Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm
((Srry I thought I put that he turned into a boy in my last post. Srry I'll do better next time.))

"Well maybe the maid can scrounge up something. I'll ask her." Jenny said then smiled as she saw the maid who said she might have a t-shirt and a pair of pants and underwear from her son that he can wear until they can get him some clothing. She went to go look and found some of her sons old clothing from when she was 5. He was 10 now so he was wearing bigger clothing. "Here you are dear. They might be alittle old but they will fit him." She said to Jenny. "Thank you so much Gabby." Jenny said and smiled and then looked at the boy who was still holding her hand "Come on sweety. Let's get you clean and fed." She said and smiled as she helped the boy with his bath. She always loved to help with kids even though she couldn't see. They were so innocent and she wanted this child to have a wonderful childhood. She hoped he would she didn't want his to be like her's.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
Michael watches Jenny take care of the boy, and smiles slightly.

Blazingcat123

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm
Jenny smiled as she helped the boy with his bath and once they were done, she wrapped him in a towel and helped him get dressed. SHe then kissed his cheek and said "There now, you must feel alot better huh?" "Yes ma'am." He said and smiled up at her as she held his hand and led him to get something to eat. "What would you like to eat sweety?" "Anything is fine." He said and she smiled "Okay I'll make you some mac and cheese." Jenny said and kissed his cheek. "Stay here okay? I'll be back in afew minutes." She said and the boy nodded and waited patiently for her to come back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
Michael goes to Jenny. "We shouldn't keep him for very long. We're not sure how long he's been out there, not sure what he's been in. We should take him to get checked out by a doctor, who will make sure that we do the right thing for him, in the field of medicine and in the issue of giving him a home."

Blazingcat123

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm
"I know. It's just, I don't want to feel like I'm abandoning him. I just know how it feels to be abadoned by parents. It's a horrible feeling to have. I just want him to feel like he's safe. If anything, he deserves someone to take care of him. I can tell that he's been through alot." She said starting to feel abit sad. She didn't want him to feel abandoned anymore. Just the memories of when she was abandoned made her cry. But she knew Micheal was right. "Please Micheal if it's possible I want to adopt him and give him a proper life, like everyone deserves." She said and finished making the mac and cheese. She then looked at Micheal and felt like she wanted to cry but was being strong.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
Michael nods. "It would be a good idea, but first we would need to know how to take care of him. We don't know if he's carrying any disease, if he's allergic or intolerant to anything... I'd be fine with bringing him in, but there's a lot we need to know about him first."

Blazingcat123

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 pm
"I know. Thank you Micheal. Your so sweet." SHe said then kissed him before she took the mac and cheese out to Donte. Then he started to eat and Jenny said "Donte sweety after you finish eating. Micheal and I are going to take you to see the doctor to get a check up okay?" Donte nodded and smiled as he ate. He never talked with his mouth full since he knew better. Once he swallowed his food she said "Thank you. Your both very kind people." He then smiled and Jenny smiled back. "Well we try to be." She said and giggled alittle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
"So, tell us about yourself." He sits across from Dante.

Blazingcat123
[/quote

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 am
Donte then looked at Micheal and said "Well I'm 5 years old. I love to color and draw. My favorite thing to do is help around the house when I can." He said and started to think of what he likes and doesn't like to do. Then he added "Oh and I love to play in my other form." Jenny smiled as she listened. he was alot like her in some ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
He looks at Jenny, then back at Dante. "You're not going to be helping around the house. You're a kid.

Blazingcat123

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am
Dante smiled and said "I know but I like to help whenever I can." Jenny smiled and said "Well your a very sweet little boy." She then hugged him and he hugged her back his tail was wagging happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
"Well, I'm not sure you'll even be able to stay here. We're taking you to the doctor to find out your condition. We'll find out what's going to happen to you from there."

Blazingcat123

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 am
Dante nodded and said "Yes sir." He didn't know what would happen to him if he wouldn't be able to stay here but he whoped he would be able to. Once he finished his mac and cheese, Jenny did the dishes and Dante stayed close to him. Then once they were on their way to the doctor, Dante got nervous hoping he would be able to stay with Jenny and Micheal. They were the only one's who were this nice to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
They go into the doctor's office and take Dante in for a walk-in appointment.

Blazingcat123

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:02 pm
Jenny sat beside Micheal watching Dante as he started to read a book that was for his age group. He had started to learn to read when his mother abandoned him. Then he went over to jenny who helped him with some words he didn't know. She smiled happy that he loved to learn.  
R.P.s (Homes and More)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff