RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

black_hawks1991

User Image

----------------------------------------------

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay tilted his head to the side as he listened to the prince speak he often did this when he was thinking for some reason. He was thinking about the perks and concequences of killing the avatar, being famous in the fire kingdom would defenitely erase his past criminal history in the fire kingdom. This fact pleased Benalay, maybe instead of proving his innocence by finding the real criminal he could earn his way out of the life of crime. Also Benalay liked the thought of stopping the war " This sounds like a resonable deal..." he paused tilting his head so that it was upright "...money isn't important to me but fame will benefit me well" he said in a joyful tone. Benalay felt underestimated but he didn't mind much, just as long as no one calls him weak.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fong smiles at the man "if its fame you want, then youneedto help us kill the avatar you will become a liveing legend within all nations, not only that but in the fire nation your fame will be second only to the royal family you will become untouchable with in out borders" Fong then looks over to the girl "how much are you thinking on for this job if the 1500 isnt enough for you?" he says with a tone of remember your place.  

black_hawks1991

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:45 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

Thalia snickered and approached the guard, " Don't give me that tone, you know who I am wether you want to or not. I book more of your fugitives in a month than your men can in years, I'm more skilled than the majority of the men who fight for this boys life, I can find other work with higher pay no problem. " She said as she looked at him, "If I accept, I don't want you giving me orders. My work is my work, I choose a team and you supply. " She said, turning to the prince , " I'm worth it kid, I've done this sort of thing before. I know where the avatars going, I'm worth the pay. " She smirked. Not a word was a lie. With her at head of the assassination end you could be certain the best would be provided and the plan executed. 

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

secretthunder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:08 pm
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀Satish Aagney ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He didn’t care. He wanted the Avatar dead, never to harm his family again. He wanted the avatar dead to stop the war. He loved the idea of someone else doing a dirty job for him, it was fantastic. But the more and more the boy went over this the more and more he wanted to be the one to kill the Avatar, he wanted to be the one to reclaim the peace of the lands. Even if someone else took the credit, he wanted to be able to pull the avatars once beating heart out of his chest. Satch stopped the morbid thought there. He had made his mind then and there, he was to be the one to kill the avatar. ”You will get 15,000. But I have a very important condition, I want to b the one to kill the Avatar. You may take credit but I will not feel at rest until I kill him. You will be well supplied and with a good team. Deal?”

RoseRavenger

secretthunder

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

black_hawks1991

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay listened only slightly to the conversation between the guard and assassin only hearing the part about the fame. He smiled a wide smile and was getting fairly pumped for this adventure. He then turned tothe prince who was stating an important condition " It sounds like a deal to me... " he said actually happy not to kill the avatar. " So! We have a boat then? If we are to catch the avatar I suggest we head out as soon as possible..." he said thinking of when he last met the avatar trying to remember where he had been heading, he couldn't quite remember but he knew he was somewhere in or near republic city.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia smiled and extended a hand,"Deal.   " She smirked, knowing a shake would confirm things. Her white strands were tangled around her face as the breeze hit her. Her eye sparkled with choanocytes, head tilted slightly as she met his gaze. 

alive, aren't you? "

secretthunder

RoseRavenger

black_hawks1991

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 pm
"Yes the boat is waiting for us at the fire nation port, if there is anything you need to do befor we leave I would get it done now" Fong says and walks over to the prince and says "you will kill the avatar my prince I will not stop untill you get what you want, you have my word"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

black_hawks1991

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay smiled excitedly at the fact of a boat " I do have something just give me a second" he said turning from the conversation to walk over to his boat. He reached for what seemed to be some sort of polearm or spear. The spear wasn't very impressive it was a long slightly thick stick with part of a broken sword tied and attached to the top of the stick. He held the spear in his right hand as he walked back to the group his smile was more calm now. " Well I'm ready when you people are" he said putting his free hand in his pocket.  

SecretThunder

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 pm
Satish carefully took her hand and shook it like she had spit on it. He had a fine beginning of a team so far, and once he got to a big city he was sure to create an army of avatar hating goons. His companions could be generals and they could hunt down the Avatar and all his devotes, putting an end to his lies. He would kill the avatar and everything would be great again, everything.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia raised her brow as they shook, " It's not like I have cooties. " She teases as she turned and headed over to where she wedged her bag between rocks. " I'd suggest to keeping the ground team small, " they're are just as many avatar haters as their are supporters. Spouting your plans could slow the hunt. " She added as she swing the bag over her body. Her eyes scanned the team so far, " The less people know the better. " She said knowingly. They couldn't scare the pray, it would do no good. 

alive, aren't you? "

secretthunder

RoseRavenger

black_hawks1991

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fong looks at the girl " ok everyone lets move out and start sailing right away the avatar has a head start" he says and starts to walk off to the port  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:07 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

black_hawks1991

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay chuckled as he remembered where he had last seen the avatar, this was just when the guard had instructed the groupto move out. " If it's of any use I saw the avatar last at the Republic city port not very long ago...he might still be somewhere in republic city" he says outloud to the whole group as he starts to follow the guard since he seemed to know where he was going. Benalay rested his spear like weapon on his shoulder as he walked casually with his catgator following not to far behind him.  

SecretThunder

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 pm
RoseRavenger

SecretThunder

black_hawks1991

Satish smiled happily. They had an advantage on the avatar. He would never know what had hit him once he got there. Satish was already convinced he and his companions could kill the Avatar without any help, they just had to get there fast enough. Hurrying after his personal guard he let him lead the way.
((OOC: I guess we exit to fire nations ports or where ever our guard leads us. Seek me there once everyone keeps moving.))
((OOC: sorry I didn’t reply very fast. Hope you are still ready to help me kick some avatar butt XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:04 am
Trey sails into the cliffs and sees the prince "well.. look who i found" Trey mumbles as his ship flots towards the shore his pets growling Trey then gets off and smiles but his smile is hidden by his bandana
User Image
User Image  

Indian828

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 am
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" Well then, let's get to it. " Thalia smirked as she pulled her things from the rock she'd hid them behind. She tossed the bag over her shoulder and popped a hip, ready and willing.  

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

SecretThunder

black_hawks1991

Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers