Reply The Market Place
What If? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-mystic-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:58 pm
Digimon? *happy tears* what season is this, I don't know...sorry, I have no idea what I would do...

What if you could fix one thing about any person you could choose; who would you choose, and what would you change?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:59 pm
Question. Does this person have to be a real person?

If not, I would change Itachi from Naruto... I would fix it so he never existed and I wouldn't have to deal with fangirls at anime club... stare

If I had to change a real person, It'd fix Mel Gibson so he didn't have eternal hatred for the Jews... Sometimes you gotta know where the line is...

Oh yea, the what if part...

What if we all had kick a** Gundams?

Sagura Sanoshi
Vice Captain

roseshavethorns

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:53 am
Ohh that's a fun one. I'd probably use it efficiently and get the job done, and then after a few years I'll look over the machine and ask, "What the hell does this button do?"
It has been confirmed that I probably will end up doing this... *Just did it to kingdom hearts 2.*

What if pens, pencils, quills (Etc) no longer exsisted?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:43 pm
Than Man Would Have never evolved Further than the bronze Age, Since their would be no way to convey Idea's to various people unless you include word of mouth, which by the way is entirely Unreliable.Without Writing Utensils, we would have not literature, no Manuals, no plans, No computers, no cars. All of Mankinds Achievements From the last few Millennium would be in Void because they mostly all started out as Scribbles on a sheet of paper/ or other writable source.

What If You and 2 Of your Closests Friends lived a Romantic Comedy Type Anime Life.[ Think Shuffle! or Kanon]  

desean101101

Sagura Sanoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:38 am
I would destroy you... And it would be funny.

What if Peter Parker's grandfather never died?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:43 am
Then we wouldn't have had to suffered through two other movies with the actor's bad acting, and perhaps venom would have died correctly.

What if you owned an uncensored radio station?

roseshavethorns

desean101101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:03 pm
I would start a public broadcast that aired Uncensored version of all rock and rap and R&B music, I would also have set time your user call ins and a small talk show segment of the programming.

What would You do If You found out that You were a clone of an actual person that replaced someone after they died in a very violent manner, scenes of which haunt your dreams?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 pm
I would call an exorcist.

What if we were all chicken/roosters?

Sagura Sanoshi
Vice Captain

midnight-mystic-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:10 pm
I would peck you to death and refuse to lay any eggs =P  
The Market Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff