Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 485 486 487 488 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine wondered just what exactly Liam thought of him. It was so hard to tell; his first reaction told him the male wasn't exactly thrilled to be conversing with him, while Alaine saw absolutely no problem. If the male was so annoyed by talking with him, he shouldn't have said anything to begin with. He could tell by the males expression, he wasn't expecting that sort of answer, if any at all. He may have been an a** at times, but since Liam had asked a simple question, even if it was a sarcastic one, he didn't see a reason to ignore the male.

Again he watched the males' expression shift ever so slightly. He saw him roll his eyes when he told him about getting laid. Again, he asked. It wasn't like he was going into detail about his affairs. He wasn't that kind of slut. In fact, Alaine actually frowned upon sluts like that. It gave sluts like him a bad rep. He didn't mind sleeping around, but he hated to have his business out in the open. They could know he had a good time, but never would you see him giving details on who, when, where and how many times. That was for him and his partner alone. Nobody else needed to know that.

Alaine looked up at the male as he moved from the couch, surprised to see him sitting opposite him. He could see the fake smile, the light annoyance for his asking what his name was. Again, he was terrible with names and only got faces. He wouldn't be surprised if Liam knew exactly who he was. He knew what his co-workers thought of him and he knew that there was a possibility that the man sitting before him, thought those same exact thoughts. But to keep up with pleasantries, Alaine smiled and nodded. "Call me Alaine. Call me Niccolo. Just don't call me Nikki, Allie, or Laney." Alaine hated the girly nicknames. But somehow through the years as much as he despised them, they stuck and he would answer to them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam didn't think much of the male. He didn't know any thing about the male, only stories he had been told. Liam wasn't first to judge without getting to know a person. He didn't mind speaking to the male, he just wasn't sure if the male actual wanted to talk to him. After all who was he, just some random dancer. He held no position in the club, at least not in high standards like the male did. Dancing was just something he did, but it seemed the male did more things at the club and he admired him for it.

He honestly hadn't wanted to know the male had gotten laid, but then again it wasn't as if he was getting laid. Liam hadn't been with any one for awhile, and was content with it. He didn't like to be with others, and was only close to those who knew him. Liam had been in New York for only a couple of years, and hadn't really gotten to know other people. Like all others working at the club, they saw this male as person who slept around, or at least it seemed like it. It was only expected to get such a response from him, after all he was acting like all the others, only thinking the stories to be true.

Liam couldn't deny it, he was annoyed with the male. There had been so many times, he had passed the male, and even asked the male for different orders, when he had to work as a waiter, when some of the employees didn't show up. He only knew the male by one name, though he hadn't expected there to be so many. Liam couldn't help but chuckle softly at the girly names. "Why such girly names?" He asked curiously, with all good intent and curiosity. Liam wanted to know where the male had gotten such names, he didn't think that any of them fit. After all it was clear that the male, was not a female nor did he look like one, but that was just his thinking.
"

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't mind, either, talking to the male. Since they still had time, it would give him something to do until work. Perhaps it would give him a chance to get to know someone at work other then the owner. Truth be told, Alaine almost never spoke to anyone than that person while at work. Not to say he had a problem with his co-workers, but if he wasn't in it for sex, he sucked at socializing. He didn't know how to act, the only real friend he had was his boss and even they had an odd relationship.

He tilted his head at the males question. Was he talking about the nicknames or his first name in general? He figured the male was asking about both, so he merely shrugged, and said, "My parents thought they were being cute by giving me a male version of the name 'Elaine'. Since I was little people thought they were being funny by giving me girly nicknames to match my girly first name." He sighed and gave the male a rather small, sad smile. "What makes it worse is that people have been calling me those names for so long, that I'll actually answer to them without even realizing." He shock his head lightly, a tad ashamed by this little known fact. He wondered if by telling the male this would it not be much longer until he too was calling Alaine by one of his more feminine names?

After shaking his head, Alaine lifted his head up to the male with his previous pleasant smile. "So how long have you been here?" he asked, wanting to steer the conversation away from his name. "I mean what what do you do here that involves...." Alaine paused to clear his throat and gestured to both the males' clothes and his piercings. He had a good idea what the males position was, he just wanted a clarification before he went jumping to conclusions. After all, they were in a club, and as much as he hated to admit it, he had seen some of the employees dress in far less clothing and more piercings than that. It was a club after all, employees had no dress code, and they held a rave at least twice a month. For all he knew, tonight was one of those nights. He hadn't been paying attention to the nightly scheduled to see who or what they would be doing tonight. It was one of the reasons the club remained afloat; every night was different. Raves, balls, gay nights, drag shows, bar mitzvah, wedding receptions, divorce parties, if it was asked, they provided.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam didn't speak to a lot of people. He hardly socialized with others unless he had to, but being in the room with the male he had nothing else to do. Liam had phone calls to make, but didn't feel like talking to his family. He knew they were worried about him, but he hated how they worried. There was nothing for them to worry about, especially when he hardly talked to others. Liam normally kept to himself anyways, he only talked to employees and customers when he had to.

He had been talking about the nicknames, but also was curious about the first name. They were both rather girly, and the male was far from being girly, or so he thought. As the male spoke, he listened, he couldn't see how giving a male a female name as being funny, but then again his humor wasn't that insane or odd. Liam shook his head slightly as the male continued to speak. He shifted in the chair smiling at the male, "Then why not go by something else? Have you ever thought of changing your name?" Liam asked, he didn't think the name Alain fit the male real well, but then again names weren't his thing. He had a hard time just finding a name for his dog Elsie.

Liam knew the male wasn't happy about talking about his names, since he had tried to change the subject so quickly. He couldn't believe the male had asked such a question, but then again it wasn't as if he stood out. Liam sighed softly, as he leaned back in his chair looking at the male, "About a year and a half." He replied annoyed slightly, but perhaps he couldn't blame the male, especially when he hardly showed for work. As the male directed his question to what he did at the club, he couldn't help but laugh at the male's obvious question as he tried not to ask directly.

He looked down at himself, taking a good look before looking back up at the male. Liam smiled at the male, "I'm a dancer here, and waiter when it's needed." He replied sighing softly about the waiter part. He didn't mind doing it but preferred dancing because he didn't have to socialize with others.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine shrugged at the males question. Liam wasn't the first to ask him that. He'd been asking himself that same question for years. But when he thought about, as much as the names annoyed him, he did occasionally find some amusement in the whole situation. Say for instance someone at work asks for him specifically, the reactions he receives when people he's a man are priceless. But then there were other days that he couldn't stand it. It was human nature not to like your name, and when he tried to think of names to give himself that would sound more manly absolutely nothing came to mind. It was like nothing suited him, because sure he looked manly enough when he was scruffy and grew out his hair. But when it was short and he was clean shaven, he was nothing short of being baby faced. Any names that could be considered "manly" just didn't suite well with him. He couldn't think of anything that worked for him.

A small silence fell between them as he changed the subject. He had a love-hate thing for his name. He believed that was normal. He had met plenty of people that hated their names but in the end kept it because it would either be too weird to change it or too much of a hassle to go through getting all the paper work done. He dreaded to even think about how many websites, documents, etc. would need to be changed all because he couldn't handle something as simple as a feminine name. If he really thought about it, once he was cleaned up, the name did somewhat suite him.

As he inquired the male about work, he could tell this too annoyed him. He was starting to get the feeling that Liam was simply talking to him so he had something to do. He highly doubted the male really gave a crap about him or that he had beef with his name. He blinked at the males words. Really? That long? Where the hell had he been? The expression he gave the male said exactly that. He wanted to blame their schedules being different but he was sure that wasn't the case. He simply paid his co-workers no attention. The most they every got from him was if they asked for him specifically.

Alaine continued listening to the male as he waited for him to give a bit of more information about his job. He tried to remember the person before him, but nothing was coming to mind. He hardly ever paid attention to the dancers, the waiters came and went from the bar so quickly he never got good looks, and if he was playing DJ, than there was no way in hell he was paying attention to his colleagues. No, when he DJ'd it was all about the crowd. They were his love, his life, his entire world. He loved being a DJ, it was so.....intoxicating. He bit his lower lip, trying to just think for a minute. There had to be at least one person in the club that was ringing bells. Looking at the males face and body, there had to be someone. "Sorry," he said quietly, wincing a bit. "I...uh, I got nothing. Sorry."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam didn't mind speaking to the male. After all how was he to get to know someone without actually speaking to him. It gave him a better understanding of the male, and gave him a chance to look over the stories he had been told since he had been working here. Liam thought the male to be rather interesting to speak to no matter how little words were spoken. He didn't want to just see the man, he wanted to know the man before the face.

It wasn't surprising to him the male had asked about him, after all he was simply another face in the crowd. He was slightly annoyed with the male, but it only gave him a chance to see the male wasn't interested in talking to other employees or getting to know them. Liam didn't mind really, perhaps this would be the only time they ever talked and he wanted to talk.

He waited in silence as the male thought about his words. Liam couldn't blame him after all it wasn't as if he knew all the names of the other employees either. He knew only a few by their occupation here, and he hardly ever socialized with the other employees. Liam was a quiet person by nature it seemed, but only talked when he wanted to. He shook his head slightly as the male apologized. Liam didn't see why the male was apologizing, "No need to apologize." He replied smiling at the male, "It's not as if I know every name here either. Plus when your working one does get lost in what their doing. I know I do. I usually don't like to pay attention to the customers, let alone other employees when I'm working." Liam replied cheerfully, as he spoke. He went into his own world when he danced, after all he danced inside a cage every day, there was no contact and he was glad.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

It was sad to say, but Alaine didn't just not know a few of his colleagues. Aside from his boss, he knew none of his colleagues. In a way it was almost like he was making it his life's goal to avoid and ignore them all. Sure he knew a few faces and part of a name here or there. But when it all boiled down to knowing them personally, he was at a complete loss. He knew no one. And for the longest he wanted to keep it that way. It was only here recently that he thought it best to somewhat getting to know the faces. After all, they had so many new people coming and going now a days, he was starting to feel like a real outcast. He was even starting to wonder if boss still owned the place or did they up and change that as well?

He relaxed a bit as the male smiled at him. He couldn't help in thinking just how handsome the male was when he did that. Alaine smiled back at the male and nodded his head. He ran a hand through his hair, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs. He continued to listen to the male speak, completely agreeing with what he said about losing himself in his work. "What made you decide to be a dancer?" he asked, curiously. He could tell by the way the male talked he liked his job, though to what extent he wasn't sure. He also wondered if he brought his own music to, as he said, lose himself. Or did he have a specific DJ he preferred. Aside from himself, there were three other DJ's, but he was the main house DJ. The other guys were for weekends, street events, holidays, and days he just didn't feel like coming in or worked the bar.

[[sorry its short.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam was glad to see the male relaxing as he spoke, and hadn't completely blown him off. He had his reasons for what he did after all it was part of his childhood mostly. Liam smiled sadly at the male as he spoke, many had always asked him that, and he usually hated answering it. He closed his eyes momentarily before opening them, "I guess the answer would be my grandmother. I know it sounds cheesy but she inspired me as a child." Liam replied sighing softly, as he leaned forward in his chair crossing his arms, as he rested them on the table. "She passed away when I was younger, but she was a dancer herself. Perhaps not what I do today, but still a dancer. She danced just about everything; ballet, ball room, etc." He spoke softly smiling up at the male.The male normally didn't talk about his family, let alone himself. Liam wasn't the social butterfly, whom talked about anything and everything to others. He preferred to keep his private life away from work and vice versa. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine continued to smile at the male. He wasn't exactly sociable, so he was a little surprised to find that he was actually enjoying their conversation. The male was attractive, seemed pretty easy going, he wasn't used to saying more than a few words to people. He watched the male as he shift, listening to his story. He didn't really think the males story was all that cheesy. If anything it sounded like a better reason then why he ever chose his career path. Whenever anyone ever asked him, the only answer he could really think of was that his friend wanted help opening his own business and he'd been here ever since. So now that he knew who was the reason behind his dancing, it made him even more curious. "So your grandmother is your reason behind dancing, but why cage dancing?" he asked, not trying to tease nor pry the male. "Is it a fetish or just personal preference?" Alaine wasn't sure how much the male would allow him to question him, but he didn't want to push his luck too much. So far it seemed the male was allowing him to go as in depth as he pleased. He wasn't likely to admit it anytime soon, but the more he talked with the male, the more intrigued he became with him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam was content talking to the male. After awhile with speaking with him, he realized that the male wasn't the picture he imagined, he was something different, and perhaps more. He knew his story was weird but that's who he was. Liam listened as the male spoke, and couldn't help but laugh. He had never really looked at it that way, but it did sound funny coming from the male. Liam shook his head slightly, "Because it's fun, I like to do it. I don't want to be seen as a stripper so please don't think it the wrong way." He replied hoping the male didn't see him in such a manner. Liam knew what others thought of him, but he wasn't that guy. He didn't dance because he wanted others to look at him, and see sex appeal. Liam danced for himself, and no one else. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He smirked at the the first bit of the males answer, sounded reasonable enough. Though he doubted he could ever do something like that. Even when he was in a crowd, he didn't really like dancing that much. Probably the only place he would be caught dancing would be up in his booth where he controlled the crowds and ruled the music. As Liam had expressed, it was easy to get caught up and lose yourself into something you loved. As he continued listening, Alaine cocked an eyebrow at the male. Stripper? Who said anything about him being a stripper? "I know, I never said you were." he said. He didn't get why the male was trying to assure him, he knew that he was a cage dancer; as far as he knew, stripping was the one thing that wasn't allowed at the club. A strip tease maybe, if it was for a private party, but actually getting naked in the club, no. If he knew the owner like he thought he did, this place never would never allow stripping. It just wasn't that type of club. Alaine wondered how often the male was mistaken for a stripper. It must have been enough to be telling him that he wasn't one. But he already knew this. Alaine had been to enough gay strip clubs to know the difference between a stripper and a cage difference. If you went to a raunchy enough club, then yeah, he could see how it was easy enough to mistake the two. But compare this place to the next club, then you knew.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam knew the male hadn't thought of him as a stripper, but he didn't want to be seen as one either. He was hardly dressed; in nothing but shorts and arm bands. Liam had been accused of being stripper before; by past friends, and lovers. He saw no use for a person who got paid to strip down to nothing but their bodies. Liam preferred his clothing, which was why he worked at the club. It would be a lie if he said he didn't use his body to show off but outside the club, he never went any where without clothes. He found it odd to be naked outside, he was content with his clothes. Liam nodded as the male spoke, knowing he had probably lead the male to think something different of him. He sighed softly, "I know, just most people I talk to when they see me it's the first thing they think and I don't want you to think I do something like that." As he continued to speak he knew he was making a fool out of himself. The more he talked the more he knew how dumb he probably sounded. At times Liam always felt like he said the wrong thing and he usually did. He had lost a few friends to things he said and they were all over something stupid he said. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He could understand the male not wanting to be mistaken, but at the same time he found it a little rude to assume that he would think of him like that. Sure by looking at the male right now it was easy to assume, but at the same time they needed to remember just where they were. There was no dress code here, he'd seen some of the "girls" who work here strut about in nothing but thongs. This was a free place in a sense. So long as you didn't piss anyone off, you could do as you pleased. But even so, though he knew very little about the male, it was obvious he wanted to keep his personal life and his work life separate. Had he not changed until the last minute, Alaine doubted he ever would have guessed the male was a dancer. Again, he cocked an eyebrow at the males words. "And what does it matter what I think of you?" he asked. "I've only just met you, so what does it really matter what I think? So you like to dress in next to nothing and dance in a cage, more power to you. At least you get to work in a club that actually cares about their employees and doesn't force you to strip like some of the other places out there." Alaine smirked at his own words, as he glanced back at the male. He couldn't blame him too much for wanting to be clear about his occupation. After all, in today's society there's no telling what people's first thoughts are going to be when you tell them you dance in a cage all day. There are too many freaks running around creating their own delusions and wanting to get into your person life. He knew, he'd been forced to sleep with a few of them. It was one of the reasons he no longer told anyone outside of the club what his occupation was. "So I heard you mutter something earlier when I walked in. What language was that?" he asked, again changing the subject, but this time for the males sake. He wasn't sure for how much longer he wanted to talk about being a dancer and he didn't want to end up annoying or offending him about his own views or comments about said position.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Upon his first arrival in New York, the only job at the time he could find was a stripper, so he had his reasons for people judging him. Liam didn't have any money, and wasn't about to prostitute himself out. He quiet the job soon after he couldn't do it any more. Liam found it disgusting really, one to remove their clothes, just so others could look at him. He found embarrassment in such position he once was. Only few people knew he had done such a thing, his own family didn't know. Perhaps the only one who knew was Johnny after all he had made him quit and helped him find his current job.

Working at the club wasn't the only job he had. During the days on some weeks he worked as a waiter at a restaurant. His uncle was the owner, but he hardly ever talked to the male. The only reason he was given the job in the first place because of his mother had made her brother give it to him. Liam kept his club job a secret from his family, he preferred not to explain himself. As the male spoke, he didn't know how to answer the male. He had to actual reason for telling the male, he just felt compelled to tell him. Liam knew it had been a mistake to even open his mouth at this point in the conversation.

Liam shook his head to the male question, "I don't know." He replied softly, as he looked away from the male. Liam didn't want to talk about the subject any more, he knew it wasn't going to lead any where. He looked back at the male as he spoke again, happy that he had changed the subject for him. Liam had forgotten he had said something, but it was no surprise. He felt more comfortable in his native tongue, especially around others he didn't know. "That would be French." Liam replied hoping the male hadn't been offended by him speaking in something more than English, after all his words hadn't been offensive.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He honestly hadn't been trying to offend the male when he gave his opinion. He was simply just stating, if he didn't want to be offended by others opinions, perhaps it would've simply been better not to have told him that he shouldn't confuse the two. He was sorry if it was too blunt for the male, but that was simply how he was. He didn't beat around the bush for anyone. Including people he just met. He wasn't out to impress anyone, unless he was wanting to sleep with them. And since Liam wasn't one of those people, he wasn't going to put up any facade's. But as he watched the male, he could tell his statements had hurt him a tad. Perhaps he was a little too blunt? Or the male was just that sensitive. He wasn't sure which.

But as he inquired his language, that seemed to bring some life back into his saddened face. It was rather cute, his reactions. He smiled when the male told him what the language he'd been speaking was. He'd always liked French even though he didn't know a lick of it. It was one of those languages that even if you couldn't understand, it could make you weak in the knees and begging to hear more. "So is it your second language?" he asked, as he wanted to hear the male speak some more. His accent was interesting and he couldn't pinpoint it exactly. Which made it hard to tell if it was his first or second. He knew it had to be one of them as the male had spoken to him so fluently. He hadn't stumbled over his words, his pronunciation was flawless, it was kinda hot to hear the male talk like that.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 485 486 487 488 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas