- It's 7am on a Sunday morning. I'm awake. My three kids are asleep. I look around and survey the weekend damage. My home is littered with this weekends gauntlet of fast food wrappers, new toys, old toys, paper plains, last nights board games, and other stuff I don't recognize at the moment. It will take all next week to make this house pass EPA inspections. I sit around and soak it all in. And feel so damn lucky and loved. I forget all the fights, bad words, and hatefulness my ex wife and I experienced at times. Right now I just want to thank her so much for bringing these children in my life. I have to admit I wasn't happy the last few years with my ex wife. I won't go into details. There are two sides to every story and right now this isn't about us. It's about them. It's simply amazing how at times children can use up every last bit of your time, patience, and money. And you still feel so thankful to have the priveledge of being a parent. Soon my children will awaken and bring my home back to life. At least for another few hours. Than I will have to take them back to their mothers. I will come back home to a lonely house. Me and pickles(my cat) will slowly bring about cleanliness and order and await our glorious next weekend.
- Title: Confessions ofa Weekend Father
- Artist: CherryMilkshake-Lauren-
- Description: This is about life in some peoples lives. Everybody goes threw different good and bad days. From waking up and going to bed just how the world thinks in some cases and other times life can change or get worse.
- Date: 08/10/2009
- Tags: confessions weekend father
No comments available ...