Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
High School Mercenaries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:06 pm
Terrance, who wasn't exactly the largest of people flew backwards when Raven crashed into him. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" he shouted angrily, standing up to start picking up his dropped possessions as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image "Whoa, Sorry dude. I didn't mean to," Raven said in a sorry tone. "Damn, I'm just a girl for pete's sake trying to get to class." She hopped up, picked up her back and helped Terrance a bit. "Again, I'm sorry," She held up her hands honestly. "Well, see ya!" Raven ran to the school. She knew that she wasn't dressed appropriate for school but that wasn't going to bother her. Raven ran into the school, passing some students. She ran to the office and ran to get her schedule.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Sky flicked the cigarette she was smoking on the sidewalk and stepped on it before stepping inside the highschool wearing what she usually wore. A pair of black baggy knee shorts and a black tanktop. She pulled out her schedual from her pocket."Great i've got pansies for teachers this year..." She said to herself in a low mutter and walked over to her first class and pushed open the door. She walked to the back of the class and sat down propping her feet up on the desk as she drowned out the teacher that was introducing himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| Z e k i e l || V a l e n t i n e ||▬

User Image

"Nice to meet you, my name is Zekiel...."◄◄────────────────────────────

Zeke managed to stand his ground when someone ran into him. He didn't even stumble, and turned to look at her with blank eyes as if to ask her 'what?'

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before dirty my blades with your blood."

└─────────────|| OutOfCookies neutral |««─────────────────┘

mochilli

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm
Seeing what Raven was wearing, Terrance blushed from embarassment. He sighed, then ran towards school when he heard the bell. "I'm late!" he shouted in shock. Bolting through the front doors of the school, he grabbed a schedule and walked off to his home room class.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:18 pm
Axel was looking at his schedule when a girl that looked like she was coming from a rave bumped into him. Putting his foot back for support he put his arms around her to stop her from falling and looked at her. "Slow down there roadrunner." he chuckled as he set her on her feet. Scanning her outfit for a minute he opened his jacket and pulled out a flyer. "Here you go. Think about the offer." He smiled as the bell rang. Looking at his classes he sighed "Damn...I have douche bag teachers now..." he put the small paper away and walked towards his advisory class.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 pm
Kira shook her head to clear it then looked up at the boy she'd ran into.
'Oh crud...' was the thought that crossed her mind when she saw the blank look on his face. Then when she heard the bell, apology flew out the window as she picked up her books then herself and dodged around him heading for her homeroom. Returning that book would have to wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm
Axel walked inside his advisory room and saw a girl in her desk with her feet on her table. With a sigh he sat beside her and put his backpack down. Having a flyer in his hand he pretended to drop it and not notice as he turned on his ipod and started listening to it.

(we all have the same classes together)  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Raven looked at the flyer and stuffed it in her pocket, "I'll have to look at it latter." She blushed at what the guy did a bit and brushed it off. She walked in the same class as Axel and sighed, over hearing what he had said about the teacher, she thought to herself, s**t... first teacher is going to be a drag. I rather have a party crasher at a rave... She sat down at the front of the class. Even though the teacher may be a pain, it was English, one of her favorite classes and one of the ones she was good at. Raven took out her text book and note book. She took out her music player and put in one bud, blaring techno remixes that she made back at home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm
Walking to the front of the room, Terrance sat down in the desk closest to the teachers so no one would dare pick on him. He looked around nervously, seeing the girl whom he crashed into before, causing him to blush again.  

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:28 pm
Sky looked down at the flyer and picked it up. She scanned it over before slidding it into her binder. she glanced at the boy beside her before opening her book and started to read from where she left off glancing at Axel from time to time a little curious about what the flyer meant and why he had dropped it for her to pick up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:33 pm
▬|| Z e k i e l || V a l e n t i n e ||▬

User Image

"Nice to meet you, my name is Zekiel...."◄◄────────────────────────────

Zeke ignored the girl who ran off and headed towards the classroom, not caring that he was late. He sat down in a seat in the front, on the other side of Raven.

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before dirty my blades with your blood."

└─────────────|| OutOfCookies neutral |««─────────────────┘

mochilli

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:34 pm
Kira came crashing in and quickly took up a seat in the middle. She noticed the boy she'd crashed into in the hallway. She pulled out her folder and started writing furiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Switching a few songs he cursed to himself. "Damn I knew I shouldn't have given her my ipod." he murmured as he clicked next on hannah montana and the jonas brothers songs. Hearing some techno he looked up front and saw the girl who bumped into him, both of them actually. He got up and walked past Kira, fluidly sliding a flyer onto her desk he then did the same for Terrence and Zekiel before revealing a pencil from his sleeve and sharpening it.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers