Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
High School Mercenaries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm
((Its all good. :3 Dont worry about it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Sky watched the girl smirking."She has guts." She said to herself before looking back down at her book.

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

King G187

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm
nick hears everything and runs in to help but sees everybody sitting down and the teacher out cold" O.O nick: man i thought i was mest up "nick sits down at the teachers desk useing his computer and goin through files"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa watched the fight between the girl and the teacher. She shook her head before she stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder as quietly walked up behind the kid that was at the teacher's desk looking through files on the computer. "Hey idiot. You know that there's an easier way to get those files right?" She asked him as she leaned up against the wall that was directly behind her and looked at him, trying to figure out if he was one of those kids that she would end up harming sooner or later, or one like her that fought others. To tell you the truth, Alyssa could care less which one he was, seeing as she probably would end up harming this kid sooner or later.

xXxMimi-96xXx

King G187

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:44 pm
hmm well i was planning to get the assment for today and answers and mess this guys wrok life up if u have anthor idea you can show me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa rolled her eyes at what he said. "Please. I've already messed with all the teacher's work lives. Take this though." She said as she pulled a USB stick from her pocket and handed it to him. "That has all the files from every teacher at the school on it." She told him as she brushed some of her hair out of her eyes. Alyssa sighed as she spotted more blood on her arm. She was done with trying to get all the little bits of blood off of her body.

xXxMimi-96xXx

King G187

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm
thanks but whats with the blood? u get into a fight?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa smirked at his question. "Yes, I did get into a fight. What's it to you?" She asked him.

xXxMimi-96xXx

King G187

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 pm
jezz i was just asking but that how i got kicked out of my other school kept getting in fights  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa shook her head. "Okay, well I get into more than just fights with people, kid." She said as she looked at him.

xXxMimi-96xXx

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| Z e k i e l || V a l e n t i n e ||▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"Nice to meet you, my name is Zekiel...."◄◄────────────────────────────

Zeke didn't do anything as their teacher started to pick on Raven. His amused smirk grew when she fought with the fat man and won. When she sat back down, he burst into hysterical laughter, clutching his stomach. Oh God, he hadn't been this entertained in forever. He swung his legs off the desk, and turned to face Raven. "You are one interesting girl, Raven." He straightened up, and bent down so that their faces were an inch apart, gently grabbing her chin with his thumb and forefinger so that she was facing him. "...I like it." He whispered, before letting her go and straightening again. "See ya around, Monster." He waved without looking back, as he opened the door and the bell rang as soon as he did. He walked out, to his next class, a smirk on his features again. 'Heh...I've found myself a new toy~'

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before I show you why they call me the Crimson Reaper."

└─────────────|| (Not) OutOfCookies: Hahaha, thanks~! Cookieees!! -glomp- I hope they're chocolate chip -nom nom nom-||««─────────────────┘

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:55 pm
nick:hmm about freaking time "as he walked out he put the flash drive in his pocket" thanks agin ill give it back to u sometime "nick steped on the teacher as he walked out"  

King G187

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm
Terrance gulped. If all classes were going to be like that, he would rather just run away. Hearing that Nick had just been given a copy of all the school files on a flash drive, he gulped. Steeling his resolve, he left the room and ran to the principal's office to tell him about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa pushed herself off the wall and headed out the door, out into the hall. She walked to her next class, sighing slightly as she walked through the halls. No one had walked into her or anything like that, seeing as they knew what would happen to them. Alyssa continued to look at the people, when she saw the freshman that she had beet up that morning, she shook her head lightly, untill he walked up to her and once again, started to say that her parents were worthless, the only difference was that this time he said she wasn't meant to be born. Alyssa slipped her hand into her bag, when she pulled it out, she had her brass knuckles on her hand and started punching the kid again. This caused the people around them to make a circle and start to repetedly say fight. Alyssa let the kid get up, and started to have a little fun. He was fighting back! She dodged each hit he threw at her, and each hit she threw hit him. Alyssa wasn't even really trying against the boy. She knew that the teachers were too afraid of her to stop her, but she also knew that they had seen he started it with him saying that her parents were worthless once again. Alyssa watched as the boy staggered back slightly and lost his balance, falling to his knees before his friends ran up to him and got him up, saying that he was done. "Whatever." She said as she made her way out of the croud, and walked to the rest room near her next class to wash off her brass knuckles and get most of the new blood off of her.

xXxMimi-96xXx

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Raven blushed a bit when Zeke grabbed her chin and was close to her face. Interesting? I hope I'm not a new toy to him... Raven looked at her paper and saw that she had music next. She pulled her tank top on and grabbed her books. She went to music. Raven hoped it was going to be interesting and find out want different kinds of music she could remix. If it was music, she knew that she was going to have an A in it. Raven stopped at her locker, dropped her books off and looked inside the sad boring locker. "Hmmm... I'll have to decorate it later." She locked her locker door and went to Music. She sat down in the front and waited for everyone else.  
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff