Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sikagitsa Wars

Back to Guilds

War? Don't know the meaning of it? Magic,Death, Romance, Forbiden Evil! 

Tags: Romance, Magic, Roleplaying, Fighting, Good v.s. Evil 

Reply Sikagitsa Wars
Other Auditions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:53 pm
Okay this is the section to become something greater and gain more authority in the rp.

Miswa Kay Kingdom Positions
Royal Guards-
Redemption Cresentmoon (xXRedemption_VenganceXx)
Twisted Tamashi (Fenrir11507)
(open)
(open)
Medical-
(open)
(open)
Palace Guards-
(open for as many who audition.)
Advisor to the king-
(open)
Generals-
(open)
(open)
(open)
(open)

((other kingdom will be filled out b it's owner. Captan himself)

~ReVe  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 am
Also for the Kelsa Mi
Royal Guards-
Lias Konas
Damian Shade
(open)
(open)
Medical-
(open)
(open)
Palace Guards-
(open for as many who audition.)
Advisor to the king-
(open)
Generals-
Astrol Shadow
(open)
(open)
(open)  

Mishap Of Events
Captain

Romantic Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:00 am
Being an audition, its an audition not a post a profile and get accepted contest. We need to know if you truly grasp the situation of the authority you intend to gain. Therefor we'd like to ask for a rp example.

Example:
Shooting for a palace guard....
Redemption turned looking at his comrad. Shouldering his staff he nodded. "I'll take the left side of the kingdom you'll take the right. We'll meet back here incase we found anything." His comrad nodded and they split up. Redemption turned and ran off into the streets of the kingdom. "Patrolling the border really sucks..." He mumbled

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 am
Roles for what these classes will be listed below.

Royal Guard
Its your job to protect royality, not to mention your the best of the best. Dont forget you have your rivals of course on the other side. Gotta be against those, your skills are matched all in all. The positions of a Royal Knight are in the following, A range type fighter, A brute force fighter, A swordsman, Medic, then a leader.

Medical
Your job is to live, survial is key for you and your comrads. Your limited on your fightng ways, however you make up for that with friends those who'll risk their lives for you. Your the one who heals. You and your partner.

Palace Guards
Your job is to protect your kingdom, patrols, etc, your job is key in the playing feild.

Advisor
Your job is to help your king make up his mind on what he should do. Some advisors are known to be badguys and eventualy take the throne. Know that your king wont trust you so easily.

Generals
Your the most trusted by the King. Lead his armies to win the fights. So make sure your stratiegies are fool proof. The king will be with you in the strategiezing room assisting as well. Think of this as a giant game of Chess.

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:29 pm
User:ReVe
Character Name: Redemption Cresentmoon
Auditioning For: Miswa Kay Royal Knight, Swordsman
Character Pic: User Image
Other: (If accepted will be explained in the profiles)

Rp Example:
Redemption smiled releasing his sword. "Power?! You seek for power so you attempt to assassinate my lord?!" He smiled running at his enemy. "Fools!" He cut forward his enemy falling to the ground in two. He slung his sword forward stopping it abbruptly. The blood that was tattered on it fell to the ground, and he sheathed his weapon walking on as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:34 pm
user: dragontail68_1234
Character name: Damian Shade
Auditioning For: Kelsa Mi Royal Guard
Pic:
User Image
Audition:
As the assassin came in, Damian stood in front of the throne," The last thing you will try to do in your life is take my beloved queens life." His sword was shining in the light. Damian's make his move and slashed his sword at the assassin. The assassin lay on the floor in a pile of blood.  

storm king1234_12
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadowfire Rynn

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:47 am
user name: Shadowfire Rynn
Character name: Astrol Shadow
Auditioning for: Kelsa Mi General
Audition:
On the Battle firled I lead my forces into stregitc positions even my Lord chose to make himself vonerable as the enemy began to approach upon him and his Royal Guards completely unaware of the danger, I order my forces to create a not stop rapid Volley pincher kill all the emeny froces then I triggered my ambush troop capturing several enemy generals in that process. "Fools do you think i wouldn't have thought of thoses ploys." I shoutted at then as they were bounded and brought before my Lord his majesty  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm
Shadowfire Rynn
user name: Shadowfire Rynn
Character name: Astrol Shadow
Auditioning for: Kelsa Mi General
Audition:
On the Battle firled I lead my forces into stregitc positions even my Lord chose to make himself vonerable as the enemy began to approach upon him and his Royal Guards completely unaware of the danger, I order my forces to create a not stop rapid Volley pincher kill all the emeny froces then I triggered my ambush troop capturing several enemy generals in that process. "Fools do you think i wouldn't have thought of thoses ploys." I shoutted at then as they were bounded and brought before my Lord his majesty

Accepted! biggrin  

Mishap Of Events
Captain

Romantic Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Mishap Of Events
Captain

Romantic Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:01 pm
dragontail68_1234
user: dragontail68_1234
Character name: Damian Shade
Auditioning For: Kelsa Mi Royal Guard
Pic:
User Image
Audition:
As the assassin came in, Damian stood in front of the throne," The last thing you will try to do in your life is take my beloved queens life." His sword was shining in the light. Damian's make his move and slashed his sword at the assassin. The assassin lay on the floor in a pile of blood.

Accepted! xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm
xXRedemption_VenganceXx
User:ReVe
Character Name: Redemption Cresentmoon
Auditioning For: Miswa Kay Royal Knight, Swordsman
Character Pic: User Image
Other: (If accepted will be explained in the profiles)

Rp Example:
Redemption smiled releasing his sword. "Power?! You seek for power so you attempt to assassinate my lord?!" He smiled running at his enemy. "Fools!" He cut forward his enemy falling to the ground in two. He slung his sword forward stopping it abbruptly. The blood that was tattered on it fell to the ground, and he sheathed his weapon walking on as if nothing happened.

accepted. stressed  

Mishap Of Events
Captain

Romantic Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Sikagitsa Wars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash