Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
High School Mercenaries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm
Turning in his test, Terrance felt confident in himself that he would get a good grade on it, even though they didn't affect the total overall grade. On the way back to his seat, one of the boys tripped him.

Standing up, glaring at the boy, he returned back to his seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image

Akane swung open the classroom door, panicked that she had already missed a nice chunk of school. Having just moved, she got lost on her way to school in the new town. She quietly muttered an apology to the teacher as she took a seat in the back. She was embarrassed by interrupting the class and her face red with blush. So much for making a new start. First day of school and she was late. Akane kept her head down, hiding her face.  

Ayu192

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 pm
Sky looked at the boy who was playing the gutiar. She moved down the row to the seat beside him."Nice gutiar, Whats the song your playing called?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Akane heard the music and her ears perked up a bit but she kept her head down. She wanted to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble. She had finally gotten away from her mother and that life, Akane was determined to recreate a new existence for herself, though it was difficult since the scars of the past were still fresh. But no one had to know about her old life and no one would. Akane didn't want the pity and didn't want to be looked on as 'that girl'.  

Ayu192

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| Z e k i e l || V a l e n t i n e ||▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"Nice to meet you, my name is Zekiel...."◄◄────────────────────────────

Zeke rolled his eyes but straightened anyways. "Sorry, Ms. Robinson, I'm more of a 'No More Sorrow' fan." The teacher gave him a look, but her eyes betrayed her amusement. "So you never fail to remind me, Zeke." Zeke scoffed, but it didn't hold any hostility.

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before I show you why they call me the Crimson Reaper."

└─────────────|| (Not) OutOfCookies: Awww, -hugs Ivory- Don't worry sweetie, I'll help you post as the teacher. xD I fail though... ||««─────────────────┘

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 am
User Image

Raven looked at Zeke hard and wondered why. No More Sorrow was a good song though. "Thank you. But if you do this song, you can choose the next song we practice, okay? Just please cooperate with this song," Ms. Robinson said sighing. She didn't want any trouble this time. She looked at Nick and shook her head, "No, Nick. We are about to start." She passed out papers with the lyrics and said, "If we don't finish today, this is you're assignment for the night."

(Awww thanks Hunter but you dont have to. :3 But sure as hell I'm not the next teacher. *Hugs hunter back* Im in a better moof now though x3 Listening to Lets Do It from the Movie, Tank Girl.))  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 am
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa took the paper that she was handed by the teacher and looked at it before she looked up at the teacher, waiting for further instructions from the teacher, seeing as this was the only class that she could deal with.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 pm
"nick was somewhat frustrated he didnt mind loud sounds but unless it was for a long time some people started playing better wich made the sound less anooying"  

King G187

Ayu192

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Akane smiled. She was a big fan of "No More Sorrow" and Linkin Park in general. She began to tap her fingers on the desk to the tune.
Through her hair, she glanced at the other students in the class. One girl looked like she had just come from a rave and Akane loved it. The boy who liked "No More Sorrow" seemed like the kind of guy you wouldn't want to mess with. Another girl also looked intimidating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:28 pm
Axel looked at the girl who talked to him with a smile and said "It doesn't really have a name since it's the first song I wrote." He then saw the girl who was late to school. "She must be new around here. I know every single face in this town so I'm not that surprised if she's late on her first day." he thought to himself.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 pm
Looking up at the clock, Terrance saw that there was only ten minutes left in class. Turning back towards his labtable, he began to pack up his supplies to put them back in his backpack. He would have to go to his locker to get his supplies for the next two classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Looking through her hair, Akane glanced at the boy who was playing guitar. It was a nice song. The boy obviously had a love and talent for music. She wanted to compliment him but couldn't gain the guts to open her mouth. Akane was afraid to talk to anyone, lest they turn out to be exactly what she was escaping from.  

Ayu192

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 pm
As he finished the song he looked at the clock and put his guitar and mini amp away. Standing up he put the guitar away in the instrument room. Walking by the girl who was late he slid a flyer onto her desk. He walked by Raven and Zeke and said "Raven...that was some nice moves back there and if you asked me the teacher had it coming." he smiled before returning to his seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Kira was scribbling down a song not really listening to everyone else or the teacher. She was in her own little world.  

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

Ayu192

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Akane looked at the paper. A mercenary club?
It seemed like an odd idea, but it interested her. Though she had only learned how to fight in order to keep her mother's boyfriends in line, she enjoyed it. Maybe I'll check it out she thought.  
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff