Welcome to Gaia! ::

M.T.H. Crew

Back to Guilds

The first maximum the Hormone guild on Gaia! 

Tags: Maximum the Hormone, Ryo Kawakita, Nawo Kawakita, Ue-Chan Futoshi, Daisuke Tsuda 

Reply Maximum the Hormone General
Guild Member Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScotlandNeedsWerewolves

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:35 am
Introduce yourself here. =D Start conversations and babble at each other or something. Yeah. Too early in the morning for anything too smart to say. xP Here's my little profile...thing.

Name:
Call em Scottie. ^^

MTH stuff: Well, to be perfectly honest, Death Note introduced to them. And I've been in love ever since. xD I've only heard What's up People? and Zetsubou Billy (which is currently on repeat on my mp3 player...). I have a feeling I'll run into a few other songs pretty soon, but for now that's all I have. I just know that I adore this band already.

J-Rock stuff: I've been a j-rock fan since around 2004. Somewhere in there. I had been a fan of Gackt for a year before that, but he...kinda sounded like all the other anime songs I had been listening to up until then. xP Anyway. I'm a huge fan of j-rock, my absolute favorites are the GazettE, Miyavi, 12012, Girugamesh, and LM.C. And I have nine specific j-rock guilds on gaia. =D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:36 pm
Name: just call me Aj

MTH stuff: Well, I heard the deathnote theme but had no idea who played the song, but then I heard Koi no Mega Lover and found out that it was MTH. Uehara Futoshi is awesome and Koi no Mega Lover is pretty cool. I think Shimi is my fav though.

J-Rock stuff: Well I've been into rock for a while then I got into anime and well it just kinda connected lol. I think my first fav. J-Rock band was The Sex Machineguns. They rock...so hard... ^_^! Then I listened to Gackt and Dir-en-Grey and some of the other popular ones, but Sex Machineguns just blew them all away in my opinion. But now I can MTH to my list ^^  

Asmodeais

Ryuzaki Amane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:07 am
Name: Mike

MTH stuff: I got into it form death note and ive been listening to them ever since, my favs would be lousiana bob, koi no megaraba, and zetsubou billy.

J-Rock stuff: the only other J0rock band in my collection is nightmare, and its just the world and rememberance. i hope to expand my collection soon though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Name : Audrey

MTH stuff: I've discover this group a little before christmas thanks to my japanese penpal ! I knew Death note but i didn't know it was them before i did some little research about them. I really like their style and their music! Both singers are really impressive ! And i also like when the girl sings. the guitar (or bass) player is cool too !My favorite MTH's song is Koi no Mega Lover !

J-rock stuff:
I recently bought my first Japanese CD ! I haven't find any good place in Montreal to buy some, so i had to order it on the net ! IT was my first online purchase ! But it won't bve the last one ! It start lsitening to j-music this summer (becasue my job was really boring and i had a lot of free time to spend on you tube razz ) I'm really interesting to discover new bands. I like Miyavi, Antic cafe, LM.C. Abingdon boys school, Morning musume, Plastic tree

Nice to meet you all ! See ya !

Dydye28

stalla-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Name: Crystal

MTH: When I started watching Death Note I heard this band, and then I became uberly obsessed with them. My fav song right now is Kuso Breakin Nou Breaking Lily. Nawo Kawakita is my favorite band member!!!!! She seems pretty bad a**

J-Rock: I've listened to Dir En Grey but I'm trying to listen to more J-Rock to open my horizons  
Maximum the Hormone General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games