Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:55 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O+

R U L E S:

Yes, we have rules here at Crystal Chain's O+ . Before you begin your journey, you should read these rules in order to stay on our good sides, as well as enjoy your stay here with very little problem. Our rules follow as written:

oo1. T . O . S. –

Within this guild we follow both the rules created by the moderators of this guild as well as Gaia in general. In case of emergency, consult the Terms of Service. This is the main set of rules made by VO, the maker of Gaia Online.

oo2. R A T I N G –

O+ has been rated PG-16 due to use of profound language and violence. This guild does not accept cybering; although the guild allows there to be romance to an extent. We also have to say that we do not except Godmoding as well as Power Playing. These two actions are very dishonorable, and very rude to whoever you are performing this action to. If you don’t know what Godmoding or Power Playing is, then you should check up on the Terms of Service.

oo3. A C T I V I T Y –

We expect that you, as a member, should post at least five times a week. If you cannot post this many times, then you may be at fault to being banned. If you have to leave for an extended amount of time, then please contact one of the moderators of the roleplay. How far you climb the ranks is determined by your dedication to this guild, and depending on how many posts you have made, depends on how well you succeed.

oo4. R A N K I N G –

When you begin to make your character, we would serious recommend that you begin as a student in the college. Although there are other jobs availiable to you such as a doctor, teacher, etc. It is your choice whether or not you join in one college compared to another in the city. If you wish to join as any other rank other then student, consult myself or one of the other moderators before doing so.

Also, you do not have the right to beg to be a moderator in this guild. It is us, the Mods themselves that will promote you. If you have anything against this rule, do not argue about that here.

oo5. C H A R A C T E R S –

While you are with us, you are only allowed to have two characters. Only the moderators of the guild are allowed to have more then this amount due to the need of NPCs. Also, we have a limit to how many members of a specific species there can be. There is a limit of Twenty Five members per vampire group, after the role play picks up though, this rule may be dropped. Also, do not post as your character until you actually have been accepted. You will be banned.

oo6. B A N N I N G –

I never thought that something might come to this, but you are liable to being banned from this guild your actions within the guild determine whether or not we will keep you with us. You can be banned in several ways. In some cases, any form of cybering caught in this guild will automatically ban you. In other cases, such as too much Godmoding or Power Playing, complaints from others with good proof or repeated caught cases can ban you. If you have a complaint about the guild, or are fighting with another user of Gaia Online while you are out of character, please settle your fights via PM; we don’t want to see it. You are not allowed to kill another character without the user’s permission, or you will be banned. Before you are banned, we will warn you of what you are doing wrong, and strongly request that you fix the problem. Before I forget, if you do not post regularly, you will also be removed from this guild.

Being a part of this Roleplay and guild is a privilege, not a need.

O V E R A L L –

We want you to have fun while you are here, and want you to be as creative as possible. If you have any questions about the rules or other concerns, please contact one of the moderators here, and we will either answer to you or fix the problem ourselves. We try to keep things tight-knit, so please follow the rules as they are written. Thank You for being a part of our guild.

Your Friends,

The Moderators

AramilRose
Captain

a late aubade
Vice Captain

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:11 am

O +

We are vampire….we can never die…

Run for thousands of years by the medical marvels, our world has been foolishly tricked into a black hole. Portrayed as mere Halloween Trickery, we all know what really happened that night. I remember this especially well. Standing amongst those who were once my friends, I recall his voice, his words clearly clicking in and out of my head. The sense of pain and humanity slips away from us as we grow into adolescence. Perhaps it is the heart of the adult race to blame. We are the underdog of society, medical marvel and a merchandizing franchise. Halloween Trickery? I think not.

Medical Enterprise, REDDON and ASSOC. has always been a symbol of power and curiosity for years. In its total existence, it has driven through the competition, and come out on top of the pile with its clever medication and slogans. They have made drugs of all sorts for all cases; even DNA changing medication, which shall not be named. This company is located in the tiny town of Sherry, and for unknown reasons, they have made the town a sight for sore eyes. In order to cover for their mistakes, they have cleaned up their publicity, and moved farther from the middle of town, as well as made their own college. Reddon College, the school of excellence and achievement shines high and mighty above the city. The best and the brightest are tested here, and while the College provides several degrees, the medical arts are their main focus.

Lark, a man of high stature and knowledge, runs REDDON Corporation with an Iron fist. His idea of the college was to cover up the dirt and blood that had been spilt previous to the medical college. He has been known for his gruesome murder cases, but, was always able to come out smelling like roses. He is the man behind the massacre. Being the maker of VIRUS 0001, He was the one man to figure out that having a race at his will wasn’t so bad. On the first day of courses for the Fifth Anniversary of the College, he had his sights set on his first project.

A Maine native, his first project was not one of popularity, but more of smarts and beauty. As Simple Plan might say it, Welcome to my Life. I am PROJECT 00001 of thousands. Unlike the others, I was injected with the virus and was forced to control my urges on my own. Some claim that I am a normal human being, but I know that I am anything but. Being the twin sister of the most popular girl in town, I understand what it is like being in the shadow. My family knows this too. I have been able to avoid being the heiress of the family business to the point I want the job. I take part in medical school, trying to become a medical physician. As of right now, I guess that my life is ruined, and the best thing I have to do is curl up alone, and die.

My sister, Abigail Reese is the aspiring Daughter of our family. She goes to college with me, only she goes to the business department. She is funny, and a little ‘overly social butterfly’. For the time being, she is probably the best ally I have. She and I have never really seen things on the same level, but, I respect her with great amounts. She is the older of the two of us, and obviously the ‘good’ child. Together, we twins will always stick together like glue, regardless of what others think. I have always looked up to her, but, she has felt the need for power over others like dad. She is the apple of my parent’s eyes.

Then, there are the guys in the story. Tristan, a smoking friend, has the trust of many, but my sister knows him more personally. He goes to Sonar Tech, and is a bit crazy about the local library. He is nice and strong. Tristan is perhaps the only sane one of the group. He does not support our kind, but, is in it for the long run. Perhaps he will show himself more useful in the future. Then, there are the doctors. The group of them is the building blocks of Lark’s success. Some of them are supporters of Lark’s plan, and other strongly oppose of it. If they had the option though, none of them would have gotten themselves into this. Like Tristan, they are in the mid-point, and have yet to be introduced fully.

Being turned may sound alright, but it is anything but. I remember my first time like it was yesterday. I was kidnapped, and sent to a place called ‘Lark’s Mansion’. The men injected me with Virus after knocking me out cold, and then letting me loose one night into the campus. I bit 10 people. Afterwards, there was a count of those ten people in the hospital, curled up in tight balls, saying weird words of a weird language. Later that week, they too went crazy. I find myself in hiding from those who are vulnerable, and those who are tempted. The bite of the vampire is welcoming to all; controlled by dog whistles made by Lark. Any vampire is vulnerable to the sound, but, it is I who hides from it.

Lark plans to attack the town, but he has yet to tell anyone else of his plan until he turns enough humans to the vampire. Could you be victim? Or will you fight for your humanity?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:29 pm
User Image♠ çrooked çro$$e$ ♥

When you open your eyes form the long pain filled sleep with your last memory those moments you where never supposed to see. Your surroundings are as thus, a small seven by seven by six foot room with a small round window with heavy duty bars in the windows. The floor is wet with what looks to be human waste from the last person who was forced into the room. In what seems to be the only clean spot on the floor rested a scroll tied in what looked to be human hair, blond.

Quote:

"Welcome to my little home. Well its really all not that little. Your now standing in one of the many cells of this old penitentiary. I have edited this place to fit its new use. It is now used for cleaning up the 'messes' left around after crimes. You are here because you saw something you should not have and we were able to find you before the witness protection program could.

We think of our selves as a way for those who could end the lives of those who are said to 'wrong' the 'innocent', a place to earn the right to do so.

Now on your left arm we have placed a bar code that will be scanned when ever you leave one area and go into the other. It will also be scanned by the guards and the camera's that cover every angle.

Now you might be asking yourself how do you get out of this place well that's easy. Find the three Spades and take their card key off them. Now that will not be easy seeing as you are still a deuce of hearts. The more you kill and more you commit crimes the farther up the chain you will go.

If you are lucky enough to get all three keys they will align to show you a map to the only way out of the building, to the door the three keys are used to open. You will be allowed to take one other with you out of the building. Once the card keys are used they entire building will be locked down for a years time from all light and food sources.

Your goal survive the Spades, survive the guards and survive each other."

-Lexuor

"Commit the crimes or be the victim of them the choice is yours"

AramilRose
Captain

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:33 pm
User Image

A Pirate's Life For Thee
Will you find Adventure? Or will it find you?

Learn all you can about the life of a pirate, as you start as a simple deck hand aboard someone else's ship. Fight to stay alive and one day possibly captain your own ship. Of course there is always the option of organizing a mutiny and taking the ship as your own. After all betrayal and treachery is often what pirate's are best at.
Learn to master your weapons to increase your chances of surviving the many dangers of the sea. Whether it be the weather itself, other pirates, or things beyond belief...that have only been heard about it legends.

Chose what you fight for...is it treasure....to find something you lost...or to discover something you never knew you had....

What to post on the sheet when you ask to join

1. What role playing skill level do you think you fit in?

2. Role-play this event to the best of your ability...

You've finally made it to the location of treasure that you've been searching for, for weeks. However, another group of pirate's has beaten you there. Once you make it to where the treasure is you have no choice but to attack the other group so that you can take the treasure for yourself. Will you find a way to take them by surprise...or attack them directly...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 pm
User Image

The Plot

As long as the world can remember man has always valued the coin before his own well being, and this tale is no diffrent. This tale all begun with the bottle and the brown intoxicating fluid known as rum. Its flavor unforgetting but at a price that m any feel is well worth its taste. Tha Price is were the runners started.

For it was that taste and the greed for the coin that comes with it that cuased man to build its ships and to ru n it cost to cost under the eyes of the english snobs and royals. But with the rise of those who owned ships to run the rum came the fall of its suply. Many stopped buying the rum from its underground farmers but started attacking those who still did. Killing all that got in thier way. But they did not only take the rum and thier lives no, they took all the coin and fabric and spices. Anything they could get thier hands on that could be sold or traded.

Pirates those on shore called these people, and in responce they stopped worrying about the rum. They started attacking small towns and cities robbing them of thier welth. Fighting and killing everything on two legs that oposed them as they flew under the joy rogger.

Soon thier numbers were few untill this very day where only two ships remain. Two men to claim the seven sea's two men, to ture pirates to run crews of tursted thives to gain what most call a title. The one and only ture Pirate.

Many have tired to start thier own crews but they were short lived. Thier ships burned and plundered sent down to the bottom of the sea. So you have to ask yourself. Do you think you have what it tames to stir up a crew of able bodied men and fight off the two strongest men on the sea's? Or will you join one of them and learn, taking part of your cut to do with as you please. Make your choice, live by it, fight by it, Die buy it.

AramilRose
Captain

The Market Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces