You have the Roxas Play Arts figure too, which is another hard-to-find (NOT AS HARD AS AXEL, THOUGH DDDDDD smile .

Hahaha. Yeah. I got dat Final Formz when he was first released waaayyyy back from PlayAsia. He was actually priced higher than the other limited forms originally, as well. So I know for a fact mine is legit, not bootleg. XD Its a relief, really, because youre right, bootleg bonanza. xP

I wanted to buy Axel too, but I never got around to it. xD I fell out of the Kingdom Hearts fandom a bit and started collecting other things, so yeah.

Daniel has Amnesia
Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sennari

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 pm
I am so jeaalous of Cheshire's Len and Kaito Nendoroid D: and Elmao's Woody with the rape faaace ♥

User Image
I have some more figures who are hiding on other shelves xD
My Regular Miku and Snow Miku are bootlegs, so they hide in the back >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 pm
Sennari
I am so jeaalous of Cheshire's Len and Kaito Nendoroid D: and Elmao's Woody with the rape faaace ♥

User Image
I have some more figures who are hiding on other shelves xD
My Regular Miku and Snow Miku are bootlegs, so they hide in the back >:3

Uwahh! cute. x3 That Miku on the right side is adorable, which one is that? I actually have never seen that one. You have HMO full action miku toooo. ; A; I want her. I want to play with how poseable she is. <3

Poor bootleg mikus. xD Snow Miku is soooo freaking rare and expensive, its actually not a surprise that you'd settle with a bootleg. [Unless it was by accident, man.. getting a bootleg figure when you thought you were getting the real deal must be a massive kick in the balls. D: ] I don't believe I own a single bootleg figure, In fact I'm sooo paranoid about getting them. XD; Back before Sebastian-nendo's re-release, the only thing around were bootlegs of him, so I was incredibly wary when buying him.

Daniel has Amnesia
Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konani_NTH

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 am

Usagi;
HOW COULD YOU?!!!
-Your Rozen Maiden manga book is upside-down D:_!!

hehehe _XD
anyhow;
it's not mine- but it was just TOO adoreable!!
User Image
-isn't it the dearest thing >w(yes, it's the same kind of Sephi i has _:'3)

BTW; as the person owning this picture said (Batery acid included) "Sephiroth has a Mona-Lisa smile"
-doesn't he D8_?!!

...as for my only collection (as of yet) i only has- like... anime-keyrings and Merchs, but not much of figurines or stuff...
...Except Sephiroth! (and 2 Ho-oh figures you got when buying Pkmn HG and SS)
..i also has plushies Oo'
as for the manga..
User Image
-ohwait!!
i DO have earlier figurines _8'D!
User Image -the Chia-plush is one i made myself _:'3!
-the Kougra i bought in a store (was amazed Neopets figures existed in sweden) and the Absol i got for my birthday.... ...long time ago _:'D!
-these are some-year/s old though O3o'
back when i had only... like... 600-or so manga _:'3
...now i have somewhere between 1400-1600 _|D

*edit;
three-four years- to be more exact _XD! (i see now that there's a date on the piccies)

*editit;
pffft- oh, i also have all of these;
-picture's big, so you get a link _:'3-
-mine's still unpacked though, still in their Clamp no Kiseki-boxes together with the albums ^.^'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:55 am
This is turning into a collection thread!

I don't really have any recent photos of my collection, but the nicest I can find is...

User Image

I borrowed some tier shelving from my mother a while back and I really want my own.

The key to an attractive collection is how it's spaced out, and giving as many figures as possible a chance to shine.
I have more of these now, so I'm sure there would be more going on on the shelf!

User Image
I adore Iori Yagami.

Any other collections of just the one character?

Knight Artorias
Crew

Inquisitor

11,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Daniel has Amnesia
Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 am
Holy wow Iori army!! xDD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 am
Konani_NTH

Usagi;
HOW COULD YOU?!!!
-Your Rozen Maiden manga book is upside-down D:_!!

hehehe _XD
anyhow;
it's not mine- but it was just TOO adoreable!!

-isn't it the dearest thing >w(yes, it's the same kind of Sephi i has _:'3)

BTW; as the person owning this picture said (Batery acid included) "Sephiroth has a Mona-Lisa smile"
-doesn't he D8_?!!

...as for my only collection (as of yet) i only has- like... anime-keyrings and Merchs, but not much of figurines or stuff...
...Except Sephiroth! (and 2 Ho-oh figures you got when buying Pkmn HG and SS)
..i also has plushies Oo'
as for the manga..

-ohwait!!
i DO have earlier figurines _8'D!
-the Chia-plush is one i made myself _:'3!
-the Kougra i bought in a store (was amazed Neopets figures existed in sweden) and the Absol i got for my birthday.... ...long time ago _:'D!
-these are some-year/s old though O3o'
back when i had only... like... 600-or so manga _:'3
...now i have somewhere between 1400-1600 _|D

*edit;
three-four years- to be more exact _XD! (i see now that there's a date on the piccies)

*editit;
pffft- oh, i also have all of these;
-picture's big, so you get a link _:'3-
-mine's still unpacked though, still in their Clamp no Kiseki-boxes together with the albums ^.^'

Dear Lord, that is a lot of manga.

What sort of figures are on your wishlist, Kon-chan? (Er, can I even call you that? ^^;; ) I know you talked about the Eva figures in another post, but what else are you into? blaugh Or are you just going to have a giant wall of nothing but Sephiroths, staring at you with their slanty, slanty eyes? XDDDDDDDD  

Lorelei DiAngelo

Shameless Tycoon

9,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lorelei DiAngelo

Shameless Tycoon

9,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am
Cheshire Usagi
Lorelei DiAngelo

Hahaha. Yeah. I got dat Final Formz when he was first released waaayyyy back from PlayAsia. He was actually priced higher than the other limited forms originally, as well. So I know for a fact mine is legit, not bootleg. XD Its a relief, really, because youre right, bootleg bonanza. xP

I wanted to buy Axel too, but I never got around to it. xD I fell out of the Kingdom Hearts fandom a bit and started collecting other things, so yeah.

Ironically, I'm not so much in the fandom anymore either, but I still do love the figures. Most Square Enix figures, for that matter, are pretty well-designed for their price. Static Arts Riku makes me drool.

Usually I have to really like a fandom to start collecting its figures, but it's not really the case with KH. Nor, actually, with my Magna Carta: Tears of Blood figure set which makes me laugh because that game is a pile of crap but the character design was gorgeous. Hence, the figures.

O.o It occurs to me, looking at this post, that I don't own that many anime figures... Most of mine are from video games... *FAIL*  
Figure Obsessed; Figure/Figurine Collectors of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff