Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
High School Mercenaries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm
He ran the little scenario in his head and blushed slightly, turning his head to hide it. A boss couldn't have any relationships with his subordinates because of a break up could mean that the team would disband and no longer be in service. "Well you'll have to be quicker next time." he said, face still red.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 pm
(bumpo)  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ayu192

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

Akane saw his red face but noticed he was trying to hide it so she refrained from mentioning it. "Yeah." Looking up at the sky, Akane thought of her apartment. "I think I'm going to check out my apartment. Besides I have a plant I need to water," she said with a smile. Akane didn't want her mother's boyfriend to keep her in hiding and away from her own home.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 pm
Axel willed away his blush and said "Let me come with you. He might be there so I need to protect you...I don't know what I would do if you'd have been injured and I wasn't there to protect you..."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ayu192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

"If you really want to," Akane smiled. She didn't want to make Axel go out of his way but appreciated the company. Together, they walked to her apartment. It was an old, beat up building in a bad part of town, but it was cheap. "Home sweet home," she said with a smile and climbed the seven flights to her room. Using her key she unlocked the door and walked in. "Nothing looks out of place," she observed. "Have a seat."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am
Axel nodded and walked in. He stopped a few steps in and looked around, scanning the room for her mothers boyfriend. Slowly opening up other rooms and looking inside he let out a sigh of relief and said "Good he's not here."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ayu192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 am
User Image

Akane was glad there were no signs of Rob. She walked over to her plant in the window and began to water it, glad it hadn't died.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm
"nick was pale white so he pulled out his phone and call akane he knew she proply wouldn't help him after he pointed a gun at her but he knew it wasint safe at his house"  

King G187

Ayu192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

Akane felt her phone vibrate and checked the I.D. "Nick?" She answered. "Nick? Is that you?" she asked into the phone, not sure why he would be calling her. He could hear in his panting that something was wrong. "Nick? What's wrong? Are you okay??" Akane was afraid he was hurt. "Nick, where are you??"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm
"nick was bursting under his breath looking for the car". Nick:thank god I need some help I'm walking back into town right now those guys are trying to finsh the job do u have any where I can lay low at "the car came back and nick jumped in the bushes"  

King G187

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm
Axel heard Akane say Nicks name and then her voice was concerned. He sighed and sat down in a nearby chair and waited 'till she was done with her call to speak. Anger filled his body a little at the mention of Nicks name so he wanted nothing to do with him. Remembering how he had nearly resorted to violence with Nick made him sigh again. "...I need to meditate more..." he said under his breath so that Akane wouldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 pm
"after nick jumped in the bushes he kept running and crawling what a day I've been beaten by my crew and now I'm running nick thought" I lost them but can u help me in any kind of way? "nick knew she proply wouldint help him but he rather look like a idot instead of in a ditch"  

King G187

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm
"Well... In a hundred billion years or so, assuming nothing else will have happened to Earth, the sun will expand into a red giant, consuming Mercury, Venus, Earth, and possibly even Mars. However, that might not be the end of humanity. It's possible that an asteroid, predicted to hit Earth in 2036... Or a black hole comes too close to our solar system... Or a sudden trigger causes hundreds of volcanoes to erupt, sending ash into the atmosphere and chilling the Earth so that we freeze to death." Terrance started to ramble, counting the possible apocalypses on his fingers as he did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

"You can stay at my place," Akane told Nick, before giving him the address. "It's not too far from the edge of town. Just don't go and get yourself killed," she told him, hoping he would make it to her apartment in one piece.  

Ayu192

King G187

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 pm
Nick surprised k I need to grab a couple of things bye "he hung up and hoped a fence into his backyard and grabed a duffle bag and loaded it up with supply and ran to town looking for the apartment  
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff