Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

((OOC: you mind spell checking and not using text talk?))

" If it's for money, then yes I plan on it. " Thalia challenged, not blinking at the use of lightning. She'd been a bender for much too long to bat an eyelash. She hated to bring out her bending, but lord knows the boy was asking for it. She prepared herself to redirect the bolts, she would refuse to use her own flames. That was reserved for worthy opponents not posers who adores the sacred avatar. However, she couldn't have the boy blabbing to the avatar about her 'betrayal'.    

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Aero Omaku Sora

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 pm
(OOC: sorry im really tierd i couldnt tell)
Kendle smiled and chuckled abit "your powerful yet you chose not to use your powers your lucky i dont want to use my full powers" Kendle says as he sees the girl  

Indian828

black_hawks1991

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 am
Fong finalytouched ground " its time to die boy" Fong plants his feet into the sut and dirt and looks over at a deep crack along the ground right behind kendle then swings his arms up into the air forceing magma up and out of it. Fong then makes the magma form a large tidal wave sending it at Kendle hopeing that he will eather get hit when it is moveing or when it falls over him  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Kendle turns around and chuckles then red lightning surronds him and when the magma hits him it makes a shield like force field around him" congratulations you made me use my full Potential lucky for you im not going to kill you with it " Kendle points at the man and four red lightning demons run after him and start shooting at him "now are you shure you want to do that agin" Kendle said smerking  

Indian828

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:35 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: it's fine, but both of you should watch god modding as a precaution ))

Thalia  took in a deep breath and took a stance. With quick movements and a sharp strike she sent the lightning into a central location, it following her motion on the command of her slim and fit body. As her arms directed the lightning her feet moved precisely against the ground, rolling the lava closer to the water to coo. " Enough. " She shouted as she brought her hands to her side. " This pointless fighting, I have business to do and you two are getting in the way. "She said, hands at her hips. 

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:42 pm
(OOC: ya sorry i usally dont godmode but idk what to do in that situation :L)
Kendle snaps his fingures and they disapear before hitting the fancy guard "why do you guys want to kill the avatar he's the one whos trying to save the world and all you no that right" Kendle says as the lightning circles around him faster than before  

Indian828

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: there's always other options smile ))

Thalia gave a snicker, " Why must I explain myself?" She questioned as she pressed her first two fingers together and balled the rest of her hand together. She moved her hand around to a strike that caused his lightning to expand and frizz for a moment, leaving a gap where she'd pointed. " No bender is indestructible, so why keep up the tricks? I do what I do because it's all I know, what the avatar stands for is a tradition that has died. Our nations have expanded to a point where a menial savior is no longer needed. " She retorted as she brushed her starch white hair away.  

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:07 pm
Kendle frowned "well its people like you that want this place to fall into complete chaos and i thought you where gonna be a worthy adversary on the avatars side looks like i was wrong" Kendle says as he shoot a little stream of red lightning at her  

Indian828

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia scoffed and redirected the lightning back at him, adding more power with her strike. " You're the one chasing false hope. " She smirked as she stepped back, refusing to truly fight. " Look kid I don't bend unless needed, so either you keep throwing me power or stop with the fire bending and fight like a real man. " She tested. One thing most benders didn't realize was that bending wasn't the only way to fight, take away their power and most couldnt hit hard enough to knock her 5'6" slim body down.  

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 pm
RoseRavenger

lightshadow997

User Image

----------------------------------------------

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay drifted for awhile not really knowing where he was going only that he knew that he was heading in the fire kingdoms direction. Soon enough Benalay noticed land up ahead it looked like a smallish cove surrounded by large cliffs. He also noticed a little fight going on between what seemed to be a group of fire benders. Benalay used his water bending to keep his boat still reletively far rom shore to see if the fight would eventually die down, he also looked closely at the people fighting looking for any bounty hunters that could cause him problems.  

SecretThunder

Indian828

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:51 pm
Kendle smerked "My number one rule is you only bind fighta girl i wont lay a hand on one well in ur case an assassin" Kendle teased back and chuckled a little "if you really want to i would half to power down because i dont wat to hurt little ol you" Kendle teased agin  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia  rolled her eyes, " I'm not going to dignify you a response kid. " She retorted, not moving an inch from her cocky stance. She shifted her weight to her other hip and looked him in the eye, " Sweety, you're a walk in the park compared to the men I face daily. " She jabbed at him , her hands at her hips and brow raised. 

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

RoseRavenger

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 pm
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀Satish Aagney ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Satish looked around at the chaos, everyone was throwing stuff at each other it was remarkable he did not get hit. And though he wanted to find where the Avatar was his self-preservation was higher. Satish ran quickly out of the chaos to his guard, the bounty hunter, and the strange peasant could work out their problems together. Satish quickly started to think of how he was going to remedy the situation in a whole.
The first thing he wanted to do when he got to a relatively safer place was ditch his guard. The next step would be to change his look and make new friends. Third step, kill the Avatar. After this he could live a worry free life. The nations would not be on the verge of war, all worries in life would be gone, and his goals would be fulfilled. All would be right in the world, all would start to get better when those respectful oafs stopped fighting.

((OOC: I never thought my idea would be this awesome. This is so cool! I should give more people plot lines))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:17 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia  stopped and quickly grabbed the prince's collar, " Oh no you don't. " She said ignoring the other man now. " I can get you the avatar, l know where he's going, who he's with. " She said to him, knowing she needed this opportunity. " Take me with you and I can have his head on a platter in no time. " She told the prince, her hand lightly on his shoulder, curls framing her face as she met his gaze.
((OOC: plot line I'm aiming for is for Thalia(who is an assassin) to help catch the avatar with mr guard and princey prince smile )) 

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

RoseRavenger

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:41 pm
RoseRavenger

lightshadow997

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay watched with a smile slightly amused by all the fighting. He leaned back on his boat relaxing as he watched them argue. There was a girl who looked like shehad a lot of experience and skill in fighting and there also seemed to be two other men one seemed cocky and a little bit of a showboat. Benalay still stayed away from shore a little concerned that one of them could be a bounty hunter or hired killer of some sort.  
Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff