Black Cliffs 黒壁 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jargo60

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

Confidence doesn't always work...If I wanted I could kill someone just by looking at them....Well it's a bit more complicated then that, and I only use it when I really need to...I'm sure most of you have probably heard of the fastest man alive.. Artimus said as he appeared behind Thalia...That was just the easy part. Artimus looked directly at her..this time from the spot he started in.What I call the After Image technique.He pointed to the other him that still stood behind Thalia...It smirked and slowly disappeared. He wasn't meaning to seem like a threat but looked at the Avatar and the newly arrived young lady..that rushed up and kissed the Avatar. I think you have a admirer there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

" Cute trick. " Thalia said to him with a smirk. She had nothing to prove to the man, she knew her talents and soon enough he would too. " Ive been in this business long enough to know bending can only get you so far, no matter how many clever moves you have somebody else always has one more. " She simply with a shrug. She'd allow then to peel back their layers in proof of their talents, her arrogance always seemed to do that for her. People put on shows to prove themselves, they left themselves exposed for Thalia to claim.

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Aero Omaku Sora
lightshadow997
Jargo60

RoseRavenger

Jargo60

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Why yes it is a cute trick and I have a bunch more...though I'm not going to reveal them...Always have to keep the best tricks for when you really need them...I was just showing I'm not really someone you would want to fight. Creating a sphere of Air Artimus sits down and folds his legs..Seems this is turning out to be a rather nice day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 am
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

" Who said I was going to fight you?" Thalia exclaimed with a raise if her brow, mischief echoing in her gaze. " What's the point of I'm not getting paid?" She retorted with wit. Her smirk lingered as she walked around him in tease.

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Aero Omaku Sora
lightshadow997
Jargo60

RoseRavenger

Indian828

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:38 am
Kendle heard voices he jumped down as he made fire come from his hands hit the ground on the cliff makeing him land lightly "looks like its just a party down here" Kendle says as he wipes the last remaining flames off of his arms  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie quickly rowed away from all those people. She didn't know where she was going but is was away from the cliffs.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

User Image

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Donte Toshiro

"I won't stand by and let them get hurt because of me..."

Donte was a little worried that too many people where here and needed to make a get away quick while Thalia was occupied. He jumped up and using his Air Bending to give him a boost in the jump. After he landed on the cliff again he walked down the side of the cliff and exited to the Fire Nation Port to sneak on a boat. and get away quickly from everyone and begin to hide out again. Then he got an idea 'I think I'll hide in Republic City.' He smiled and then went to get on a boat towards Republic City.
~Exits to Republic City~

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

I don't want to fight anyone either. Artimus still sat on his air orb...I guess I'll be going now as it seems the arrival of more people is cutting this talk short. with that he let the air orb lift it's self into the air while he was still on it...He didn't know where he was off to but wherever the wind blew him was good enough for him....After a little while of just floating the way of the wind he spotted a boat and decided to fallow.  

Jargo60

LilithBloodHeart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:26 am
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
User Image
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Luna Pendragon
"I shall find him if it's the last thing I do...."

Luna sighed. She had just found him and he ran away. She then let her self back down onto the cliff's edge and climbed back down to her boat. When in her boat she left knowing that he was running and hiding. "He just made my job so much harder." She said to herself as she rode away.
((exit))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:41 am
Kendle swore under his breath and mumbles "people always leave when i come around i shouldntevn be around anyone" Kendle used his fire bending to boost himself up on the edge of the cliff againUser Image User Image FIRE  

Indian828

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 am
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀Satish Aagney ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satish’s first impression of the world outside the city was it was disgusting. There was mud, bugs, unruly plants. But on the other hand, he was interested to see what place an avatar/murderer would be if they were on the run. He tried to stand dignified even if he was alone. H still probably looked like a poorly hidden prince but he was going to keep going under the illusion he was the best kept secret.
As he got to the Black cliffs, Satish saw they were almost abandoned; though he was only just on the edge of being able to see. ”COME OUT HERE AVATAR!” he yelled very loudly. He was not even whining of the fact that the avatar could be somewhere else. He wanted to just get revenge and go home. But as he kept walking to the edge no Avatar appeared. No trace. He was very mad to say the least.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image Jin Soun was walking around the clifs when he sees a young boy on the clif yelling and walking about so he starts to run over untill he hears that he is calling for the avitar. Jin khowing that the avitar was the one to kill the fire lords wife so he grabs his spear off of his back runs even faster over to the doy thinking that he is a friend of the avatar.  

black_hawks1991

Indian828

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:45 pm
Kendle see' they man running after the boy with a spear out so Kendle shoots a fire ball with lightning inside of it knocking the man down.
User ImageUser ImageFIRE  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image

the attack knocks Jin off of his feet but dosnt even put a mark on his armor. Jin stands up and looks at the person that attacked him and shoots a full out blast of lightning at him "How dare you attack a member of the Fire Lords personal army"  

black_hawks1991

Indian828

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:03 pm
Kendle throws two fire balls the same size as thelast one the counter the other one "the fire lord eh? hes a joke so are you and why are you going to kill someone you dont even know" Kendle gets in a fighting posision  
Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff