Submit

Alara Morningstar

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 pm
This is where I will post my profiles while I work on them. I'm new to actually using stats in my profile sheets sweatdrop so its taking me a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:37 pm
RolePlay: A Pirates Life

Name: Alara Rostriett

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 205lbs (mostly muscle)

Appearance: User Image

Place of Birth: England

Current Ship: The Cross

Overall Alligence: To herself, her ship, and her captain

Items & Gold: Two custom knives with out handle but with finger holds cut into the blade itself so that her fingers are at one end of the blade and the rest of the blade extends a full 4 inches past the end of her hand. ((think trench knives)) there are a number of other blades in her possession hidden throughout her clothing. She also has a small blunderbuss, a compact iron gun with a funnel-shaped barrel that results in a widespread shot, and a basic sword. Not much in the way of gold, she may be a pirate but she goes by what she sees as necessary to survive not by how much she can carry, she sees carrying to much gold at a time as nothing but a death warrant.

Background: Was orphaned and put to work when her parents, pirates themselves, died at sea. As soon as she was old enough, or she thought she was anyway meaning about 13, she ran away. She'd been stealing from people bit by bit, starting from the owner of the place she'd been stuck into and progressing to being a petty pickpocket. Unfortunately, the streets are no place for a thief she actually started stealing important documents and expensive or rare items for...worthy patrons. She actually had enough money to survive but no thief lasts long on the streets before they get caught. She did get caught eventually and was sold via an under the table "investment" to a rather unfortunate man who had planned on taking her to another town. Once on a ship she picked her bonds and stole a small boat, she drifted till being picked up by a pirate ship. She owed the captain her life and she planned to repay that debt, she worked hard working her way up the ladder doing miner jobs for him, and quite a few larger ones, and lasting longer than any of the men that had been on the ship. Now she's 2nd mate and she is not going to lose her position, the debt long since gone, she plans on remaining a pirate for the remainder of her days.
Str:

Intell:

Speed:

Dex:

Nerve:

Swim:

Sword Play:

Thievery

Battle Stats

Physical Health:

Unarmed Strikes:

Weapon Damage: