The Box

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AramilRose
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:28 am
Think you could run a subforum roleplay? Think you can out think the crew? Well then place your roleplay ideas here. Keep in mind here The crew and maybe even some other members may make some comments about it so make sure it is all worked out before you post it here or you have reasons for gaps in the story when you do so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:55 am
I have an Idea for a role play but I still have some kinks to work out I tried to officially start it once already but it died rather quickly.
Here is the quick backstory/plot thing tell me what cha think:

In the land of Annwn, a world kept in a constant balance between good and evil, a war has caused a massive disturbance in the balance of chaos. As the universe tries to correct this imbalance it begins constricting, merging multiple worlds into one for varied fluctuation's of time. The now constantly open gate has begun ripping people from other worlds and times through any opening it can and depositing them in seemingly random spots throughout the continent. The only way to fix this now is for everyone to learn to work together to find the "Nexus" objects. For each person who arrives another Nexus is created which can only be identified by that one person each one integral to getting them back home. The Nexus items can be anything from everyday object, ex. combs, to something completely outrageous, ex. giant rubber chicken named Steve, these items sadly are not among the items carried on the person but separate items that merely arrived at the same time as themselves. luckily each person is connected to the item and they WILL recognize it when they see it, so although It is difficult the task is not impossible. The world of Annwn, although devoid of disease, eternal youth is guaranteed, and plentiful in food, is not a safe place. Creatures lurk in the wilds and the human element is still there each person capable of both extremes of good and evil. Once all the pieces are collected the worlds will revert sending everyone, whether they want to leave or not, back to their own original location and the world of Annwn will cease to exist. Either everyone stays or everyone goes, who will fight for which side, and who will win?  

Alara Morningstar

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Market Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items