Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:50 pm
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie cursed as Ken jumped out of her coat to attack the ones who attacked his master. She ran after him trying to not make too much sound. The white and blue fox found a man. He snarled as he bit down on to the man's le. Katie cursed but hid again in the fog.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

Thalia rolled her eyes softly as she entered the fog swiftly. She closed her eye and listened carefully. The soft murmur of a young girl met her ears, the movement of her feet her guide as she slunk through the fog hiding as best she could. She opened her eye, leaning next to the woman, barely able to see her in the fog. " Boo. " Thalia whispered from behind the water bender.  

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Aero Omaku Sora

RoseRavenger

monkeytales

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
Mei Song and Kaguya

Mei and Kaguya were flying around the black mountains using her bending to cover them while maintaining breathable air around them. She noticed though, her partner in justice was tiring from flying for such a longtime. Mei pointed to the top ridge where they could settle down, Kaguya flew over there and touched down silently. Mei unpacked somethings to lighten Kaguya's load and allowed her to lay down to rest. Mei kicked some rocks around as she walked around the edge of the ridge to look down, and maybe see where she was now. She needed to see how close she was to where the avatar was last spotted. Mei took out her map and noticed she was still in the back mountains and the avatar was last spotted in the main city. She was so far off, this made her a few days off schedule, though maybe he had moved. As she put the map away she saw three people further down the mountain and wondered if they would help her with information. Though she stayed where she was and watched just in case there was a fight that would break out.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 am
Kende walked to the black moutains and sees all the people "well well well looks like this place is populated after all" Kendle mummbled as he started to walk closer

User ImageUser ImageFIRE  

Indian828

LilithBloodHeart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:39 am
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
User Image
Luna Pendragon
"I shall find him if it's the last thing I do...."

Luna shivered again as she began to climb up the side of the cliff. She really was scared of the fire nation. Her boat was tied to a rock at the bottom of the cliff. When she reached the top she swung herself up landing on her feet.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 pm
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie frove and calmed down. "So what are going to do to me now you've found me?" She asked playing off her fear. She pulled out her hidden katanas just in case.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

User Image

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Donte Toshiro

"I won't stand by and let them get hurt because of me..."

Donte saw that it was a Water Tribe member and said "Wait Thalia she's not Fire Nation." He went over to Katie and said "Sorry about that Lighting I didn't know weather you were Friend or Foe." He then stuck out his hand "My name is Donte Toshiro. What are you doing so far away from the Northern Water Tribe?" he also asked her a little curious to wander what she was doing.

User Image

RoseRavenger

InuHalfDemon30

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:49 pm
T halia l l C arter

User ImageUser Image

"Don't get your panties in a twist, I wasn't going to hurt her." Thalia said as she circled around to Donte's side, " That was, as long as she kept the weapon down. " She scoffed back as she placed her hands on her hips. " I'm already half blind sweetie, this fog isn't going to do much for you, so why don't you clear it up and keep the weapons in your pockets." She added as she looked the water tribe girl up and down, a smirk on her lips.

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora

RoseRavenger

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:07 pm
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie frowned alittle then put away her katana. Then picked up Ken. She took the guy's hand and gave it a shake. "I was chased out of the tride when it was found out my father was a fire bender. i am not sure i can do fire bending but that's what they feared. I know i can only water bend though. My name is Katie Sakon and these are Ken and kon." She introduced herself and the two animals with her. Kon cheerfully purred at the two as Ken growled narrowing his eyes warily at the guy who shot lightning at them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Kendle walks to the edge of the cliff and make a rose made of fire then throws it and the flame goes out half the way downUser Image
User ImageUser ImageFIRE  

Indian828

Jargo60

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

The sky was a light blue hue no clouds in site, the wind blew quietly to Artimus's delight. Just arriving at the coast he spotted a bolt of lightning pierce a rather conspicuously placed cloud of fog.Artimus tossed his scarf over his right shoulder..I guess I could possibly check this out. me said to himself, He took off with a blur reaching a group of people who seemed to be arguing among themselves about this girl from one of the water tribes.I am Artimus, may I ask what just happened?

(O.O.C I'm a bit confused...Since I'm not sure if we are restarting or not)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:13 pm
T halia l l C arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia lifted her eyes to the flash above her. A rose was falling, a flaming rose. 'Wonder who's attempting to put on the moves to the blurred female face's that's me and Ms. Water Tribe Priss..' Thalia thought softly as she caught it, and examined the rose for a moment. Her eyes lifted to the male that had joined them, "Well isn't this just a party." She said with a slight laugh, her lips set in a smirk. " Well Mr. we're just having a disscussion on why Donte here needs to a grow a pair and realize that not every's on his side." She retorted, giving the Avatar a playful grin in tease. " I'm just saying, for all we know this woman could be a better assassin than me, although that's highly unlikely." She snickered, enjoying the entertainment she was getting from the whole situation.

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora
lightshadow997
Jargo60

RoseRavenger

Jargo60

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Artimus looked over at the only other guy present. So this is the one and only Avatar....doesn't look like much to me. Artimus was thinking to himself. Quickly he realized what the lady had said and forged blades of Air on his arm..Your an Assassin? now why would you go and tell people that...no exactly the safest way to keep your job. Artimus kept his eyes on the lady and looked at the one from the water tribe. May I ask why a water bender is here it's not very safe for you at this time fire benders all over the place. He released his air blades as he no longer felt any threat from any of them...but noticed a person on the cliff above..  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Luna Pendragon
"I shall find him if it's the last thing I do...."

Luna's head turned at the word Avatar. She ran up to them and looked at Donte. "I found you!" She said happily. "Finally after all this time." She said and hugged him. She kissed his cheek. "I have been looking everywhere. Where have you been hiding?" She asked smiling.

User Image

LilithBloodHeart
Vice Captain

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:51 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia gave a laugh as she gave a smile, " I've made my staple in these parts. Besides, I'm confident enough I could kill even the most aware victim. " She laughed as she placed her hands on her hips, " Not mention my hair has made a staple. " She shrugged. Her business would be moving soon anyhow, the need for her blade had nearly run dry. Even with the impact she has she knew she couldn't linger in the fire nation if she wanted a job.  Her secret was her bending, her job was her pride.

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora
lightshadow997
Jargo60

Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers