~~  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

User Image

Donte Toshiro

"I won't stand by and let them get hurt because of me..."

Donte sat on the edge of a cliff looking out to the open sea. He was being tailed by the Fire Nation and needed a new place to hide out. He knew this was a secluded spot but it wouldn't be for long. "I got to find a way out of here fast. Away from the Fire Nation and also the Fire Lord." He then sighed a little and then started to Bend the air around him practicing his Air Bending a little. He never really mastered this element fully and sighed. He then threw a punch and some kicks while moving in a circle. He knew some forms of Air Bending but not the complete study. He needed to find a Air Bending Master along with a Water and Earth Bending Master. He had so much to do but so little time.

User Image

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 pm
T halia l l C arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

Thalia felt her body jerking forward with each step as she looked over her shoudler, surely she'd lost them by now. She slowed her pace, her body glistening from the sweat. She was so used to not bending that it hadn't even occured to her that her blue flames may have scared off the guards. She clutched her bag softly as she caught her breath, bending over softly as she slid to the ground. She took in solid breaths, eyes rolling back slightly as she let out a large burst of air. Her startch white hair was whipping in the wind as she opened the bag before her. Buisness had been slow, and the guards were sure to be catching onto her soon. After the stunt she just pulled she knew she'd have to stay out of town for a little bit. She could alwasys move to another town, but the capitol had always been her home. Her hands brushed over the eye patch, perhaps she stayed merely for her sanity. Her ears perked as she at the fluctuation of wind. Her hand pressed against the ground as she stood slowly, listening with care.

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

He then stopped and sighed a little more. He paced around a little more. He huffed a breath of flames and then got an idea for a new Fire Bending move he wanted to try out. He breathed in a out and kept this going for a few seconds. Donte the blew a flame into the air then used his arms to control its movement. He continued to breath but then was running out of air. The Flame died away as he started to cough and laughed a little "Should...have...know I wouldn't...be able...to hold it in." he said to himself out loud still thinking that he was alone on the Black Cliffs. He went over to his bag and grabbed his Canteen full of water taking a swig from it.

User Image

RoseRavenger

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm
T halia l l C arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia quickly shoved her bag between rocks for safe keeping, pulling out her dagger for good measure as she moved swiftly. She crept around to where the flames had rose from, eyes open as she watched a boy. White strands flew in her face as she softly stood, quietly and quickly. Her motions were swift as she came up behind the man, her dagger digging inbetween his shoulder blades, " I want a name, age, and explination as to why you're here." She whispered softly in his ear, one hand gripping his shoulder tightly. Her body was pressed to his, hostile as she glaced behind her. If this man was a threat, Thalia couldn't risk it. She'd come too far to allow anyone to crush her. She held him close, hoping this wouldn't end in a messy brawl, she wasn't in the mood after all that running. " Don't think of fighting, one move and I won't hesitate to ram my knife through you. This is a dance I've done many times, if your no harm I will let you go." She added softly, noticing how jumpy the past few days had made her.

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

Donte dropped the canteen and felt a blade against his back 'Crap I failed noticing she was there.' He breathed a bit and pushed her back with a force of air from his free hand and jumped back from her. He huffed a little and said "The crap! I'm here minding my business and here you come demanding things." He got into a fighting stance ready to face off and said "I'm not answering anything from someone who threatens me." He waited for her to make a move first before deciding on what to do

User Image

RoseRavenger

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm
T halia l l C arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia felt the wind, sliding black on the balls of her feet as she quickly slid her dagger away. She twirled it into place between her belts and gave the boy a smirk, " You already answered them." She said as she set her hands at her hips. Her mind connected the dots simply, fire bending and air bending was her jack pot. " I didn't think it was true, thought you were a rumor. But here you are. " She said as she started to circle him. " The avatar, standing before me. Not sure if I should be bowing or trying to slit your throat." She shrugged as she ran her fingers through her hair. She looked him over with a smug grin. "You know, you're at the tippy top of a lot of my clients want lists." She said as she paused to extend a hand, " Names Thalia Carter, resident Bounty Hunter and Assassain around these parts, around the nations actually." She smirked, her paranoid little act had truly turned in her favor.

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

Donte was a little confused 'Already answered them?' he said running it thru his mind then she said who he was. 'How does she know already?' he asked himself again. Once she introduced herself he understood why but never left his position "How do I know I can trust you?" he asked her a little worried that if he shook her hand she might try to kill him. He was on edge as well and tried to stay away from people like her but it was inevitable. He then saw her weapon was away and calmed a little and said "Donte Toshiro, Avatar, Great Protector." He then added to his sentence "Who wants me besides the Fire Lord to help him on his quest for power like the Hundred Year War?"

User Image

RoseRavenger

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie was rowing her boat. She had created a thick fog. Ken and Kon were playing with each other in the boat. She smiled and giggled as they fooled around. The water bender saw land near a black cliff. She knew she was in the fire nation and had to be carefull.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia gave him a snicker, " I may be a top notch assassin, but I still have morals. " She laughed. She sighed and looked at him. " I saw you fire bend, you used air bending against me and I connected the dots. " She shrugged, noticing his puzzled face with a laugh. " Im good. " She winked. " What an honor, the protector in my presence. " Thalia said with slight sarcasm. " You'd be amazed how many people would kill for your power, or at least have me kill for it. " She said with a shrug.  

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora

RoseRavenger

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

Donte never lost the seriousness in his face and said "Well I know everyone is after me I just never expected people would hire to kill their last hope of peace used as and evil tool." He went over to pick up his bag and looked out into the see to see a moving fog. "Hey Thalia do see that?" he asked her pointed out towards the fog. "There are no rain clouds present so why is that here?" the last part he asked himself more than to Thalia. He put his sword down and started to generate Lighting around his finger tips and fired it into the fog trying to see if what ever was in it got hit with the lighting.

User Image

RoseRavenger

InuHalfDemon30

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie only had a noise to warn her of the attack. Quickly, she created a wave to surf her boat to shore and out fo the lightning's path. Ken growlled as Kon and he slipped in to her coat. The water bender hid her boat and filled all of her hidden water jugs in case the attacker came fighting. Katie looked around wary.  

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" Looks like you've got a runner. " Thalia smirked as she got a running start, making a large jump off the side and onto a lower path. " Come on Mr. Avatar let's have an adventure. " She laughed as she started her way down to where the boat docked, " You distract, I can capture, deal?" She questioned up to him just loud enough for him to hear.  

alive, aren't you? "

Aero Omaku Sora

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:33 pm
InuHalfDemon30
User ImageKatie Sakon

Katie created a thicker fog. She could still see through it but anyone else wouldn't be able to. She quieted a growling ken. Then starting finding ways to leave without the two presuers finding her.

InuHalfDemon30
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryu ou Donte
Captain

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Donte Toshiro

"Only if its an enemy." He muttered and grabbed his stuff jumping off right after her. He spread his legs and arms eagle style and landed lightly using the air to help him. He looked around seeing the boat and said once again "Only capture if they are Fire Nation ok?" he asked Thalia. He went to check on the boat and saw that everything belonged to a water bender. "Hey Thalia I think I attacked a Water Tribe by accident." 'This isn't a good start at all I'm turning into the very people I'm fight against' he said a little worried.

User Image

RoseRavenger

InuHalfDemon30

Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out