Reply Fire Nation 烈火國
Black Cliffs 黒壁 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indian828

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:00 pm
Kendle chuckled at her remark "walk in the park huh ya right you just havent seen me in full action but trust me i dont want to kill any of you but i will if your going after the avatar" Kendle says as he shoots the ground next to all three of them and it makes a midium size crater about half of a football field
(OOC:is that godmodeing idk if it is im kinda new at rp :L)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fong launches three more fire balls at Kendle "your fire is much weaker than mine kid, so leave of I will be forced to remove you from this life" he says and ignights his hole body and as he dose the fire around him makes the form of a phoenix  

black_hawks1991

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:18 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

Thalia did a flip backward out of the way of the crater, " Oh did I offend the animal, does he have to pound his chest now?" She poked fun, crouched where she had landed. She gave a laugh and stood, " Trust me, I've gone through more in my  eighteen years than you will for your whole life, stop trying to impress. " She smirked. 

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:26 pm
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀Satish Aagney ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”Show off” he mumbled still mad he was held back. Though on the upside she did say she would bring back his head on a silver platter. As he was about to order his guard to terminate this peasant and take him to his ship the peasant did something that would condemn him. He shot fire at their feet, but to make things worse it created a crater that he fell into. This caused him to get the wind knocked out of his lungs at the bottom of the crater. ’Oh it’s on!’ he though as he ditched his stuff at the bottom of the crater. He quickly grabbed a gun out of his back that he had put back in during the commotion. Blindly firing his first shot in the direction of the peasants leg.  

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Indian828

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:45 pm
Kendle laughs as the lightning around him took the shape of a wolf "are you guys shure you ant to do this" then Kendle sees the bullet go past him "hell no you dont bring a gun to a bending fight" kendle thinks as the lightning around him goes after the prince  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 pm
RoseRavenger

lightshadow997

User Image

----------------------------------------------

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay laughed out loud slightly loud enough to be heard from the shore. He was laughing at the ridiculous amount of chaos being created by a group ofseveral fire benders. He also wondered why, from his perspective this fight had no purpose at all. He decided that they were already quite distracted so using his water bending he made the boat float closer to the shore so that he could hear the conversations. Even his pet Catgator was interested as itgrowled slightly at the people on shore, Benalay tried to keep his pet quiet.  

SecretThunder

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" Back the hell off of my client. " Thalia snarled as she redirected the lightning away. She took her hands in and out, letting his lightning wolf expand into nothingness. She but at her cheek in frustration, the dork wasn't going to stop. She lifted her arms and redirected the lightning into a whip, whipping it down toward the man. 

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:04 pm
Kendle chuckled and catches the whip as it forms around his body agin his internal soul howls and shockwaves go towards the girl Kendle notices the water bender and yells "ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE OR HELP THE AVATAR" Kendle then shoots at the gir with more lightning  

Indian828

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" You're a fool." She commented as she redirected the lightning once more, she'd yet to pull upon her own inner power. Every bender had a limit to how long they could bend before they went dry and had to recharge, this boy had to be nearing his. She whipped the lightning back with ease, leaving a smirk on her lips.   

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm
RoseRavenger

lightshadow997

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay was dazed by the shout of one of the people on shore. He thought for a second about the avatar and all the fighting. " Well uhm.... I actually don't know, I kinda want to just sit here..." he responded to the boy with a slight chuckle as he continued to relax in his small boat. He had never really thought about which side he was on, Benalay was an infamous criminal so he didn't quite like choosing sides that could potentially betray him. Benalay's catgator growled at the man who shouted at Benalay.  

SecretThunder

Indian828

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:22 pm
Kendle frowned at the water binder then looked at the girl "Well miss assassin i suppose how ur wondering im not drying up...well the anwser is simple i have two forms my red wolf and my weakling human binder the form im in no can go for hours maybe even a day with out drying out" kendle chuckled "you guys are a waste of my time besides the avatar can kill all of you with a snap"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" I didn't ask. " Thalia retorted with a smirk as she stepped closer to him, " Avatar or not, everyone falls one way or another. " She shrugged as she looked him up and down and spat. " You're the scum that thinks he need protecting. " She provoked. 

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

RoseRavenger

Indian828

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Kendle got tierd of this he made a giant lightning ball and threw it at the ground it made a crater so big and deep no one could get across it "well im done with you wanna be binders see you later idiots" Kendle makes a smoke cloud and exits to republic city  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm
RoseRavenger

lightshadow997

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay twitched at the word " assassin ". So the woman was an assassin, made sense she kinda looked the part. It worried him a little to know there was a proffesional bounty hunter here, if she recognized him it wouldn't be helpful to him. Benalay sighed at the mention of the avatar again. The world seemed to revolve around him but on the contrary Benalay had met the avatar, and he wasn't so great. " The Avatar isn't that great, I've met him....he losses his temper very easily" he said towards the boy right before he left in a cloud of smoke. His boat drifted slowly again until landing on the shore, it probably wasn't to smart to do so but Benalay didn't care.  

SecretThunder

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm
lightshadow997
Kendle got tierd of this he made a giant lightning ball and threw it at the ground it made a crater so big and deep no one could get across it "well im done with you wanna be binders see you later idiots" Kendle makes a smoke cloud and exits to republic city
((again dude, god modding and spell check please!))  
Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff