Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image
"You're welcome. Second best part is we can go back home tomorrow. You'll be resting for the rest of the day."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

Jenny smiled and said "I can't wait to spend time with you at home master." She then blushed alittle and wagged her tail at the idea. She was so excited about being able to see but she knew that it was 85% that she would but it was still good odds in her favor since it was caused by her eyes getting hurt and not being born blind. She loved that she would most likely be able to see Micheal's face. She knew that he would be handsome just like she imagined he would be.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Michael smiles. "I can't either." *timeskip* The next day, Michael wheels Jenny to the car. He puts her in the passenger seat, and drives her home. Once home, he puts her back in the wheelchair and wheels her in. He lays her on her bed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 pm
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

User Image

Jenny then smiled as she was put into her bed. "Thank you master." She said and smiled up at him using her ears to listen to where his Breathing was coming from

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
"You're welcome." Michael sits next to Jenny and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Not much longer now."

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Jenny smiled and leaned against him her tail wrapping around her as she layed on the bed with him. SHe loved him so much but was too afraid to tell him just yet. She was very relaxed as they were in the bed. Then she looked up at him and said "Master Can I tell you something?" She wanted to tell him but her stomach was telling her to wait but she knew that he was kind and wouldn't hurt her in any way.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Michael looks at her with concern. "Sure, what is it?" He checks his watch. "Oh, it's time for your pain pills. Hold that thought for a second." He leaves the room to get her pills, then comes back in. He slips the pills into her mouth, and has her drink a glass of water. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Jenny took her medcation. Then felt forthe water before she gave it to him and said "I wanted to tell you that I think your the nicest person I've ever met. I know that we just met acouple months ago but I feel as if I've known you my whole life. I guess what I'm saying is... I love you master. I'll under stand if you don't feel the same I just wanted you to know how I felt." Jenny said blushing as she put her hand over his.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
Michael smiles. "Jenny... do you know why I spent so much money on you? You mean a lot to me as well." He sits by her and puts his other hand over hers.

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

Jenny smiled and looked up at him as she smiled. "I've never had anyone who cared for me like you do. At first I wasn't sure what this feeling was. But now I know." Jenny said and kissed him after hugging him happily. Her tail wagged happily as she stayed close to him.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
Michael smiles a bit more. He leans to Jenny and lightly kisses her lips.

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Jenny smiled, glad that she had someone who loved her.

~Timeskip~

A couple days later Jenny was able to take off her bandages. She was with Micheal in their room since she had moved into his room with him. Then she started to take off her bandages and once those were off she took a deep breath and said "Here goes." She then took off the eye patches carefully and blinked as the light was bright. Once she was used to the light she hugged Micheal and said "It worked Micheal! I can really see!" She then kissed him and smiled as her tail wagged and wrapped around them.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
Michael smiles. "That's great." He kisses her and pulls her to him.

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image

Jenny smiled and kissed Micheal back. She then smiled and snuggled up to him happily. She was so happy that she could see her love. She then layed her head on his chest wanting to please him in any way she could.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image
Michael kisses her forehead. "So, now that you can see, what's the first thing you want to do?" He smiles at her.

Blazingcat123

R.P.s (Homes and More)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces