How to Play: Ring Gallery
- Mantis: Project a light sword to swifly cleave through the air at your target.
- Bump: Bounce your target back on its keester with a big powerful bump of the hip.
- Improbability Sphere: A personal force field that can deflect attacks away, or even reflect it back on its attacker. How? Very, very improbably...
- Defibrillate: A way to Awaken a Dazed ally. With a big, powerful K-zAP!
- Coyote Spirit: The quick-footed Coyote escapes harm by running rapidly. You can do the same.
- Dervish: Whirling around at breakneck speed causes a vortex of energy harming everything nearby.
- Ghost: Not every challenge should be met with force. Disappear from view with this ring to avoid trouble.
- Hot Foot: The ground underneath your target turns scaldingly hot.
- Diagnosis: A quick heal that affects all the allies in your immediate area.
- Slash: More powerful than the Mantis attack, but slower.
- Turtle: The ultimate in short-duration, but powerfully strong defensive protection.