Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

An unearthly sound echoed through the mountains as the heavenly star unleashed a scanning beam down through the area, a sweeping green curtain of light. Abruptly it ceased, a pulse of emerald light rolling across the skies as a projectile of sorts broke through the atmosphere. At incredible speeds the object fell and struck the fortress with a pulse of blinding white light and a spray of gelatinous material for miles. The fortress screamed in pain as a gaping hole opened in its center, revealing a crater eroding away from below. The projectile had crash landed deep below the earth, obliterating the chamber from which the leyline was tapped. The world shuddered as an unnatural force attempted to jump start the leyline and return it to activity.
Deep withing the fotress, something stirs, standing, Serk inspects the damage the room he had been exploring had sustained. He too had survived, by the will of Terra, the Dominion, or by another force, he was more or less unharmed, though he had been hit in the head with a falling rock. Though sore, he had no other injuries to note, and as he stands, realises that there must be a reason for this. Leaving the room, he winds his way through chambers, rooms, tunnels, passages; until, finally, he emerges from the depths to join Lyger, Terra and Suhaji. As surveys them, his body language shows fatigue, age. Closing his eyes for a moment, and muttering something, he regains his composure, approaching Terra. Standing over her, he kneels. "Hi," nothing else seems willing to be spoken. "I guess I was too late after all, I guess I've just gotten too old." He smiles softly, reaching to touch her, but stoping short, unsure. Turning his head, his eyes focus on the blade. "Tell me."

(I've been away too long, gezz. No memory of this springing to mind.)
Arretsu
S.Lyger

The Blade was shocked, it seemed he was the only one who was clueless as to exactly what was going on. "What do you mean become a star? Who are these Far Ones?"

It was Suhaji's turn to be suprised, even she knew the history of the Dominion, Terra had taken the time to make sure Suhaji knew. "You do not know of the Far Ones? The very masters and creators of the Dominion, of September of the Stars. Long ago they sought to make Terra a star in order to end a war, eraseing her from the Dominion completly." She explained then frowned. "You know not the mess you got into, why IV or Torment allowed you to take this sort of position within the Dominion without this knowledge I do not understand, unless they wanted it this way."

The Blade chuckled, "I know exactly why they picked me, though i've got ambition and immense power and potential within the Dominion, due to Lyger's absence i'm blissfully ignorant to alot of real dominion history. After he'd become the Blade he continued to lead the Oni Waban conquest, using the added ability to make himself more powerful. Though he was absent as the Dominion seemed to be functioning perfectly without him. He returned at this and once met with this we split and he's back conquesting while i'm here... I'm too ignorant to impede them with my power alone, a scapegoat prince..." Shaking his head he suddenly felt rather down...

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Suhaji just shook her head, then glanced towards Serk, and tilted her head slightly. "She seeks to start a new beginning."

Terra was just stareing blankly up at the sky, her head still resting on her granddaughter's lap, but she wasn't paying attention to what was being spoken. She was just stareing, completly lost it seemed within her thoughts.

Codger

Fury-Machinae Supremacy

A spark ignites deep within the earth, the lifeblood of the planet flowing once more as purity surges through the leyline once more. Lodged in its path is the projectile fallen from the heavens as divine intervention, the answer to a dire prayer. Tendrils of life sprouted from the mass that had so crudely demolished the throne room and the underlying caverns. The spark of life raged, growing into an obliterating conflagration that laid waste to the world around it, consuming all the life the planet had to give. Single strands of silk wove out from the central mass to cling to the rock all around until a web of gossamer strands linked the core to the rock itself. Rising up came a single skeletal hand, the bone linked by jagged arcs of emerald light to form a whole wreathed in divine light. The delicate fingers tightened into a fist and the rock was simply obliterated, the traces little more than a fine rainbow mist. Cultures of flesh and jade crystal slithered across the bone to fill the gaps as the cloud drew into the limb to give material to the reconstructed matter.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra blinked, snapping from her daze and slowly sat up. Her gold gaze glanced around, and then she got to her feet, and slowly began to trak towards the destroyed fortress.
"She is not the only one," Serk notes, almost sadly. He opens his mouth, as if to elaborate further, but with the rise of Terra, he closes his mouth. Closing his eyes for a moment, when he opens them, they follow the path of Terra. "Well, it looks like we are going on a little trip." Standing, he follows Terra, slightly behind her on her left. "Looks like I'm getting involved in something else I don't understand, goodie," he mutters quietly to himself.

Codger

The newly generated limb flexed, muscles sprining into action for the first time even as they were still bulking up to an appropriate size and strength for a gravity field twice the strength of the planet it had been placed upon. More skeletal structure lifted from the mass, interlinked by a field of glowing emerald. Slowly the flesh began to grow around the creatures body as it stood to its full height, a massive frame likely weighing half a ton at nine feet in height. The cavern around the figure had dissolved to a point where the remainder of the fortress was in danger of collapsing into the expanse and becoming injured even more. The mass from which it had spawn was gone, but the gossamer threads yet remained. Standing utterly still the featureless body of pale flesh tinted with a slight hue of jade did not even flinch as the gossamer strands began to move. Hundreds upon hundreds of them coiled up to encase the body in a skintight cocoon that nearly mimiced the appearance of clothing and body features beyond that. Instead of defining its final features the strands constricted around the figure's body, threatening to squeeze out the flesh in a thick paste.
And high above the figure, the Obsidian Crown continued to hover, a menacing, massive construct of blackened metal studded with flawless, gleaming rubies - the stone difficult, at best, to discern, as they lay half engulfed within the metal, haphazardly absorbed from the old Dominion matrix. The massive design orbitted - it spun constantly, slowly, around its charge - the Leyline Cocoon.

And now, as energy poured back into the world, both greedily pulled at any power left unused by other sources - to some degree, they even depleted the power available to anything else, hungrily absorbing it as the Cocoon grw ever more solid, thousands of new strands lacing back and forth across the once gaping holes in its structure - soon, it would be ready and suited to enclose and incubate the grandest design of Seyisu's terrible scheme.

And so, life stirred, drawing eagerly from this newcomer's aura and being - stripping energy away everywhere that it could be, everywhere that the power was not carefully cemented into place...

Codger

As the gossamer strands tightened around the figure its blood began to spill from hundred of lines growing across its skin. Rivers of flowing jade coated the creature's featureless skin without a single utterance of pain or discomfort. The energy the crown so eagerly hoped to consume and steal from this beast would simply not come. It was intercepting the lifeblood of the planet directly and packaging it within itself so precisely that one might assume the energy did not even remain in this dimension. By all appearances the gossamer strands and massive influx of energy seemed almost contradictory. Why would a large amount of energy be given unto a biomass while it was apparently being destroyed as malformed anyhow?

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra felt Seyisu, and she growled softly. But first. She began to approach this creature or thing, hopeing that it will save this Dominion. Her gold gaze so intent, but yet a distant look glinted in her eyes. "Please..."

Codger

With a sickening crunch and a stomach churning slurp the biomass was torn asunder to leave little more than a mass of green goop. Crystaline flecks of corrundum were left in suspension throughout the substance, slowly swirling about the useless heap. It appeared that the mighty salvation Terra had prayed for was little more than a useless soup.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra sighed softly, then turned and would now hopefully try to stop Seyisu. Crimson mists began to flow from her finger tips, and her voice whispered softly in the air. She stopped for amoment, her gaze falling on Serk, as she stared at him silently. The Far One's were useless.

Codger

From the soup came hope, a fine green mist rising from the concoction like steam from a boiling pot. Extra fluids quite literally boiled away as energy welled up within the soupy mixture of crystal and flesh. This spreading green cloud was akin to the Crimson Mist, though obviously fundamentally altered in several ways. While this emerald cloud maintained the properties relating to gathering energy it had gained a physical presense and greatly increased movement capability. It no longer had a height limitation and could spread endlessly at the pace of a man's run, or faster in brief stints, and could even maintain position in high winds. Though of it all the most spectacular innovation was in the main mass, small orbs rising up from the soup to reconstruct the body it had been broken down from. Colors shifted, the visible light spectrum shifted so that when light struck the growing creature's body it did not reflect the color green, but flesh tones and a mess of wild pink hair.
Yamada stood, stupidly, his Author unsure of what exactly to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff