PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:07 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

----------------------------------------------

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay cocked an eyebrow at her answer to his question. " Business? What do you do?" he said curiously he was getting comfortable around her even though she was an assassin she seemed to not know him. Benalay put his hands back in his pockets and smiled warmly and calmly. His catgator started to growl very lightly at Thalia.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

" Big girl business." Thalia winked playfully to avoid the topic as she gave him a smirk. " How about you, what brings a traveling swamp boy to our temperamental little town?" She said, despite the fact that the nation Capitol was the largest among the fire nation. She gave the pet no thought as age focused on breaking the boy for information. 

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

secretthunder

RoseRavenger

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay sighed when she responded she seemed a little mysterious for his liking but it seemed everyone was now a days. " Shelter..." he responded simply to her question he was getting a bit nervous " To get away from the people who want me........ gone" he said again starting to get a little worried about why she needed so much information but refused to give any of hers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 am
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" Like some sort of fugitive?" Thalia teased, her eyes holding back what she knew. She met his gaze and flashed a dazzling smile that charmed most of her clients. With the pressure of her job and the amount of time she spent hiding she'd never been too up tight. Teasing and menial jabbing were all that kept her sane from day to day. I'd she didn't care, she would have anything to worry about. " You suppose you'll find arms wise open to hide here in the fire nation?" She snickered.  

alive, aren't you? "

secretthunder

RoseRavenger

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 am
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀Satish Aagney ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Glaring at his guard he nodded. He hated being treated like a fragile little kid! He could bend, he could get himself out of the crater. But no, he had to have help with everything. He sometimes hated being prince. He waited for his guard to go down and get his duffle of stuff and walked over to the current conversation going on between the man on the raft and the bounty hunter. He still needed to hire a crew and his main team.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:11 am
Fong walks over with the prince and just lissens and waits for the prince to give him an order because Forng has alreasy gotena ship ready to go that is why he was so late following the prince.  

black_hawks1991

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:23 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

" You could say I'm a fugitive.... I guess" he said getting a more nervous if talking to this woman is a good idea. He noticed the arrival of the other two people which made him curious as to why such a group would assemble in the first place. " I don't expect people to help me and I never have, but there are kind people everywhere....even to people like me" he said looking down at the ground remembering those nobles and their dead bodies mangled and disgusting. The sight still haunted him today even though those crimes wasn't his fault no one would believe him. As the other people approached Benalay's pet catgator growled at them and even made a biting threat at the prince. Benalay didn't notice his pet's behavious and simply smiled at the two new people " Hello..." he said simply to them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm
Fong looks at the catgator "controle your pet befor I am forced to kill it, and I would hate to do that after all its a nice animal" he says and steps between the prince and the catgator  

black_hawks1991

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:21 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

black_hawks1991

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay laughed at the guards reaction " He doesn't need to be controlled, he's just protecting me..." he said with a warm smile trying to keep everything calm. The catgator growled again viciously then went back to being docile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:49 am
Fong nods to the man "trust me I can understand that, how ever you need to keep an eyen on him, I will not alow him to hurt.....my friend" he says looking at the prince  

black_hawks1991

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:43 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

"  Awe come on, stingey." Thalia said to the guard as she turned to face him, one hand at her hip as she looked the guard up and down. " Stop babying the boy, he'll never learn of you caudal him." She explained as she approached the prince and placed a hand on his shoulder. " If you don't loosen up, he'll never learn. " She explained, setting her chin on the princes shoulder. " Lay off and maybe this little p***k will toughen up. " She laughed as she turned on her heels and sauntered back by the swamp boy. 

alive, aren't you? "

secretthunder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

black_hawks1991

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay sighed at the mans responce " Your friend can probably look out for himself every now and then... plus I'm not always able to keep him from doing things that's why I named him pest" he said with a slight chuckle as the catgator growled again towards the prince. Benalay looked back at Thalia and made a shy smile, still not sure wether it was safe to be near her " Anyway.... I really would like to know what's going on here with all of you, perhaps I could be of assistance" he said politely.  

SecretThunder

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀Satish Aagney ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satish smiled, he had better company out of a bounty hunter and a wandering swamp hobo. Though the catgator scared him he stood his ground eyeing the “pest” carefully. He was not happy when the bounty hunter directed a word he would be shot dead saying at home to him. But instead of correcting them he went to the thing he had wanted, to hire a crew than kill the Avatar. He went away from his guard ignoring the catgator trying to address the two that had seemed to be decent enough in the head to not fall for the propaganda and merry ideas of the Avatar.

”I couldn’t agree with you two more. But I will still need help in my master plan. If you want to be of assistance man of the swamp you may but the task at hand may get your hands a little dirty. I need to kill the Avatar, it will stop the war and we will all be heroes. Though the thing that I didn’t realize is my task would require a circle of people to help me with my quest. You all seem to work well enough for me with such short notice, and the good thing will be you all will be heroes in the fire nation. People will be eternally grateful to you. So, what do you say?” he asked talking like a speech he would give. Though everything he said he might not be fully truthful, he was passionate. He needed to keep moving though, he had no time to slow down and stop.

SecretThunder

RoseRavenger

black_hawks1991

((OOC:sorry I didnt post, I was very busy.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 am
Fong takes a step forwards "you will all be payed up front with 500 silver and apon compleashon you will get the remailning 1,000 silver. I have a boat waiting us at the docks" he says and looks at the prince 'my prince as soon as he reach the boat I will no longer be able totreat you like the prince for if people find out it will bowl anychance of finding the avatar easly, I will still guard you with mylife how ever I will do so less formaly, unless you prefur you just whish me to act as if you are nothing"  

black_hawks1991

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 am
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia gave an audible laugh, " I'm murdering an icon, a bender who could potentially kill me and you think that's enough money to satisfy me?" She questioned with a raise of her brow, " I don't care about fame, I'm in this for money. I'm in this because i need money." She explained as she crossed her arms softly. " Not to mention I'm your only seasoned player, so come on champ, let me know this is worth it. " She said, smirk on her lips, looking at the prince. To him money was nothing, she'd assumed that much. Her chances of a higher pay were better with him, so she set her smoldering gaze on his, swamp boy behind her.  

alive, aren't you? "

secretthunder

Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items