Real mature... 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I know you are, but what am I? 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
o_0 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64 65 66 > >>

bluezjessi's Waifu

Shameless Victory

I think I already know the answer to this question.. but just to make sure-

What's the difference between a regular and a chibi? 3nodding Which are chibis and which are regular? owo I ask this because when I draw, I can draw a chibi, a regular, and then many shades of grey inbetween, so it's a little hard for me to pick out other peoples' work. :XP:

Strange, I know. lol
Hi, peeps! Hey Pewter, my computer is being really silly right now. mad

So, could I ask a favor, and ask if you would resize the art you made for me? I would be so incredibly grateful! mrgreen
KrazyassKow
Avi Art Order Form
Your Name: KrazyassKow
Who is it for?: me
Type of art: Black and White...
Number of characters: un
Background: none
Name included: sure
Extras (com. art only): nah
Text (com. art only, lim. 100 ch.): My, it's roomy in here wink [will change]
Text Color: black... and white...

::there'll be time to change stuff right?::

I have no idea what text I should have.
::racksbrain::
OMG I KNOW!

Until further notice:

My it's roomy in here wink
Befu

What's the difference between a regular and a chibi? 3nodding Which are chibis and which are regular? owo I ask this because when I draw, I can draw a chibi, a regular, and then many shades of grey inbetween, so it's a little hard for me to pick out other peoples' work. :XP:

Strange, I know. lol

You've seen the avatar dolls of the Gaia NPCs in the Gaia Towns right? Those are chibis. The art you see in the shop is regular. Also, the Japanese plush dolls you see everywhere are chibis compared to their animated equivalents. Chibis are also frequently seen in the anime keychains, though they also use the regular forms of the characters too. Basically, what I'm getting at is a chibi is the deformed, lacking in all things of proportion version of any animated or real figure that's done in a Japanese anime/manga style. A charicature of sorts.
Befu

Strange, I know. lol
Actually, I completely understand why you asked. I think sometimes my work is kinda hard to distinguish. But the O RLY Warrior, GTea, and Zu are all chibis. The rest are realistic. I think Orange's came out between chibi and realistic. sweatdrop

Kow: If you don't know, give me an idea. Fancy, silly, bold, thin, whatever. I'll try and pick a good one. 3nodding

Qag: Sure.
PewterKat
Befu

Strange, I know. lol
Actually, I completely understand why you asked. I think sometimes my work is kinda hard to distinguish. But the O RLY Warrior, GTea, and Zu are all chibis. The rest are realistic. I think Orange's came out between chibi and realistic. sweatdrop

Kow: If you don't know, give me an idea. Fancy, silly, bold, thin, whatever. I'll try and pick a good one. 3nodding

Qag: Sure.

Don't know what?

Thin how?

Umm... out of those my favorite is silly.... ... .... ... .......
Probly thin lines.
bump for teh business o.o" And cos I've lost track of what I'm bumping. XD
Heres a pic, I changed my avi. I'll also add one to my order sheet.

User Image
I got it. Thanks Domo. **stares at your new avi** o_O
My Halloween costume is boring. Because I made it when I was poor, so I had to get a little creative with the small amount I had. But now I'm not saving for as much, so I could easily improve it.

However, I'm stubborn, so I'm just gonna stick with it for this year.
Ack. I'll resize your piccy when I get some free time.

Perhaps next week...
Why stare? I'm Batou.
The_Domo_Ninja
Why stare? I'm Batou.
Ah yes, I see it now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items