Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dew yew lovu me?
  +1
View Results

Torati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Name;;

Torati
Short Bio;;

Well folks, here I be. I'm basically a user of all trades for that matter, I draw, I write, I sing, and I looove to roleplay. I will admit this, I'm proned to make spelling errors, and usually they're pretty funny with timing etc. Or pronoun errors. My hands move faster than my brain does, so I tend to type at insane speeds. Another thing, I hae to admit that I'm usually always busy doing all kinds of things, so I can't say I'm the fastest when it comes to responding unless the roleplay really catches my attention.
Things You're Looking For In A Roleplay Partner;;

I'm looking for someone who's not a mooch and who always makes ME post first, or ME set up the entire plot, or ME do everything. I want a give-and-take relationship when it comes to roleplaying, and I'm looking for a lot of creativity. I'm also looking to take one x one roleplays to AIM or private threads (AIM preffered seeing as it automatically saves logs and I can save it into a separate file for each day that we roleplay). Also there's more privacy, and if gaia goes down, we don't have to worry about figuring some way of continuing. It's more personal this way, as I can get to know both the roleplayer AND their characters. <3 In short :
xGrammar : Level = ADVANCED LIT.
xxSpelling : Some typos allowed, every five words = B&
xxxQuality over Quantity : Don't pad your posts with bullsheetery.
xxxxCreativity and Originality : No Gary-Stues or Marry Sues
xxxxxPM's Are Fail : I only rp over messengers.
Things You Will Do;;

. Yaoi/Yuri
.. Action/Adventure
... A FEW anime based roleplays
.... Fantasy
..... Historical
...... Modern/Futuristic/Scifi
....... Drama (But please, put comedy in it, too)
........ Furry (Basically, I'm not biased against any kind of species roleplay.)
......... Supernatural/Ghosts/Monsters/Martin Mystery kinda thing (I LOVE Spirits and stuff, this is a great way to go for me, but no hentai stuff.)
.......... SOME perverted humor (SOME I don't want to roleplay sex sex sex, it's boring, and unoriginal.)
........... AVATAR : I AM CRAVING AN ADVANCED LIT ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY OF THIS.
Things You Will Not Do;;

- Naruto (EVER)
-- Sailor Moon-ys (No world revolves around one person)
--- Emo (I refuse to deal with slit cutters and suicidal maniacs)
---- Vampire/Hunter (TOO. MANY.)
----- Master/Slave
------ Inuyasha (Unless you bribe me with lots of items, gold, or luvvins)
------- Micro/Macro - Tiny person big person (romance = NO)
-------- Vore (Eating someone or cannibalism
--------- All cyber no plot. No plot, no go. All cyber, go to hell.
---------- Taboo (Blood related incestial roleplays or parents x children)
----------- Random Smut (I am not here to cyber with some idiot hot pants.)
Titles Of Some Originals;;

= A Gift of Me (Furry type scifi with humanoids and aliens)
== Is There Anyone Out There For Me (Humanoid machines run a society with few humans)
=== The Fates Align (Scifi Save the World Angel/Demonic)
==== A Space in Time (Modern kids thrusted into a western-y type world)
===== And many more that don't have titles BUT have plot ideas that I've got hidden all over my brain.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:12 am
Character Name;; Harune
Nickname(s);; Haru, Rune
Age;; 19
Sex;; Male
Race;; Human
Daily Living;; College Student
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x]

He stands at 5'6" tall with slightly long-ish hair. It webs out in front of his eyes that are large, but usually half lidded and a completely uninterested expression on his face. His eyes are a dark green and white hair tinted a light green, he looks like the average pretty boy that usually gets his butt handed back to him in a plastic baggie. His frame is thin and scrawny, he's not strong in any way shape or form, with small hands and long fingers.

He has a thin waist, so much so you could probably pick up him and your fingertips would touch. He barely weighs anything as well, you could throw him on your shoulder easily and walk with the lightweight. He doesn't like being reminded about it, though, so shsh.
Personality;; He's basically a recluse. He doesn't get along with a lot of people, as he's small and usually the one that gets stuffed into lockers. He's known for being a bit of a pain in the neck, but he's usually quite quiet and keeps to himself. He would rather read a book or paint than deal with any fad or any of the other students that attend his college. He's always reading, writing, or painting, he won't draw on normal paper, he doesn't much like drawing.
Likes;; Painting, reading, writing, being left alone, his family, quiet afternoons, sweets.
Dislikes;; large groups, being bothered, loud noises, rude people, his cousins, fads.
History;; Born to a family of farmers, Harune himself has always been an avid student of art and studies in general. He was raised to take over the farm after his father died, but he instead attempted to go to school. However, he is an expert trick rider, but still a bit green when it comes to the rodeo, and he uses his skills from the farm to this day for work to raise more money for his family that he has to take care of. His father died when he was 8 years old, so he had to help his mother keep the house afloat and the farm from going under. He decided going to school would be his best bet, as he was already intelligent enough to create things from scratch as it was, and started learning after taking a competency test and being placed.

He was known as a prodigy in the school, and ended up actually graduating from highschool at the age of 12. The problem though, that if he wanted to continue his quest for knowledge, that he would have to get his hands on a scholarship. After getting one, he was able to attend a college, in which to this day he's still working for his master's degree in art and science.
Additional Information;; He's somewhat scared of heights and thunderstorms, has a tendancy to cling to people if they take him up somewhere high, and if there's a storm, he'll be under a blanket or under the nearest table.

User Image  

Torati

Torati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:13 am
Character Name;; James
Nickname(s);; Jamie, Jim-Jam, Jimmy
Age;; 16
Sex;; Male
Race;; Human
Daily Living;; Highschool Student with Blood Mage abilities
Appearance;;
[x][x][x]

A blonde haire blue eyed baby boy he's very girlie in his looks and form. His eyes, also large, hold large blue irises that have a navy blue ring around a crystal blue iris. His long lashes are usually what gets him all the 'girls' at school, the problem is, it's not the attention he wants.

Small hands and slender fingers can do little but tap a beat against a desk. He keeps his nails clean and somewhat long, because he's so weak their his only defence against bullies. He's all legs and long torso, his chest being fairly small, you could easily pick him up by his belt buckle and chuck him across the room.

He stands at about 5'7" tall, his legs giving him most of that height, long arms pretty lanky, he's barely able to lift anything that ways half as much as he does. His backpack alone, when carrying all of his books, could easily knock him over.
Personality;; Being a pretty boy, you would think he would be pretty popular, right? Wrong, he's actually very shy and tries to stay out of the spotlight. He is loyal to his friends, as few as they are, and is known for being taken by the girls and dressed up. His hair is that soft baby fine, and he is damn well proud of it, but he tries to keep it out of people's reach most of the time.
Likes;; Sweets, hoodies, warm blankets, his family, his friends, band class, love notes.
Dislikes;; Sour foods, bad food, bullies, being center of attention, being picked on, being picked up
History;; Coming Soon.
Additional Information;; Being a boy with the abilities of a blood mage, if you have a cut somewhere on your body, he could make you explode from the inside out if he was stressed enough. Otherwise, he usually just cuts himself and uses his own blood for weapons against creatures after the blood as an amplifier for their power.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:14 am
Character Name;; Jinhu
Nickname(s);; Jin
Age;; 19
Sex;; Male
Species;; Cursed human
Daily Living;; Inventer and College Student
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Light blonde, almost reddish orange hair graces slender shoulders, dark colored crimson optics punctuating a slender japanese face. Darkly colored skin danced across his bones, and slender frame could just barely be seen through the clothed he wore. He stood at about 5'8", slanted eyes always slitted, or closed.. Thin, yet long arms were only slightly defined, just as his muscles and his chest were, a faint outline visible should he remove his shirt on any terms.

His arms, though hidden most of the time, have a few battle scars, a few crossed over dark marks dancing along his bicepts and lower fore-arms, on his back, he held the largest scar of all, a long slender lighter colored line that ran almost completely down his spine, missing the important nerves that would have left him powerless, otherwise.
He had a single bracelet on his right wrist, a black and white set of yin beads tied together by a thin red ribbon that dangled down from the beads. Each bead would alternate: black, white, black, white, black, white, etc..
Personality;; Mostly a quiet person, he is known for having a horrible temper, yet, a kind disposition towards those whom he cares about. Fighting is his passion, he's been known to get into a few spats, just because. Though most fear that personality, figuring him to be a ticking bomb, ready to explode, he keeps to himself, and away from the other people..
He's known for being a bit of a mechanic, too, including the black mechanical cat that he's always tinkering with and improving. It's pretty much one of the many different things he's managed to toy around with and actually create something. He has different things he's made, such as : glasses (Some see in the dark, some see heat, etc), shoes (jets in them, walk on ice, multifunctional and the like), and many different other things to keep him from going insane..
Likes;; Cigarettes, his cat, pocky, tinkering with things, fixing things, being alone, not having people mess with him, not dealing with idiot people, intelligent people, secretly enjoys music
Dislikes;; People who tell him what to do, too much work, not being inspired to invent, dealing with homophobes/idiots, when something he makes breaks and he can't fix it, bad food, not being able to work his cig. lighter.
History;; Coming Soon
Additional Information;; When under a lot of stress, he has a habbit of exploding, not only that, if he goes through a lot of emotional stress, he ends up turning into a cat for about three hours.

User Image  

Torati

Torati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:20 am
Character Name;; Maru
Nickname(s);; Ma-kun/Ma-chan
Age;; 25
Sex;; Male
Species;;Cat-type Demon
Daily Living;; None
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Personality;; Being part cat, of course he's going to be mostly independant from other people, but, in the same sense, he is dependant on his owner, whomever that will be. He's loyal, but, mainly just a mooch. He will love on you only if he wants something, usually attention, food, or body heat, but otherwise he's relatively tolerant of just about anything you do to him. He has a tendency to cause trouble, and he can climb trees in both human, demon, and cat form, but hell if he knows how to get back down.
Likes;; Fish, feathers, fuzzy things, soft pillows, purring, hugs, affection (physical and emotional), playing with other cats, cats
Dislikes;; Dogs, loud noises, water, baths (He preffers showers or tongue bathing), too tight collers, children
History;; Coming Soon!
Additional Information;; He can transform into a cat, a second demon form, and human, but he likes to be human. And he likes to be naked. I fear for whomever finds him in his cat form.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:22 am
Character Name;; Mikey
Nickname(s);; Micky, Michael (REAL NAME CALL AND YOU DIE), Mik, 'Key
Age;; 22
Sex;; Male
Species;; Siren
Daily Living;; Street musician and Bookstore clerk
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x]

Personality;; A real rebel, he's known for being a pain in everyone's a**. He's a sweetie behind closed doors, but otherwise he usually just treats people like dirt. Unless they're children. If he makes a kid cry, or a woman cry, he will literally freak out trying to get them to stop. He's not good with cheering people up most of the time, since he himself doesn't feel good about himself save when he's singing, so he usually tries to stay away from emotional timebombs.
Likes;; Guitar, Keyboard, Bass, Chello, Violen, Flute, Oboe (Put any instument you want here and he's played it), singing, dancing, raves, expensive food, flavored water
Dislikes;; Crying people, emos, crossdressers, polka music, classical music (He prefers techno, college rock, and hard rock).
History;; Coming Soon!
Additional Information;; Being a siren, he has a habbit of entrancing people simply with his song, so if he starts humming, he usually wants to get laid.

User Image  

Torati

Torati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:23 am
Character Name;; Naishi
Nickname(s);; Nai-Nai, Nai, Ito, Na'i
Age;; 23
Sex;; Male
Species;; Human
Daily Living;; Musical Instructor at a small music shop/Teacher
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x][x]

He looks about twenty two in age, though he really isn't, with thick, naturally white hair and a single dark black streak that ran through his bangs over his left eye. Big crystaline blue eyes always slanted in a huge smile.

He's about 6'3" tall, it was hard to tell, considering the fact he would more than likely be bent over teaching something, laughing, or skateboarding, it all depended on his mood at that point and time.

One thing that very few saw, though, were the deep scars lacing across his back, on large enoguh that a person could place their hand inside of it, and the edges of the scare barely brushing against the sides of their hand. It's not that deep, but it's fairly wide, as though someone had tried to gut him from behind..

His skin is mostly pale, save a few freckles here and there on the top of his arms at his shoulders on the joint, and he has a lean build, the all acount bish build, you might say.
Personality;; He loves music, in fact, more than life itself does he love music. He learned how to play guitar by ear, and has enough rhythm to play the drums if he had to. Keyboard's no sweat for him either. He's been around the world, thanks to people mistaking him for others or their children, and being adopted by random families when they did catch the little rascal as a child. He's very lighthearted, and will probably always be there for anyone that needs him. He's stubborn, too, so don't bother him too much.. He's also a huge fan of art.
Likes;; Cooking, music, art, his pets
Dislikes;; Bad hair days, bad food, bad music, his pets on a 'I hate you' benge, people who are too emotional
History;; Coming Soon
Additional Information;; He has a bit of empathy, and he's capable of reading some thoughts, if broadcasted out loud enough.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:24 am
Character Name;; Nozoumu
Nickname(s);; Nozu
Age;; 17
Sex;; Male
Species;; Clap Cubancho/Werewolf
Daily Living;; Arcade Cashier
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Personality;; He's a goofball, really always getting into trouble with the teachers, or getting into fights with bullies that pick on people that don't deserve it, in laben's terms, he's pretty much a highschool hero. He's always horney, though, not like, noticably, but, the faintest hint of another's arousal could probably get them a free romp, unless he's suddenly taken by someone, then, when he 'mates' he'll mate for life and not something to ease the pain and whatnot.
Likes;; Borcolli. noodles, cheeses, sweets, being scratched behind the ear, saving friends (Not that he has many because he's not human, but, you know), techno music, sports, and teasing (Wolves are horney creatures, he's always up for a good romp)
Dislikes;; Homophobes, people who are allergic to dogs (Uhm, duh?), rap, country, hard rock (Really Loud, high pitched musics), sounds that harm his ears, tail being tugged, people pulling on his ears, bullies, the smell of blood (In a way, he loves it too, very arousing, yet very dangerous)
History;; Since he was young, Nozu had been treated like a spoiled brat. Or at least, until he hit the age of four, when he was bitten by a 'large dog'.. The smell of his own blood actually caused him to attack himself, and he ended up nearly loosing his own arm to the sudden urges. Since then, his parents were ashamed of him, having a creature so cruel was about forbidden with the family, so they kept him away from others and anything that might resemble a sharp object.

They even forced this poor creature to become a vegetarian, for fear of the smell of the uncooked meat causing him to harm someone else. At the age of twelve, he accidently attacked his own cousin when she tripped at a birthday party, and that was when his parents decided to send him off to boarding schools at the like for fear of loosing social standing in the home.

They didn't want to risk loosing good points they'd earned for years in their society and with the rest of their family. Now, at the age of seventeen, Nozu has attacked over 290 people, all because of blood, and, is now able to somewhat control the urges.
Additional Information;; The smell of blood is the only thing that makes him wild. Not in the good way, either.. It's dangerous, he becomes his werewolven self, and has been known to attack and kill at the smallest amounts.. The more, the worse.

User Image  

Torati

Torati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:25 am
Character Name;; Sato
Nickname(s);;
Age;;
Sex;;
Element;;
Daily Living;;
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

He's got dark colored hair that's about a jet black in color, two tendrils falling about his ears as the rest of the hair had a few fly aways. He's extremely pale, almost a pure white in color, with big, bright blue eyes (realy a light shade of crystalline blue) that have thick lashes to them. He's only about 5'7'' tall, it's a decent height for a full grown male, one could suppose, and has a thin, lanky frame. Underneath the clothes, there wasn't a single blemish, a single scar, nothing.

His pale skin is decorated with tattoos, namely along his back and shoulderblades to hide the thick scars from his father's experiments. Sadly, they were actually six pairs of black devil wings that, everytime his wings emerged, they would rip through the flesh, and open up to be black and white wings. But, when they returned, the flesh would heal into yet another opened scar, but, after a moment or two, return to the tattoos.

He's always wearing makeup of some sort, mostly dark colors, like black or crimson red, he's never seen without wearing at least some eyeliner to bring a curve along those beautiful crystal eyes..
Personality;; He's a goof.. But, he's known for being very kind and gentle.. He's normally a very shy, laid back person, but a hard worker, and he always gets the job done. He's very self concious about his wings and his past, so he usually doesn't talk about it. He's always wearing his ring, so, he usually has no reason to really mention it to anyone else.. Save those he trusts with every bit of his heart and soul. He's known for wearing lolita tops, namely the peasent tops that are off the shoulder, revealing those slender shoulderblades of his, and the hinting of the tattoos.
Also, he has this one doll that he cherishes always. It was his mothers, and she had left it to him. It's a female, with thick curly blonde hair and bright violet eyes that open and close when you lay her back. She's made of mostly porceline, save the soft belly.
Likes;; healing people, helping people, being able to reciprocate emotions, being able to tease people and not worry about being teased himself, children, animals, and cute things
Dislikes;; Being teased/aroused when in public, not being able to tease back, seeing people injured, unable to help said injured people, hard rock (Really loud screaching music hurts his ears)
History;; He had a relatively interesting life, seeing as his mother died giving birth to him, he found that his father had to play dual roles.. He was a man of science, namely fusion, though, and found that fusing creatures together was fascinating..
He'd managed to get his hands on some dove dna, and he found he had nothing to fuse it with! All of the animals were either dead, or already fused so many times, one more would lead to disaster! And so, he found the only other living creature in the house besides himself, that had not been fused with anything was his own son.
So, he found him, strapped him to the chair, and performed the experiment.. The boy was barely eleven years old when it happened, and now, thanks to that experiment, and the many different other birds the man fused into his DNA structure, he became what he was.. Wings would sprout from his shoulders whenever he removed a specific piece of jewelery..
Additional Information;; He's liable to change at any time as I love abusing and using this baby as much as possible. <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:26 am
Character Name;; Subei
Nickname(s);; Subei, Su-kun, Bei'so
Age;; Ageless, but appears to be around 19
Sex;; Male
Species;; Sireph (Half Siren, Half Seraph)
Daily Living;; Starving Artist/Grease Monkey
Appearance;;
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

His hair is thick, died black with blood red streaks that run through his bangs over his right eye, big violet/blue eyes hidden under long eye lashes that give him that pretty boy face. His hair stopped at his chin in a slightly shaggy cut, though most of the time has a fly-away appearence and usually gets in his mouth or caught in his earrings.

He stands at about 6'3" tall, with long arms that are usually wrapped up in bandages or bracelets, depending on how lazy he is. He has a silver hoop in the right hand side of his mouth, a snake-bite if you will, and a tongue ring that's usually a magic eight ball. He loves jewelry, so there's rarely a time you won't see him with about eight rings on each hand and his nails painted black.

He has pale skin, with six scars along his spine from his wings as they break skin each time they emmerge, usually causing huge messes in whatever room or area he's in. The wings themselves are gray and white, rotating from colors, the first gray, second white, third gray, then on the other side there's a gray, white, gray, etc etc, you get the picture. They're about eight feet in wingspan, and can easily fold over his body and cover him if he curls his knees up.
Personality;; He loves music, in fact, more than life itself does he love music. He learned how to play guitar by ear, and has enough rhythm to play the drums if he had to. Keyboard's no sweat for him either. He's been around the world, thanks to people mistaking him for others or their children, and being adopted by random families when they did catch the little rascal as a child. He's very lighthearted, and will probably always be there for anyone that needs him. He's stubborn, too, so don't bother him too much..
Likes;; Knocking cocky people off their high horse, art, music, dancing, singing, food (Give him food and he'll NEVER leave you alone), his sketchbook, his skateboard, his clothing (He likes them mostly for the fact that they're different. XP)
Dislikes;; Criticism, teasing, wings being tugged on, people harassing him, people harassing animals, people harassing in general around him, being stalked (Okay, if you're hot, by all means, go ahead), people playing keep-away with his stuff
History;; Coming Soon!
Additional Information;; When surprised, one can see two tiny blue wings that'll pop out into the open suddenly on his back, and he's very emotional, seeing as he's yet to find his guardian spirit (The person he's supposed to protect, he's an angel, he's supposed to find someone!)

User Image  

Torati

Torati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:26 am
Character Name;; Taeyeong
Nickname(s);;
Age;;
Sex;;
Element;;
Daily Living;;
Appearance;;
Personality;;