Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Are You The One?" : Open / Accepting / Needing You!

Back to Guilds

Come closer . . . and find yourself in a world of romance. Here, you can make your own RP . . . . . 

Tags: Romance, Anime, Fantasy, Awesome, Role Playing 

Reply Narrated RP's
Train of Seasons : Spirited Away [ O / A ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:18 am
rain easons

City of Souls

User Image

enre : This is a Narrated, Chapter-by-Chapter RP which is based off of Spirited Away.

User Imagebout :
"We're going to be late to the train you idiot!"
a young man shouted to his two friends as he ran toward the train station in a hurry, "The train is leaving soon and it's going to leave you both in the dust!"

It was a hot Summer day, one day after three boys graduated from High School.
The Sun peeked through the curtains of the trees as those three boys run through the streets to catch the Summer Train.
You could feel the Summer Breeze as it whispered new things,
Adventure, Mystery, something was to come.

"Wait up! I have to tell you something!"
the boy behind the one running ahead shouted,
"Wait!"
He was already panting when the one in the front stopped,
causing a cycle of tumbling as he bumped into him and the one behind the tired boy bumped into that same person as well.
"What is it moron?!" he asked gruffly, the one who stopped in the front as he stood up from falling down,
"You said you wanted to stop to take a snack, now you want to stop to take a break?! It's you're fault we're late!"
The boy crossed his arms impatiently as the birds chirped.
The other one who had been tired stood up as well, looking fearfully up at his friend,
"I forgot my money at home. . . Sorry. . "
There was a silence afterward that forebode something.
A dark aura surrounded the boy who came first as both ones that were behind him scooted away.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR MONEY!?"
he shouted as the one all the way behind worried for his blood pressure,
"I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE TO MAKE SURE IT WAS READY TO BE PICKED UP!!!"
They all seemed to shrink in front of their friend,
like soldiers shrinking in front of their general.
At that moment,
The breeze blew by, whispering something to the quietest one that watched as this all went down.
"To the Left. . "
he heard as he turned to the direction of the voice.
And without warning, ran to follow it.

User Image
The other two notices their friend run when they were both done arguing about what happened with the money.
"Hey, where are you going?!" the one who had forgotten asked as he stood up to follow his friend as well.
The one running ahead couldn't hear them,
for he was taking directions from the wind,
who told him where to turn and when,
and he followed,
as if he was finding a solution to all their problems.
"NOW WE'RE GOING TO BE EVEN MORE LATE!" the other one shouted as he followed them,
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GOING!?"
He was getting as annoyed and as anxious as ever,
as they followed the boy left, right, right, right, left,
everywhere.
They passed by many crowds,
but as they all ran after one another,
whispers of the wind would keep all of them from getting lost.
And it was as if,
God----or some unknown figure was leading them into something great,
or something dangerous.
Unlike the time when they all ran to the train they were headed,
the boy did not get tired.
He even forgot that he had forgotten the money,
as the wind allowed him to follow his friend.
As for the other one,
he did not become worried as he ran,
but he could feel his feet growing lighter and lighter,
as he ran faster and faster to catch up.

They all did not suspect a thing as they followed the wind.
They could not hear anything----even the bustling of the city----
They could only hear the wind's voice.
They let themselves go,
They let the wind lead them to some unknown place.
User Image
As they ran toward the destination,
the wind was starting to become quieter and quieter with each command it gives.
And with each command it gives,
it seems as if they were running away from the bustling city life,
and into the nature where the trees replace buildings,
and bushes replace cars.
The one in the lead,
being so affected by the wind was becoming conscious of what he was doing,
but feels that if he stopped,
where else could he go?
The other two following him were confused.
Where was he going?
The could feel the wind,
but where was it taking them?

Their answers to their questions were soon found after they came out of a road lined with trees.
The sun shined on their eyes after coming out of a dark place,
and it soon showed them an old----no. . . new train station with the train waiting and everything.
The others soon caught up,
and could not say a word to each other after what had just happened,
they could not express the words they had in their mouths.
Suddenly, a woman spoke out and broke the wall of silence.
"You are waiting for Natsu no Machi. . no?" she asked. [ Natsu no Machi : Summer City in Japanese ]

This woman was wearing a green dress with a green umbrella over her shoulder.
She had glimmering green eyes,
and soft green hair that followed where the wind went as if she had also fallen in their place.
The puzzling thing was,
she had a smile that was as if . . . she expected the three boys to be there.

User Image
As if they didn't hear her,
for they were just staring at this mistress that stood by the train,
just a few feet away from them,
she repeated, "You are waiting for Natsu no Mashi, no?" just a little louder.
This increase in tone woke up the three of them,
but only the brave, anxious one was able to speak up.
"This is the train station, correct?"
he asked as he walked up to the lady. the others following him.
She seemed like an apparition,
the way she was dressed, the way she spoke to him,
like an angel as she replied,
"Why yes, this is the train station for one train only, and that is the Natsu o Machi. Are you headed to Yamagasa?"
It was as if she knew everything about them.
The sound of her knowing where they were headed made the three boys shudder as the girl chuckled.
Timing was perfect,
and then the train honked, calling the boys to enter like the wind called for them to follow.
The woman, at instinct, when she heard that sound, took out a notebook that was put in her pocket,
and skimmed through it, looking at each page carefully.
The three boys felt as if they couldn't move.
The wind was gone,
but this girl was like the wind,
beckoning them to stay as she ripped out three pieces of paper from the notebook with her light green gloves.
"Please take these tickets."
she said as she gave it to them with a smile,
"They will get you to where you need to go. . and besides, the other trains have left for Yamagasa anyway."
She held her hand out for a while, because the boys would hesitate to take the paper.
"It's a new train station that has opened by my husband,"
she reassured them with a gentle smile,
"No cost for first passengers, I was told to wait here for some people that I was told would come."
The boys, looking at each other,
took the paper reluctantly,
as the lady lead them inside the train, rushing them really, without even going inside.
In the train, everything looked new and clean.

User Image
Everything seemed to be newly constructed.
The chairs were soft and easy to sit on,
as the one who had forgotten his money had noticed.
And the floor was trash-less and so clear that you could see your face through it, as the quietest one noticed when he sat down.
The anxious older one though, did not notice anything.
He looked out the window after opening it to see that the lady was smiling up at them from the outside;
and just as he was about to ask her something,
the train made the noise that knew that it was time to go,
and the lady smiled up at him and waved saying,
"I'm Marissa, remember that name."
before it started moving slowly away from her.
For some reason, he couldn't remember what he was to ask.
It was as if. . the train had blown his memories away.

The three boys sat next to each other,
grasping their tickets in their hands as they looked around to find no one else had been in there.
It gave them the chills to find that they were alone,
but it gave them some peace and quiet that they needed.
The trip to Yamagasa was only 6 hours long,
so they had enough time to do anything they could please.
For a while, they looked out the window to see the countryside that passed,
they enjoyed seeing the nature, and they enjoyed going in tunnels with the window open and shouting, expecting an echo.
After that long while passed though,
they soon fell asleep,
and the tickets that they held vanished into thin air.

They wake up to find that they are now in an unknown place, an unknown world.
They were sure it wasn't Yamagasa, for the train was following rails that were underwater,
and they looked over to find that they were in a train station that looked over an entire countryside city.

User Image

The boys soon realize that they had been taken not to Yamagasa,
but a strange place where there were only young women,
a strange place that seemed to be stuck between the Feudal Era and the Modern Era alike.
It seems that they will be here for a while----a year in their time----which was only a minute before they are transported back to the train.
After then, they will be able to get back to where they want to go.
But what if they want to stay?
This world seemed so detached to the bustling of the cities.
This world seemed so detached to material desires.
This world seemed so friendly and peaceful.
It was paradise,
and they had one year to live in it.

━━━━━━━━━

umber of Characters Needed : Look Here

kelly for characters in the RP : Look Here

ow Many Posts will You Need? : 2, one for characters, one for the RP itself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm
rain easons

City of Souls

ⓔⓖⓤⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ

User Image

I want literate posts. Please do not be confusing, please make your post readable and in a dark color, and please make sure that you know what you are doing before you post. I want big boys and girls who know to make sentences and complete them.

I also would like your posts to be at least one paragraph please. People cannot work off 2 sentences.

THIRD PERSON. Must I say more?

Anime Pictures Only Please. They must fit the theme of this roleplay.

Details, Details. I need to know why things happen, how things happen, where things happened, as well as what happens. It just can't be: " I took out a match and lit it up in one post. "

Some bad language are allowed, but only to an extent.

NO. SEXUAL. INTERCOURSE. Take it to PM's naughty little boys and girls.

This RP will be decided by chapters and I want people who I can depend on no matter what to be online when I need them to be. If you have a good enough excuse that needs you to be away from your precious laptop, fine, tell me about it and I'll make something work. Just don't disappear that is all. If you do and you do not post for three days, then I will post for you.

Follow the rules. Or I'll make you disappear.

HAVE FUN.

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
rain easons

City of Souls

A N N O U N C E M E N T

You may now send me characters for approval.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
rain easons

City of Souls

A N N O U N C E M E N T

Because we have sufficient characters to start on chapter one, I shall write the pre-chapter that starts the entire RP. That does not mean that the RP has started though. I will quote you once it has when it comes your part to play. I want everyone on their toes. Once I write chapter one and the order, that is when it will start with our starting characters.

It is not too late to send characters, the least to say, there are still many spots to claim. Some parts will start earlier as more people come. So do not think it is hopeless.

Also, remember the rules. One paragraph post at least once we start.

That is all I have to say.

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
-----------------ⓛⓝⓣⓡⓞⓓⓤⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ

-------------------------------" Goodbyes "

------------ The train, now holding onto the wind's called ones, moved slowly as Marissa, who stood there, waved Goodbye to them. As a smile appeared on her face back then, shortly after they disappeared from her line of sight, a sad look came upon her countenance as the wind beckoned her one more, removing the parasol that she held so tightly on, now joining the Summer Breeze.

The story has begun. Her part in their coming has been fulfilled.

Order : This Introduction will only consist of one post : Marissa.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 pm
--------------------------------Marissa
---------------------------------------------------------------- " The train awaits you. Go where you need to go. "
User Image
--------------------------------User Image User Image User Image

--------------------------ஐﻬ "Quickly now, Quickly now!" were the one of the only things she said to those boys before they left with their puzzled masks taped to their faces as she rushed them into the train. They looked so silly at her, almost making her giggle, their faces a mixture of fear and adoration in their eyes when Marissa showed them the tickets. She knew they would not refuse. Even if they wanted to, the wind was still in control of them-----she was in control of them,------ their actions, their voices, their souls. This meeting, this fateful coming was all destiny. It was meant to happen this way and the outcome would be them boarding on that train alone, even if it seemed too shady for them to believe--- it would happen that way and that way only. As the train moved right when they found themselves comfortable inside, it moved so slowly. It almost tempted Marissa to go inside and join them in their journey as well. . . . But she knew that cannot be. All she could do was offer them her name to remember. All she could do was smile and wave and pray a safe journey. They were not to go to Yamagasa after all, for the train's only destination was Natsu o Mashi.

Once they were far enough not to see, Marissa's face changed from her usual cheery countenance to a sad one, knowing that they would get to see her sister and not Marissa herself going to see her. It cannot happen. She cannot board that train, she cannot use the tickets that she held, she cannot bring herself to leave the wind and even if she could, the train would not start for her, no matter how much she sat and waited. "Farewell, you three." she whispered to herself, the only thing she was allowed to do as the wind roared, throwing the parasol that was keeping her shade into its ever changing direction into the blue clear Summer Sky. It showed her fully now, her dress an ever glowing green, her eyes glowing with joy even though in these times of loneliness and her hair following the wind's path. The breeze was beckoning her again. Marissa looked back, her heels clicking in this lonely place, to find that her umbrella has fully disappeared. It was time for her to leave as well.

And having finished her part in destiny, only for now, she walked off into the trees.

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:55 am
User Image
-----------------Summer : Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ❶

-------------------------------" Meetings "
------------ After waking up, seeing a dream of Marissa leaving them as the Introduction states, the three boys hear the train come to a stop. It was evening, and the moon shone bright. They look outside the window, they seem to not be in Yamagasa, but in an ocean. Panicked, they run out to find the same train station, only surrounded by the sounds of water as a young woman, looking just like Marissa, stand there looking into the distance. Where are they? Is this Marissa? Hoping to find answers, they assume that the woman is Marissa when she is not. Then, she reveals the secret paradise known as Natsu o Mashi.

This chapter starts with the boys slowly waking up and realizing where they are. They see a Marissa-like character and bug her. This chapter ends when she tell of them the Trains comings and goings.[ To make the chapter longer, I suggest asking her more questions. It will end when she tells them the train's schedule. ]

Order : Rei Nakamura, Tokaru Kurosaki, Ryuugi Maoto, Anita
[ To help with order, please quote the person that is next. Noir will end the cycle in this chapter when they ask the question. ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
R E I
N
AKAMURA

"I don't know where I am or why I'm here..."

Slowly coming to, Rei felt his eyes open and the stinging of light. Groggily, he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and trying to put two plus two together. All he could remember was the train and a woman. She said something, but she sounded too far away for anything to have been clear. As a sudden throb of pain from the train's brakes hit him, Rei managed to stand up, looking out the window momentarily before going to his friends, lightly shaking their shoulders. "Hey, guys, the train stopped. You need to-" Cutting himself short, Rei looked back out the window again, doing all he could not to yell, but his voice quickly echoed his panic. "Guys, no fooling, time to get up. NOW. You aren't going to believe this, cause I can't either."

"...But so long as my friends are here, this is where I belong.

Sounds of Darkness

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

User Image His eyes fulttered open as if a butterfly was taking off into the sky. Tokaru's blue orbs shined under the light of the sun entering the train. His hand hand passed through his light blue hair, as he tried to remember what had happend since he and his two friends entered the train, his concentration got disrupted when Rei, who seemed to be in a panic. "I'm up...no need to yell, Rei." he said softly, as he got up from his seat. Tokaru looked out the window, his eyes then found a women...almost simaliar in his dream, but almost not the same. 'What was her name....?' he thought, as his hand slid down the window, then faced his friends. "Is that...Mar...Mar-issa?" he said, as he sounded out a woman's name. He turned to face outside again. Water was everywhere, something that he liked, before looking at the woman outside. It had to be her...his mind presisted, but his heart told him otherwise. Tokaru, then walked to a door was across from where they were sitting, and opened it. "Should we go find out?" he suggested. He may be wrong...as his thoughts went sour like lemons. Maybe it was just an illusion, but he had to find out about this place, and find that woman again.User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Listening to: Breathless by SoulJa
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Phantom_Asbel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 am
❋Ryuugi Maoto❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-mixed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The sound of Rei and Tokaru's voice filled his head, allowing him to break free from his sleep and stare up unto the ceiling of the mysterious train they aboarded. "Uhg...what's with all the noise you two..." Ryuugi replied in the midst of all the confusion. While rubbing is eyes he lifted his head and gazed out the window where a flow of shock came over him like an ocean wave. He gripped his head as he stared out into the body of water that surrounded them, and turned to his two friends with great awe,"Let's go, I'm not going to stay here and wait for anymore bizarre things to happen.." Ryuugi replied to Tokaru question. It all began with a strange gust of wind that lured them toward the strange train in the first place, and then being welcomed by a beautiful women who seemed to have been expecting them. He tried to replay the events back in his head and make sense of it... but it just didn't. Why them? Why are they here? Ryuugi made his way toward his friends and out the door hoping the answer would be outside.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Life is too short to live in a world where imaginations cannot grow......"

Noir the confused

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Noir The Confused
Vice Captain

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 am
Ⓐnita

"I can't seem to recall...but who are you?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Here she was once more, glancing at the tracks in blank confusion. It seems that this is usually what she did, well from what she remembered, but today she felt that something different was going to happen. It might have been because the train was stopping by for one of its bi-annual stops, even if it was usually empty. With as much vigilance she could muster, she stared into the distance of the ocean going tracks. Soon, the mid-afternoon turn to dusk, then melted into night with only the ethereal glow of the moon lighting the darkness.

The sound of a train traveling the tracks, cut through the quiet night as it came to stop in front of the station. Anita brushed the imaginary dust off of her white dress and plastered a mandatory fake grin on her face, expecting the train to be empty only to be surprised. For once there were people on the train. Her smile ceased being fake, and melted into a softer excited smile as she took in the three who came off of the train.

"Hello there,"she called out in her airy voice to get their attention. "May I have you're tickets please?" she held out her gloved hand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kairo Yakazu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 am
User Image
R E I
N
AKAMURA

"I don't know where I am or why I'm here..."

Fishing around in his pockets, Rei brought out his wallet, still caught in a state of shock. The logic center of his mind was completely on the fritz. "U-uh, sure... Wait... My ticket should be in here somewhere." Shifting through his wallet a few times, he sighed audibly and shook his head, not understanding where his ticket had gone. It was then that he looked around again, blinking a few times to make sure he truly wasn't imagining anything. The unmistakable scent of salt water, however, made him absolutely sure that he either wasn't losing his mind or had lost his mind completely. "...Why are we at a train station... in the middle of the ocean?..." he asked, most likely to the woman before him, but really to anyone who could give him a distinct answer.

"...But so long as my friends are here, this is where I belong.

Sounds of Darkness

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:23 am
User Image
User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

User Image Tokaru looked at the woman for a moment, and a fuzzy vision of the woman that greeted them came in his mind. His mouth opened a bit, but no words came out. He tried to recall his dream or what may have happend hours ago..to the woman standing in front of them. He took out the ticket from his back pocket, giving it to the woman. But, then he realized that his ticket vanished...like a ghost appeared and stole it from under his nose. So, he shrugged his shoulders and gave her a question. "Have we met before?" he finally asked. His ocean colored-like eyes looked around seeing a good view of the water. It was a peaceful veiw he had to admit, then he turned to the green-haired woman. "What is your name?" he asked, maybe her name might be a good clue..to the woman he saw before he and his friends went on the train...or she could be the same one.
Either way for what he's about to find out, he had to know more about this place. "And where are we...Is this Yamagasa?" he asked another question. Tokaru kept his cool and calm, as always, as he crossed his arms looking at the lovely mysterious woman.
User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Listening to: Breathless by SoulJa
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Phantom_Asbel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 pm
❋Ryuugi Maoto❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-mixed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryuugi stepped out of the train and accompanied his friends who were talking with the women who appeared before them. He dug into his pockets and began to search for his ticket, however he had lost his as well, so he shrugged his shoulders and exposed his empty hands to gesture that he did not have his ticket. The ticket however was not the issue, the real dilemma is where were they? Ryuugi joined in the questioning "Are we even on earth anymore?.." Ryuugi asked with a bit of sarcasm. It was unbelievable that they made it to this strange place, and it's fair that they know where they are, especially since the women before didn't really give too much infomation. "This summer is going to be crazy..." He sighed as he held his hands behind his head and looked around trying to soak up the scenery.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Life is too short to live in a world where imaginations cannot grow......"

Noir the confused

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Narrated RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items