Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" What's a girl gotta do to get in a proper brawl around here? "

Thalia rolled her eyes, he hadn't even seen her bend and he had the balls to tell her she was a wanna be? Lord knows she wasn't the one puffy out her chest to seem like a big shot. She jumped back once more, closer to the shore as the boat rolled up. She tilted her head at the sight of the man, familiar but not recognizable. It was unlikely the bounty for the man existed so far from his home. " You arent bad kid. Who are you?" She questioned as she adjusted herself from the useless battle, knowing the prince shout for her eventually.  

" Oh, quit whining. You're still
alive, aren't you? "

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm
lightshadow997
Kendle got tierd of this he made a giant lightning ball and threw it at the ground it made a crater so big and deep no one could get across it "well im done with you wanna be binders see you later idiots" Kendle makes a smoke cloud and exits to republic city

((OOC: dude, there are no benders with two forms(though I am not putting it aginst you). what you are doing is called godmoding. If you want some help with spell check, do what I do. I always put my posts in word and spell check them befor posting because in the real world I spell like im a little kid. if your new to roleplaying I would be happy to mentor you or give you some tips but the biggest one I can give you now is everyone is weak, defenceless person. You will always have a challange eather metal or physical. I am sorry if this is a huge post but there have been more than one time you have teatered on the edge or even gone over the edge of god moding or gary sueing so.......ya.....
-Mtiger))  

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:09 pm
mtigerstar
lightshadow997
Kendle got tierd of this he made a giant lightning ball and threw it at the ground it made a crater so big and deep no one could get across it "well im done with you wanna be binders see you later idiots" Kendle makes a smoke cloud and exits to republic city

((OOC: dude, there are no benders with two forms(though I am not putting it aginst you). what you are doing is called godmoding. If you want some help with spell check, do what I do. I always put my posts in word and spell check them befor posting because in the real world I spell like im a little kid. if your new to roleplaying I would be happy to mentor you or give you some tips but the biggest one I can give you now is everyone is weak, defenceless person. You will always have a challange eather metal or physical. I am sorry if this is a huge post but there have been more than one time you have teatered on the edge or even gone over the edge of god moding or gary sueing so.......ya.....
-Mtiger))

((OOC: thank you so much for saying that! I thought I was crazy thinking I was the only one... It's true, my bender is peak physically but she's mentally distraught, She gauged out her own eye for gods sake. So please take what he says to heart and tone down your character, it's frustrating to those of us who put effort into our posts))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm
(OOC: heh ya sorry im new to roleplaying and stuff and i dont really know how to post good :L so ya sorry for wasteing ur time but i really didnt know what to do it was 3vs1 :L so ya really sorry for the time that was lost you guys)  

Indian828

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm
lightshadow997
(OOC: heh ya sorry im new to roleplaying and stuff and i dont really know how to post good :L so ya sorry for wasteing ur time but i really didnt know what to do it was 3vs1 :L so ya really sorry for the time that was lost you guys)
(( its alright, it's a learning experience. Just think before you post and read it over, know you want to put it out there smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 pm
lightshadow997

((OOC:hey, it is fine. just think about what wold happen in the real world. sometimes characters have to run, other times they need to surrender. no one will kill your character without permission(and trust me, it is creepy to get the pm saying can I kill your character). Just to point out, can you type without typeing ur a person....ur should be your. And this is my two big things that will help you. when I first started doing roleplaying on gaia I made characters who were simmilar to who I was or in emotional states I had been in or understood. this helpedme because all i had to ask was what would I do. another good thing to do is set limits to your character. I already know that Satish is going to freak out next town he is in and be useless because he is a prince that has been pulled from the dirty andventure life as a kid. Write like a book, it flows better. Imagen you are writeing a book with us. now, I am going to shut my mouth and stop saying stupid nonsens that I forget right after I type it.))((BTW, what do you think of my plot line? I created a good base for the roleplay, right?))  

mtigerstar
Vice Captain

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

----------------------------------------------

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay pulled his boat onto the shore so that it wouldn't drift away. Benalay tried to look calm when the assassin lady asked who he was even though he was quite nervous, he was always bad with meeting knew people. " My name is Benalay Aquis..." he hesitated for a second expecting some sort of weapon to fly out at him "... but you may know me as the Mudman" he said almost in a shy tone. The Mudman... he hated that name, it was given to him as an nickname because of his skill in waterbending. His name has become quite famous as he is known for apparently killing two High ranking noblemen in both Earth and Fire kingdom. Benalay stood up straight letting his hands slide into his pockets as his pet Catgator crawled out of his boat and stood by Benalay's side growling at the assasin lady " And who might you be....?" he asked her calmly.

((OOC: Well I'm glad we got all that out of the way... Oh and your character and plot is excellent Mtigerstar))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 pm
Fong cools off then jumps down into the hole that the prince was in and grabsa hold of him"one moment my prince" he says then uses his fire bending to fly out and land at the top. Fong places the prince softly on the ground "we should change out cloths my prince and I will get us and unmarked ship so that we dont look fire nation"  

black_hawks1991

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:14 pm
SecretThunder

T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia looked the man over for a moment with a shrug before taking the gaze to the animal, " I think I'll stick with calling you Ben. " She told him as she turned, walking toward to others with the sway of her hips. " What brings you from the swamps?" She questioned, inferring his origins from the animal, his boat, and choice of clothing. 

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay smiled and stretched his back slightly " Ben sounds just fine with me". He twitched slightly about her comment on the swamps " Hmmm, actually it's been awhile since I've been home recently I have just been exploring the world... but trouble finds me wherever I go either that or it's me finding it" he paused with a sigh and his Catgator growled looking up at Benalay. " But know I search for someone, someone who is still a complete mystery to me" he looked at the other people one called the other prince, this caught his curiosity " Anyway you still haven't told me your name, what is it?".  

SecretThunder

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:38 pm
SecretThunder

T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

Thalia stopped for a moment and looked at him from over her shoulder, " Looking for someone you don't even know, seems pointless. " She smirked as she decided to make her way back to the boat. Her eyes wondered over his for a moment before she set her hands at her hips and cocked her head slightly, " Thalia. " She said simply to him, " Short and simple. " She added as she stuck out her nimble hands and leaned over just far enough for him to grasp her hand in a shake.  

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay chuckled slightly when she mentioned his search being a lost cause. Benalay's Catgator growled as the assassin walked back over in there direction " Oh, shut up Pest" he muttered at his pet which made the catgator go silent. Benalay shook her hand when she offered it as he smiled warmly " Nice to meet you, Thalia".  

SecretThunder

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm
SecretThunder

T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" Pleasure's all mine. " Thalia smirked, her white hair cascading down her back as she stood and placed her hands at her hips once more. " What a pleasant creature. " She said with the raise of her brow as she examined the pet curiously. " How long have you been trooping around?" She questioned, perhaps she could learn where her work was best needed.    

alive, aren't you? "

mtigerstar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm
RoseRavenger

mtigerstar

User Image

Benalay Lilium Aquis

The MudMan

Benalay smiled slighlty when she said the pleasure was hers. Then she mentioned his pet " Ya... he's grumpy and protective creature that's why Inamed him pest, but he's helpful" he paused and knelt down to pet his catgator who growled at Benalay in a more friendly way. " Trooping around? I've only just arrived in the fire kingdom but I've been here before if that's what your asking about" he said nervously standing up straight again. " Can I ask, why are you here with a prince and a fire kingdom guard?".  

SecretThunder

RoseRavenger

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:59 pm
T  halia l l C  arter

User ImageUser Image

" You can ask, just doesnt mean I'll answer. " She shrugged as she ran her fingers through her hair. " Just business. " She added as she looked at him curiously. " Been here before.. " She looked over his figure once more his nickname ringing in her head. She bit at her lower lip as the image of his face sketched on a wanted poster popped in her head. A bounty hunter had rolled in awhile ago, desperately asking her to help bring the man. She bit at her cheek, hiding her discovery with a faint smile. 

alive, aren't you? "

secretthunder

Fire Nation 烈火國

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items