Reply Profiles & Systems
Mystic's random profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-mystic-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:06 pm
Let's put it this way, I don't really know what I'm doing. I'll figure it out in time. John, don't yell at me for this!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:33 pm
[Human]
User Image

[Name]Alexis RoxUser Image

[Age]17

[Birthdate]December 15

[Sexuality] I'm never sure anymore

[Gender]I have more bagage then one would expect. In other words, I'm female.

[appearance]me
[Likes & Dislikes]:
I like many things because I refuse to be close minded. Things have the tendency to make more sense when you are willing to see it. You will not see something you blindly say could never happen. That's why I have no sexual preferences. That's getting off topic though. I like art, all forms of it. I like music a lot; sometimes I just listen to it, like rock, alternative, and sometimes even classical. Playing music isn't that hard though, I play the violin mostly, but I can also play the piano and flute. I love art because it can express so much. I took an art class once and, now I paint, draw and do photography in my spare time. I also like visiting the museum occassionally. On a more general note, I enjoy eating cherry chocolate chip ice cream. I'm in love with white chocolate. I play some video games but not many. I fell in love with coffee when I was twelve, but I hate Starbucks because it isn't really coffee. Go to Pete's Cafe, and you'll see what I mean.

Which brings us into a new topic, dislikes. As you already know, I strongly dislike Starbucks. I hate the color pink and people who do not appreciate art. How can they not appreciate art? It's all around them for heaven's sakes! I hate butterfingers, rap music, screamo, and boys who do nothing but stare at girls' boobs and asses like its the only thing keeping them alive. I prefer to call those men pigs and other cruel names, but that doesn't really stop them from looking...You get the idea

[Personality]:
I would like to say I'm a calm person who is easy to get along with, but I know that isn't true. I'm easily aggravated, and many have said I need anger management. You could say I'm moody and leave it at that. That would be the vaguest and most accurate description you could get of me. I'm a scary person to know because you never know when I'll have a random moment where I'll change moods. The most common moods are anger and calmness. Sometimes I am eccentric, but that's usually because of the sugar running through my veins. Anger towards oppression is a very common feeling; adults are always trying to control me. One more year, and I'll no longer have to act like I'm listening to them.

[History]:
My history is not that amazing. I'll give you the vague description though. My parents were always working so I went many years where it seemed my older sister was my only guardian. It wasn't until I was twelve when my mom lost her job to someone "younger and more talented" that I finally understood I had other relatives. Of course, I knew before; it just didn't really sink in. My mother did not approve of the way my older sister was running things, so she tried to change things. Needless to say, it didn't work. We were so used to our own routine that she was an unneccessary distraction. Her excuse was always, "I'm your mother, listen to me already!" It never got her what she wanted, but she still tried.

I hardly ever saw my father. When he was home, the whole house hold would be akward. He would look at my sister and me, and then he would shake his head. It's probably because my sister and I don't look the same. I look like my father and mother, but my sister only looks a little like Mom. I know we don't have the same father, hers left her when he found out Mom was pregnant. Dad is still ashamed of both of us though. He always wanted a boy to play sports with. Instead, he's stuck with a 25 year old that isn't even his and a 17 year old that would much more prefer her music than play sports with him. Even years after Mom lost her job, she still hasn't found a new one, and the house hold is always uncomfortable.

In November, I turned in my art porfolio to all the major art schools in the state. I'm waiting to get accepted into a good school, and out of this hell hole I sadly call a home. Nothing is really a home though. The only "home" that can really be called one is my room, and even that is more of a cave than a home.

[Occupation]um, does student count? I have a part time job at a near by coffee shop, but that's about it.

[Username]midnight-mystic-dragon

[Font Colors]cornflower blue

midnight-mystic-dragon

Profiles & Systems

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas