Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
Michael sits in his chair, looking at the door as he waits for his slave.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:37 pm
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

User Image

Jenny was outside the door of her new master's home shaking as the gaurds held her leash. Her eyes allowed her to see the shadows of their bodys but nothing like a face or anything like that. SHe could hear them talking as they walked to the front door and then she tripped and the gaurds started to laugh at her. She then got up and dusted herself off feeling alittle sore on her knees but was otherwise fine. Then the gaurds knocked on the door and said "Slave Delivery!" Rather loudly hurting Jenny's ears. She couldn't cover them though since her hands were chained together.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Michael goes and opens the door. He pays the guards and takes Jenny's leash. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Welcome home. Can you give me a name?"

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

"I-I'm J-Jenny." Henny said shaking like a leaf from the cold outside. SHe only had on a long sleeve shirt and a mini shirt. The gaurds were never really nice to the slaves. SHe was almost blue and was freezing to the touch. Her ears and tail were her only means of warmth. She then wrapped her tail around her trying to get warm.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Michael leads her inside. "Looks like the first thing I need to show you is the bathtub. You're in need of a long, hot bath." He leads her to the bathroom, and turns the water on for her. "Your bio said you had eye problems. Can you handle bathing? Identifying the soap and shampoo and stuff?"

Blazingcat123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

"I can if they are in a certain place all the time. Though I can only see shadows of things." Jenny said with somewhat of a scared smile. THe steam felt good on her cold skin. She couldn't wait to get in. The steam alone felt like a dream to her.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
Michael nods. "Well, once you're in, I'll show you which is which. You can see my hand, right? I'll be sure to keep everything where I show you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

Jenny nodded and said "Thank you master." THen she felt her way over to a changing curtain and took off her clothing. Then she wrapped a towel around her once she found one and went over to the shower before she felt if she had to step over anything. Once she was in she let her long pink hair down and used her tail to cover her front half whiel she set the towel on the counter.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
Michael steps out to give her her privacy. "Shout out if you need help with anything. Until then, I'll let you have some time to yourself."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Jenny felt small drops of each bottle and found the shampoo after she found the body wash. She then started to wash her hair ears and tail. THen she started to wash her body then put everything back where it was so she would know where it was each time. Once she was done with her bath, SHe wrung out her hair and her tail gently. Then she wrapped a towel and felt and smelled fresh clothing one of the other maids brought her on the counter and put them on once she was completely dry then she felt that her hair was a complete mess and so was her tail. SHe then went to find Micheal and ask him for a brush of some kind to fix her hair and her tail. SShe didn't like when they were messy. She wanted to look her best for her new master. Though she did feel better now that she'd had a bath but the collar around her neck would not come off because of a spell her tribe elder's put on it. Each one of the tribe's member's wore these collars and they wouldn't come off unless their soul mate and true love took it off. But she made sure to wash under it as best she could.As she felt her way along the wall she said "Master...?" Every few minutes.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
Michael was in his room. He hears Jenny, and goes to her. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Need something? And how do you like your new clothes?" He turns her to him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

"I love them master. But I need to brush my tail and hair. Do you know where I can find one?" She said and smiled as she smiled glad that he was friendly. She was lucky that he wasn't like her last master.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
"Yeah." He takes her hand. "I'll bring you to it." He begins walking. "And do you want me or someone else to come brush your hair for you?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

Jenny smiled and said "Would you mind doing it?" She then wagged her tail alittle, happily. SHe followed him as they went for a brush. She was happy to be with Micheal even if she couldn't see him.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
"Sure." He smiles at her, and brushes her hair and tail.

*timeskip*

After a couple of months of living with Jenny, and knowing her birthday's coming soon, Michael approaches her. "So, Jenny... I thought of what to get you for your birthday."

R.P.s (Homes and More)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff