Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Blah, I have no idea what to post
Siyamak Niashi
xXRakaTheBeastXx
Finished....phew....hopefully this next series of attacks does not disappoint :3

Dang that's it you are the next Orochimaru! That was an awesome combination! (you will love how much hype your character gets in Yin's post lol).

Hope what happens next impresses you as well^^

Seriously... I read that last post a few minutes ago and was like Daaaayyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! (that's a very extended damn) XD.

And now I have a question for Siyamak, would this lake have been big enough to see/notice from the village rooftops? I need to know for my post and how Rashiku would react. He is rather torn right now lol.

Oh, and though this was probably my fault... What happened to that other guy who said he wanted to be some kind of main antagonist? That was actually supposed to be literally the next Orochimaru.
Did he quit?
Just your ordinary witch

Understandable with all the crazy s**t that's happening right now lol.
I guess a good start would be reacting to all the explosions.
Maybe bumping into Akemi and Rashiku, or Katai and Mikata.

Dedicated Gaian

Just your ordinary witch

To answer everybody, head for the lake. It is large enough to be seen from the village. I will extend this battle a bit longer for everyone's sake so they all have a chance to fight^^ But for the sake of the rp and not going into a full scale war (not to mention getting scolded by Yang lol) the battle will have to end shortly after. So come up with a crazy awesome combination!
SecretSinner91
User Image

Profile~
=D -dies-

OH MY GOD YES!!!
I am not thread owner but I APPROVE THE CHARACTER!

It hit me right in the feels when I saw she has the same heart condition as her mother, and has many of the same personality traits of being shy and timid. Gentle and Kind, but also with the bravery and stubbornness to never give up like her father, even sharing a similar burden of jinchuriki. In my opinion, this is exactly how characters born from canon characters should be done ^_^. Serious congrats from me.

Okay... And now to be selfish... Assuming she's okay with it, can I have her on my team? Please? XD

Dedicated Gaian

I can so see this theme playing right now! (and later in the rp, I mean look at the name for christ sake lol)

SecretSinner91

YOU ARE ACCEPTED! You'll be on team four with Katai Sensei and Karata-kun!

DoomFlavored

Meet your new teammate: AMI UZUMAKI!!!
I'll get to a post soon, been accepting profiles left and right, reading messages up and down! MIKATA WILL NEVER CEASE TO BE!!!!!!!

Solice the Slayer
Dragon Miazaki
SecretSinner91

YOU ARE ACCEPTED! You'll be on team four with Katai Sensei and Karata-kun!

DoomFlavored

Meet your new teammate: AMI UZUMAKI!!!

Yay!!!
Dragon Miazaki
I'll get to a post soon, been accepting profiles left and right, reading messages up and down! MIKATA WILL NEVER CEASE TO BE!!!!!!!

Solice the Slayer

No rush brudda'

I'm a patient writer, besides I need to work all angles of this situation.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Siyamak Niashi
xXRakaTheBeastXx
Finished....phew....hopefully this next series of attacks does not disappoint :3

Dang that's it you are the next Orochimaru! That was an awesome combination! (you will love how much hype your character gets in Yin's post lol).

Well I have to say...I was kinda hoping that attack did a little more damage than it did and gave Kozamaru a little more time to escape, but i have to say...you sure know how to push a guy into a corner...I have to discuss something in private with Dragon before i decide to reply though so give me some time...

Dedicated Gaian

xXRakaTheBeastXx
Siyamak Niashi
xXRakaTheBeastXx

Well I have to say...I was kinda hoping that attack did a little more damage than it did and gave Kozamaru a little more time to escape, but i have to say...you sure know how to push a guy into a corner...I have to discuss something in private with Dragon before i decide to reply though so give me some time...

Sorry about that, I tried to come up with a reason why it would do damage (you don't have to raise both hands to make the full barrier, I just bs'd that one lol). But hey! Now you know why he was doing all that stuff earlier. His Salamander and clone. That was what the hand seal was. The Rinnegan can summon with a simply hand seal thanks to the Animal Path. And the Salamander can be summoned stealthed. So he just made a clone inside of it that way they wouldn't see or hear the poof of smoke. He knew he was in a Genjutsu because of the shared eye sight. Sure they all seen the Genjutsu, but his clone saw himself and his chakra network was disturbed (clever way of doing it^^). Also rewatching a few episodes to, apparently it can see chakra underground somehow, (Sasuke saw Deidara's mines) and it can see barriers. Now this one i'm not sure of so I didn't use it, but since the lake is made entirely of the rain he uses to sense, I was wondering if he could sense stuff in the water? Didn't use it because I thought it would be a bs thing honestly lol. But yeah that's why he started with that hand seal, to abuse the shared sight thing.

Question. Since I'm making Nami the Snake Sage…should she be pale like Orochi?

Also, I haven't decided if she should be evil or good or neutral…despite being trained by Naruto.
Posted again.
Not much anyone but Akemi can interact with it, but I hope others like how it reads anyways ^_^.

If not, let me know how I can improve. Still quite new at this.

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
I might take another character...I just don't know who. Any requests or suggestions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff