~Kittles~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roseshavethorns

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:09 pm
User Image

This is Roseshavethorns's Profiles. You may Also call me whatever you wish to call me.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:19 pm
User Image
O+ Alice Marsh

...and one by one the masks fall to the ground...

User Image

[Human]

[Name] My name is Alice MarshUser Image

[Age] My brother and I are 17
[Birthdate]
October 13th is the day I come into this world.
[Sexuality]
I look both ways before crossing the street.

[Gender]
I have boobs, therefore, I'm female.

[Apperance]
Looks Can Be Decieving... They Are.

[Likes & Dislikes]:
I like many things. I like: mint cherry ice cream, cherry coke, Halloween, Christmas, Tim Burton, Good Charlotte, Aiden, The Academy is..., Toy box, Aqua, Vanilla Sky (Oh my god, the boys in the band are so adorable!) stories, notepads, pencils, razor blades, books, pens, long-sleeved shirts, notebooks, pretty hoodies with elaborate designs that are simple and yet complex, and many other things.
I don't have too many hobbies, but I do indulge in theater, writing, acting, the 'arts,' playing the guitar -which I borrowed from my friends-, the piano -which I would borrow from my friends, but it's a tad too heavy,- sleeping, uhm.. I'm sure there are other things...

[Obsessions & Fears]
I love- just love so many things. One of which just happen to be dark M&M's. I know that a lot of people don't like them, but I just adore them. So brightly colored on the outside, and yet so dark in the inside..
My fears are one thing that I'd rather not talk about. But the most basic fear that my brothers know of.. Is my father. Another fear of mine is based inside of the hospital which I work at. I fear that someone pronounced clinically dead will come back to life. I think that one day, I will suffer from a panic attack and I will faint and no one will be there to catch me.

[Personality]
My personality? Well, a few would call me eccentric, some would call me happy, some would call me giddy, and others would call me crazy. What they don't know is the face that lies behind of the deceitful masks of happiness. I'm not always happy, and I do get depressed. A lot. I'm weak, and I'm easy to be pushed around. Blow some air into my face and I will go tumbling down. I am like a glass house with no support. Already weak, and crippled as well. I've been used over and over again. Many times. A thousand times too many... but... Let's get off of that topic, I'd rather have some ice cream now. Yes, ice cream sounds good. The best time of year to eat ice cream is in the middle of the winter. Where it'll bring you down to feeling numb.

[History:]
I'm sure Tristan told you about some of history which our family had to go through. But let me lay it down in the way that he did not tell it to you. I killed our mother. I did so just by coming out of her womb. How do I know this? It was just because that was what my father would call me every time he would pass by me. "Murderer" he would whisper to me every time I would pass by him in the halls. The stale smell of cigarettes and pot would linger on his clothes... I still remember the first time... The first time he took advantage of me. I was seven at the time, almost eight. I happened to pass by him and he said that word again, and then changed his expression of hatred to one of happiness. 'You look like your mother' his expression had soften, and that was when it all went to hell. That was the first night that I had found out how it was like to be completely taken control of, to be... be... Raped.

But let's get off of that subject alright? ... No.. I can't. It happened over and over again, once a year every year, at the time when both of my brothers weren't at home and I just happened to be there. As I grew older, my brothers began to suspect that something was happening, so I decided to plan my days away from home. When my father found out, he wasn't too happy. From fifteen and a half on, he began doing his act more and more often. But the boys were getting suspicious, and it got to the point where Daddy dearest kicked Tristan out... I don't know how much he knows, but I hope that he does not know how long that this has been going on... And I hope that he is okay. Mark on the other hand, I don't see much of him at all. I wonder what he has been up to. I've smelt gunpowder and sizzling noises from his room... I hope he's okay. He repeatedly shuts himself up in his room. I wish... I wish that someone one day would save me... I know that I can't stop this cycle. This cycle of pain and hurt. From my father and from myself. The blade is a relief from after he violates me. Its a pain which I enjoy.

Sad story aside, I'm doing great in school, but... I really don't have too many friends other then my books. It's okay though. I'm the youngest person in Medical school, and I'm being verbally attacked... It's not like I'm throwing around any intelligence that I may possess. It just... I don't know... I started college while I was High school, and so by the time I graduated high school I was almost fully done with my Major in Psychology with a emphasis in Biology. So a quarter later I was in medical school.

[Occupation] User Image
I currently work for the district of people who are unemployed. But I am in my second year of med school. So I guess that could count as being employed. I'm not sure anymore...

[Username]
Roseshavethorns

[FontColors]
Dark Shades of green

roseshavethorns

roseshavethorns

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:41 pm
O+ Mark Marsh

I'm not just a shadow which you pass by and step on.

User Image

[Human]
User Image
User Image

[Name] Mark Marsh

[Age] My sister and I are 17

[Birthdate] October 13th is the day Alice and I came into this world

[Sexuality] I am bi, however I lean more towards guys. Unfortunatly, my brother does not like this... So we don't talk much.

[Gender] Male

[appearance]
This is Me
[Likes & Dislikes]: My likes and dislikes vary. I love to sketch, not color in, I think, I enjoy reading failed 'how to books,' I cook, there are the small wonders of spider webs, the cool weather, long sleeves (Alice and I seem to share this and our clothes), cutting, summer vacation, school, and of course Alice. She's my twin, how could I not like her? I fear that we have what many would call the 'senses' of twins, where one twin could feel the other emotions of the other. I hope she does not know mine. But for some reason, I always feel as if there is this layer of hurt around her. It is strange and it leaves me confused. I don’t really like bands. I like some songs that an artist will play. Here are some of the artists: The Four Seasons, Blind Melon, Stephen Lynch, Atreyu, Dirty Pretty Things, Mindless Self Indulgence, Bryan Adams, Sugarcult, Adien, Blue Oyster Cult, John Cougar Mellencamp, Kill Hannah, Stoned Sour, Stephen Lynch, and The Last Good Night.
A few hobbies which I have been indulging myself in are writing and sketching. I have been composing music for Alice, and I am planning on giving her it as a present some time soon. However, the only issue is that she might not like the small doodles on the page. I am starting to write a comic book of sorts. More of stripes they may just fit together like a puzzle piece. I have this knife collection, unfortunately, it seems to me like one of my switchblades is missing. I think Alice might have it, but I'm afraid of what she might be doing with it.
My hobbies vary a lot. I enjoy playing around and messing with guns and other things. I've told you too much.
I'm scared though, that Alice is doing something stupid and that Tristan won't be happy with the two of us.

[Personality]:
[My personality? What a great question. I guess I would be considered bipolar without the sessions of mania. No wait, I guess that would be depressed, but I’m not that either. I’m not optimistic, but at the same time I’m not pessimistic either. I don’t hate life, but I don’t like it either. I suppose I’m more apathetic about it. It could either happen or not. If one thing does not get me, then something else will. If a bus does not hit me, then a car crash will. I suppose I am one of those guys that could be easily pushed around, but I’m not. I don’t really know why, I’m scrawny, quiet, and I seem inattentive to the rest of the world. I’d be the perfect target for being bullied or anything like that. But no one dares to.
The only two people I care about are my significant other and my younger -by two seconds- sister.

[History]
I know that you've been speaking to Alice, and I don't have any idea what she told you. However, she did not kill our mother. It was the both of us, and the way that our father had treated her before she had conceived the two of us. I'm pretty sure that that filth has tried to do things to Alice when I was not present, I could feel it. That look in her eyes when she walks by him. It is almost like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. The terrified look upon her face which chills even my bones.

Alone in my room, I tend to try to do many things. I do side projects for an employer who I can not say. But that is the random sounds which Alice must have told you about. I'm afraid that one day I'll burn down the house... Maybe I will. The company will cover it, in fact, they'll cover just about everything that I do. It's kind of funny, but scary in a way.

Alice is the youngest and the most intelligent of the family. She's the one that is going to be a psychiatrist. Or doctor... I'm going to be the communications or journalist. But that is bound to change. Many things have gone through my head. I even played once or twice with the idea of becoming a public health doctor, but I really doubt it. While Alice is already a Sophomore, I'm only a Freshman at school. Not the same school as hers, but close enough to it were we carpool.

User Image
[Occupation]
Disclosed to the general public.

[Username]
Roseshavethorns
[Font Colors]
Shades of Blue

Profiles & Systems

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers